7) Tennessee
8) San Diego
9) Jacksonville
10) Seattle

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: NFL TOP 10 RANKINGS

Indy is 2 and Pitt is 3

Indy has to be 2 - they played the Colts at home with injuries to a draw - they lost today with injuries to a good team on the road on a missed chip shot where the Chargers returned two kicks for TD's

mo, the giants are a bunch of stiffs with a dumbass for a QB and a bigger ass for a coach.....same repeat scenario 2nd half of the season for these clowns

mofome

Banned

Indy is 2 and Pitt is 3

Indy has to be 2 - they played the Colts at home with injuries to a draw - they lost today with injuries to a good team on the road on a missed chip shot where the Chargers returned two kicks for TD's

they've lost 2 in a row. sd is not a good team and they just lost to them. indi was winning at no point in the game. they were leading for zero seconds.

mofome

Banned

mo, the giants are a bunch of stiffs with a dumbass for a QB and a bigger ass for a coach.....same repeat scenario 2nd half of the season for these clowns

we'll see. id take them, on a neutral field, over the other teams. i like the ability of their defense to make create turnovers. i like jacobs back.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

As far as I'm concerned - NE, Colts, Steelers - and these teams have rings to prove it - with alot players that were part of the rings.

we'll see. id take them, on a neutral field, over the other teams. i like the ability of their defense to make create turnovers. i like jacobs back.

I know you like em....I hate them @@@-gots......getting beat the way they got beat at home after a bye week to dallas tells me this team does not have their heads in the right place right now

mofome

Banned

I know you like em....I hate them @@@-gots......getting beat the way they got beat at home after a bye week to dallas tells me this team does not have their heads in the right place right now

dallas is pretty tough. imo. i dont think the gmen are very good, but i dont think many teams are great. i see too many weaknesses on every team. i like the fact that the gmen can create more problems with their defense than most. i fucking hate eli.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Why are you knocking the Colts? Isn't Manning the Vols most prestigous alum?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

If the Giants defense could have covered Owens I would not be down for the day.

dallas is pretty tough. imo. i dont think the gmen are very good, but i dont think many teams are great. i see too many weaknesses on every team. i like the fact that the gmen can create more problems with their defense than most. i fucking hate eli.

Eli came out the poophole at birth:+waving-5

mofome

Banned

Why are you knocking the Colts? Isn't Manning the Vols most prestigous alum?

i dont call things because the vols play there or i like the players. i could easily put the skins in the top 10, but they arent in the top 10. i call'em how i see'em.

Who really cares beyond #3 this year? The Cowboys have a cakewalk to the SB and the AFC will come down to the same two teams as always. I do think the Cowboys might be a live dog in the SB, but this has to be about the most anti-climatic season I can remember in some time.

mofome

Banned

Who really cares beyond #3 this year? The Cowboys have a cakewalk to the SB and the AFC will come down to the same two teams as always. I do think the Cowboys might be a live dog in the SB, but this has to be about the most anti-climatic season I can remember in some time.

agreed. not much to think about this season....

Mo what would you make the line for the Packers-Cowboys game in Big D coming up? I am thinking that is the last interesting "big" game this year.

mofome

Banned

Mo what would you make the line for the Packers-Cowboys game in Big D coming up? I am thinking that is the last interesting "big" game this year.

i would make it dallas -7.5

i think it will be -5.5

how about you?

I think Cowboys -7 will be the number. Pack's secondary can hang with the Boys though, I think the Pack would be the play at that price.

mofome

Banned

I think Cowboys -7 will be the number. Pack's secondary can hang with the Boys though, I think the Pack would be the play at that price.

when i watched gb play the skins, they looked pretty bad. they had a fumbled recovery for a td and the skins dropped 7 passes and 3 pics...and the game was close. one game doesnt mean a lot, but i cant shake it out of my head. i would take dallas at 6.5 or lower. 7 i would probably lay off. i dont know what price i would take gb at. i really dont think you can keep dallas under 30, at home, if they're focused. gb would probably bring out the best in them with homefield on the line.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

I just don't see how you could put an 8-1 Packer team behind the 6-3 Giants considering they've beaten the teams they've had to sporting an out of nowhere tough defense to score on. Also, Tennessee wouldn't be 6-3 if not for their running game and defense but I would put Jacksonville right there and ahead of San Diego even despite their win over Indy last night. The Chargers still have a lot of ground to make up considering the overhype of Philip Rivers but they should turn things around after a shaky start and when LT returns to 06 form.

Pitt should be #2 or #3.

Seattle makes the cut? On what basis?

You're rankings are about as bad as my SEC ones...

Honestly, what has Seattle done?

4-4 record, 12th ranked O, 19th ranked D. Playing in the worst division in football and you are 4-4 and don't rank top 12 in either offense or defense?

mofome

Banned

I just don't see how you could put an 8-1 Packer team behind the 6-3 Giants considering they've beaten the teams they've had to sporting an out of nowhere tough defense to score on. Also, Tennessee wouldn't be 6-3 if not for their running game and defense but I would put Jacksonville right there and ahead of San Diego even despite their win over Indy last night. The Chargers still have a lot of ground to make up considering the overhype of Philip Rivers but they should turn things around after a shaky start and when LT returns to 06 form.

imo, with haynesworth, tn is a much different team. he didnt play yesterday, but he'll be back.

green bay has some nice late wins, the skins gave them a win, i just think the giants are better. we'll see how it tursn out. the giants have 2 losses to gb, gb hasnt played dallas.

mofome

Banned

Pitt should be #2 or #3.

Seattle makes the cut? On what basis?

You're rankings are about as bad as my SEC ones...

Honestly, what has Seattle done?

4-4 record, 12th ranked O, 19th ranked D. Playing in the worst division in football and you are 4-4 and don't rank top 12 in either offense or defense?

as bad as your sec because i have seattle as the #10 team in the nfl?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

please jake, leave your nonsense elsewhere. thanks pal. besides, you said hass was similar to romo, maybe thats why ive got them 10th.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Pizza-O

EOG Member

Right on RASH... the Giants are no better than 9. As much as I defended Eli, his time has got to be running out. The coach looks like he is in a perpetual state of confusion. He has the words "What happened" branded on his forehead.

Pizza-O

EOG Member

Hey getting to a top ten was painful. Try as I may, I could not come up with a list I could say... yep... Those are them. I think we will have to go to a top 5 list and ignore the rest.

1. Patriots
    Indianapolis
    Dallas
    Pittsburg
    Green Bay
    Jacksonville
    San Diego
    Tennessee
    NY Giants
    Detroit

Last edited:

mofome

Banned

Hey getting to a top ten was painful. Try as I may, I could not come up with a list I could say... yep... Those are them. I think we will have to go to a top 5 list and ignore the rest.

1. Patriots
    Indianapolis
    Dallas
    Pittsburg
    Green Bay
    Jacksonville
    San Diego
    Tennessee
    NY Giants
    Detroit

1. when the giants beat det by 36 this week, will your rankings change?