Pacers put up 46 in 1st quarter...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Wow, these run and gun pacers are fun to watch...they may not be a great team, but they can play with anyone, thats for sure....tonight, they put up 46 pts in the 1st quarter against one of the better teams in the league.......

They have since let Denver back in the game, only leading by 10 late in the 3rd, but 46 in a quarter, is good against anyone......

:+eyes-8+

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Pacers put up 46 in 1st quarter...

funny thing is, after a quarter like that, the next 2 quarters together, they havent scored that many..

gonna be an up and down year, for a young team, playing like this...they might win by 20, and lose by 20 to the same team in a week.....

funny you could score 46 in 1st quarter, and only score 14 in the 3rd..:+textinb3

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

1 point game now in the 4th.....

wideopen21

EOG Addicted

funny thing is, after a quarter like that, the next 2 quarters together, they havent scored that many..

gonna be an up and down year, for a young team, playing like this...they might win by 20, and lose by 20 to the same team in a week.....

funny you could score 46 in 1st quarter, and only score 14 in the 3rd..:+textinb3

They really aren't a young team. They are a new team. Tinsley, J. Oneil, Murphy, dunleavy are not young. And even Granger has been in the league for 3 years.

They have a nice talent base playing an up tempo style so they should be putting up alot of points on most nights. Definitely an interesting team to watch this year.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

No kiddin, I wasn't exactly thrilled to draw them in the betjam contest, I think I'll just flip a coin on their games.