Micelli NCAA Action...

Re: Micelli NCAA Action...

gl try/pags.

cass... if i make homer bets i will say so in my post (like i did w/ the birds this weekend). Other than that i WILL NEVER post a wager strictly cause they are "home team".

Temple may score 3 pts, possibly 7.

cashflowmatters

EOG Enthusiast

Really like PSu as well. PSU tends to really beat up on bad teams and run it up as well. I expect that defense to return to where we have expected them to play all year long. Morelli knows he is not going to the NFL therefore he is going to make the most of his opprotunity now.

GL.

MontlakeJake

EOG Member

I like Penn State because JoePa is senile and is growing angrier by the day (a la the road rage incident). He will run up the score simply to spite the critics of the program. He is old, he is angry, he is Italian. PSU rolls 47-10.

I like Penn State because JoePa is senile and is growing angrier by the day (a la the road rage incident). He will run up the score simply to spite the critics of the program. He is old, he is angry, he is Italian. PSU rolls 47-10.

much agreed here Jake....

AF line moving, glad we got under that key number

MaizePerro

EOG Addicted

followed you with the AF game- usually dont make my picks until later in the week when I have more time to look at them, but this game was circled on my sheet as and its promising that you were on the same side. Don't want to look at the line on Friday and see 3.5/4. I didn't get 2.5 like you did, but I got 3 at -105... satisfied

panther

EOG Dedicated

hey my freind

you playing tonight

passing thought you might have something

do have some nba I will post

good luck

panther

Mic, what do you think about the miss st and alabama game? I like bama -5 on this one. The majority is going with miss st, which I can understand a little bit, but I dont think alabama is getting the respect they deserve, not only as a team, but with nick saban being our coach this year. This is a new era for alabama football, this is isnt like the past years ,that we have had with candy ass coaches (mike shula). anyways just wandering what your thoughts was on the game...

:smokesmal

trytry...i posted Lou and TCU in a seperate thread yesterday, just brought them in this one for record purposes....

need this one to hit 60%

Army+20 -120 (2)

PSU-24 (4)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

AF-2' (4)

Arizona State-7 -105 (3) bettrojan

Rice+6' (2) thegreek

PennState-3 -120 4thQ (2) thegreek

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

gl try/pags.

cass... if i make homer bets i will say so in my post (like i did w/ the birds this weekend). Other than that i WILL NEVER post a wager strictly cause they are "home team".

Temple may score 3 pts, possibly 7.

I'm not watching philly again for the rest of the season. I honestly tho they were gonna win so that says alotta be me :hung

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

PennState-3 -120 4thQ (2) thegreek

well I have to say MIc thats two units I would have
never never never...never (add a 4th for the 4th Quarter!) had on my own!Thanks!

goldie

EOG Enthusiast

Great handicapping on Penn St. (I know you don't think much of Morelli) and Air Force. You have been a backer of Temple all season. Today's pix show you don't blindly fall in love with a team. One of the toughest things in handicapping is to go against ateam that has made you a lot of money. Really fine 'capping, Micelli.

glad we hit it try:cheers

ty goldie....i just try to bet em as i see em, money is money :thumbsup

jacksonjohn

EOG Enthusiast

Your Miss. State call was right on the money. State played great defense (gave up only 4 FGs) and they wore Bama down in the 4th quarter running Dixon and Ducre. I believe both of them are sophs. Keep an eye on that team. BTW the quarterback Carroll is a true freshman. I'm sure you already knew that, but MSU is my alma mater and I have 2 kids there now. Good to see the program getting back on track.

Keep up the great work.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Your Miss. State call was right on the money. State played great defense (gave up only 4 FGs) and they wore Bama down in the 4th quarter running Dixon and Ducre. I believe both of them are sophs. Keep an eye on that team. BTW the quarterback Carroll is a true freshman. I'm sure you already knew that, but MSU is my alma mater and I have 2 kids there now. Good to see the program getting back on track.

Keep up the great work.

I didn't think he was on Miss. st?? :+clueless

pvcpipe

EOG Master

nice job today....i'm so close to 60% i can taste it (59.1%...although not close to up 74u).

congrats and i hope you hit 65%...managing that with a sample of 110+ would be unreal!

nice job today....i'm so close to 60% i can taste it (59.1%...although not close to up 74u).

congrats and i hope you hit 65%...managing that with a sample of 110+ would be unreal!

thanks PVC, ur 2 late games gave me a very very good day.

Was wondering what your site is and how to get there. Is it for college hoops?

Contact Dirty or TheGereral and they will forward you my email