movie quotes

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Re: movie quotes

Here is one of the Munchkin Man's favorite movie quotes:

"Hey look, mister, we serve hard drinks in here for men who want to get drunk fast, and we don't need any characters around to give the joint atmosphere. Is that clear, or do I have to slip you my left for a convincer?"

Munchkin Man

Nobody remembers this one?

Okay, let the Munchkin Man give you a hint:

One of the actors who starred in this movie was Jimmy Stewart.

Good luck!

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

Does anybody remember this one?

"Eanie, meanie, miney, moe,
Catch a ****** by the toe.
If he hollers, let him go.

(Brief Pause)

Eanie, meanie, miney, moe,
My mom told me to pick the best one
and you are it.

BANG!"

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Here goes another:
_____

"I get paid to be suspicious when I've got nothing to be suspicious about."
_____

Munchkin Man

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Greetings:

Does anybody remember this one?

"Eanie, meanie, miney, moe,
Catch a ****** by the toe.
If he hollers, let him go.

(Brief Pause)

Eanie, meanie, miney, moe,
My mom told me to pick the best one
and you are it.

BANG!"

Munchkin Man

not one hundred percent but guessing Pulp fiction

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

damn i had a fifty fifty on the two enie menies i remeber in a movie and went the wrong way.......natural born killers

Yup!

That was it!

This was a very memorable and chilling line, especially when Mallory (played by Juliette Lewis) paused to start over because she didn't want to shoot the first guy she ended on.

Munchkin Man

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Yup!

That was it!

This was a very memorable and chilling line, especially when Mallory (played by Juliette Lewis) paused to start over because she didn't want to shoot the first guy she ended on.

Munchkin Man

that is right and in pulp fiction the black guy got shot but in a different way:LMAO :LMAO

gmon

EOG Senior Member

MUNCHY MAN: " HEY LOOK MISTER, WE SERVE HARD DRINKS.............."

IT'S THE BARTENDER FROM, "IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE"

" NOW GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX" :+clueless

Wendy,darling,light of my life i`m not gonna hurt ya.You didn`t let me finish my sentence.I said i`m not gonna hurt ya i`m gonna bash your brains in .Gonna bash em right the fuck in!:+excited-

d ray

EOG Dedicated

What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have fucked you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

MUNCHY MAN: " HEY LOOK MISTER, WE SERVE HARD DRINKS.............."

IT'S THE BARTENDER FROM, "IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE"

" NOW GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX" :+clueless

YES!!!

This is the Munchkin Man's all time favorite "feel good" holiday movie.

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

Here is another great piece of dialogue from one of America's film classics:

First Man:
"There is a little known fact that bodies of dead people have gotten into the hands of witch doctors and they have somehow gotten them to come back to life....."

Pretty Woman:
"That's horrible!"

First Man:
"It's worse than horrible, because a zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes walking around blindly with dead eyes, following orders, not knowing what they do, not caring."

Second Man:
"You mean like Democrats?"

Anybody know this one?

Munchkin Man

I thought I posted already but I don't see my post, not sure if got deleted or what but reposting some quotes:

"I'm your huckleberry"

"FUBAR"

"50 dollah bill! 50 dollah bill!"

And this one is classic, must see movie if never seen:

"You know what Jack Burton always says... what the hell?"

"Fubar" is from Saving Private Ryan and "I'm your huckleberry" is from Tombstone. The Goonies is quote 3 and last but not least...Big Trouble in Little China.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Greetings:

Here is another great piece of dialogue from one of America's film classics:

First Man:
"There is a little known fact that bodies of dead people have gotten into the hands of witch doctors and they have somehow gotten them to come back to life....."

Pretty Woman:
"That's horrible!"

First Man:
"It's worse than horrible, because a zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes walking around blindly with dead eyes, following orders, not knowing what they do, not caring."

Second Man:
"You mean like Democrats?"

Anybody know this one?

Munchkin Man

bob hope delivered the line as the second man....no clue of the movie's name

"Fubar" is from Saving Private Ryan and "I'm your huckleberry" is from Tombstone. The Goonies is quote 3 and last but not least...Big Trouble in Little China.

Very impressive. Actually I heard "FUBAR" on "tango and cash" but i'm sure it was used in a lot of movies.

Bob walked right into the bar and shot at Corky, only he misses, 'cause he was so damn drunk he couldn't see straight. Old Corky went for his gun and got in such a hurry that he shot his own toe off. Bob shot at Corky again, and he misses again, because he's still so damn drunk. He hits this thousand-dollar mirror over the bar. And now, the Duck of Death is as good as dead. Because this time, Corky does it right. He takes careful aim, slowly squeezes the trigger, and... BAM! That Walker Colt he was carrying blew up in his hand, a failing common to that model. See, what I'm trying to tell you is if Corky really had two guns instead of a big dick, he'd be alive today.

Phil: Do you ever have deja vu Mrs. Lancaster?
Mrs. Lancaster: I don't think so, but I could check with the kitchen.

Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Come on 46.... make it difficult...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

She won't go out with me alone. She is prejudice against italians. Can you believe that? In this day and age. A fuckin Jew broughd is prejudice against italians. WTF is this world coming to?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">lol, Goodfellas
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>