USC sure aint what they was

mofome

Banned
Re: USC sure aint what they was

tie game. they just stink. they're really not very good at anything.

mofome

Banned

this shit is unfucking believable. they fumbled on first and goal at the cal 1. now they fumbled on first and 10 at the cal 40. just give these fucking faggots the game

:hung

You are right Mo, but you forgot SC is playing the Pac 10's biggest chokers. These Cal guys find ways time after time to lose big games. Coach sure has built up a nice program, but some day he will get called out for his teams blowing so many opportunities year after year.

mofome

Banned

You are right Mo, but you forgot SC is playing the Pac 10's biggest chokers. These Cal guys find ways time after time to lose big games. Coach sure has built up a nice program, but some day he will get called out for his teams blowing so many opportunities year after year.

cal needs a real qb. nate is just not a big time college football player. comical how some speak of the kid. he may be a nice person, but hes not good at tackle football. they need a new qb and some speed on the d line. theres plenty to recruit out in cal.

It doesn't matter who is the QB or the RB or whatever, they just choke. Remember how Rodgers missed like one pass all day and then couldn't help them punch it in from a first and goal some years ago? How about the game at UCLA where they doubled the Bruins yardage and had two running backs going crazy and lost? The SC game last year when they had a lead and were finally supposed to beat them? The Oregon State game this year? It doesn't matter who the personnel is, they just find ways to blow it. The only time this team does well against good opponents is when not a lot is expected of them. Put the slightest expectation on them and they fold right up.

mofome

Banned

It doesn't matter who is the QB or the RB or whatever, they just choke. Remember how Rodgers missed like one pass all day and then couldn't help them punch it in from a first and goal some years ago? How about the game at UCLA where they doubled the Bruins yardage and had two running backs going crazy and lost? The SC game last year when they had a lead and were finally supposed to beat them? The Oregon State game this year? It doesn't matter who the personnel is, they just find ways to blow it. The only time this team does well against good opponents is when not a lot is expected of them. Put the slightest expectation on them and they fold right up.

so its your contention that this problem comes from CJT and no the players? he breeds football that will fail in the clutch? he doesnt put his players in a position to make plays? perhaps, i just cant say that yet. i havent seen a ton of cal games, but i respect cjt has a play caller and hc. cal has certainly not been good this year, but i dont think rodgers was all that good and i think longshore would start backup at vandy.

their college baskets team lost yesterday too to some shitty team that could very well be a community college