pick a ml doggie at +200 or more for the weekend

Rxx

EOG Veteran
Re: pick a ml doggie at +200 or more for the weekend

Okla State over Kansas is +195, might make 200 by tomorrow. Jayhawks defense giving up 39 to Nebraska showed they arent as advertised. Kansas has covered every game of the year so far and have lost the last 7 ATS vs. Okla State

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

cal +170 (not quite +200 is my top MLdog pick this week...

Gorilla

EOG Member

UCLA + 7 outright over Az State.
They are coming off 2 loses, and already beat Cal at home. The best reason is that it seems undefeated teams show up FLAT in the game after their 1st loss. ASU had national title hopes until getting beat easily by Oregon...will they be motivated this week at UCLA? I say NO. UCLA straight up.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

Cal would be my top dog play as well for under +200.

two dogs in the NFL INDY +185, Chicago +180 both ML

Rxx

EOG Veteran

Uh, Indy and Chi are favorites.

Woody

EOG Veteran

Minnesota is your best bet in the NFL.

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" colspan="2">11-09-07 07:56 AM</td> </tr> <tr title="Post 957018" valign="top"> <td class="alt1" align="center" width="125">dingo</td> <td class="alt2">two dogs in the NFL INDY +185, Chicago +180 both ML</td></tr></tbody></table>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yea!
I'll take INDY TOO!!! +185 - lock it up

What an idiot.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

Mo- what do you think about Miss St tomorrow against the Tide?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Just need to hit 1 of these to grind out a little profit:

Ark St +210
SCar +238
UConn +224

sakras

EOG Dedicated

Connecticut +215 over Cincinnati

Cincy had 8 takeaways vs S.Florida last week and just won by 5 points.
Connecticut only loss this year was to Virginia by 1 point.

djefferis

EOG Veteran

Placing a small amt on Illini over the Buckeyes..Buckeyes have always seemed to struggle against the Illini and an upset wouldnt shock me.

Like the call on Wyoming made earlier..also have to go with my Browns over the Steelers..10 points is too much..if DA can remain upright, Browns will cover and possibly win. +450 right now I think.

One thats not quite +200 but Montreal over the Sens tonight..around +160..2 quality teams, but Montreal is the value pick here.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Placing a small amt on Illini over the Buckeyes..Buckeyes have always seemed to struggle against the Illini and an upset wouldnt shock me.

Like the call on Wyoming made earlier..also have to go with my Browns over the Steelers..10 points is too much..if DA can remain upright, Browns will cover and possibly win. +450 right now I think.

One thats not quite +200 but Montreal over the Sens tonight..around +160..2 quality teams, but Montreal is the value pick here.

WOW

Gonads of Steel for the Illini pick - way to go. drinks are on you tonite :cheers

Matt

EOG Veteran

Coyotes (-0.5) over Sharks +245

Great spot for Phoenix with SJ playing their 3rd game in 4 nights. Also, SJ will be starting their back-up goalie Dmitri Patzold who will be starting his first career NHL game. Phoenix has won five of their last seven games, and have scored 18 goals in their last four games. SJ is one of the lowest scoring teams in the league at just 2.3 goals per game. Great value here on this pup.

djefferis

EOG Veteran

WOW

Gonads of Steel for the Illini pick - way to go. drinks are on you tonite :cheers

Yea, but that wyoming pick sucked beyond belief. I looked at it and they were down 50 with a quarter to go..

For a follow up, I'll got out on a line with Minnnesota AT GB today. Minny is learning to just hold on to the ball and run it 30+ times a game..and GB is getting a little overhyped imho. Play the Vikes. Also like my Browns today..