Oddsmaker.com Payout Tracking

I know that a few people have been paid recently by oddsmaker. Is there anyone else that is waiting on a withdrawal and how long have you been waiting. Anyone else paid in a timely manner is welcome to comment too.

beardog

EOG Dedicated
Re: Oddsmaker.com Payout Tracking

I know that a few people have been paid recently by oddsmaker. Is there anyone else that is waiting on a withdrawal and how long have you been waiting. Anyone else paid in a timely manner is welcome to comment too.
nobody that i know has been paid in a timely manner but eveyone i know has been paid i think if they would just tell us like it is instead of saying its processed and have us thinking it will be deleivered in 2-3 days we would appericate that a lot more i hate being jerked around and im sure you do too but i think you will be paid so i say just chill a week or 2 and stay in touch with customer service and you will finally get paid . i have never figured out why customer service has too lie too there customers about withdrawals if its going too be 3 weeks then simply tell us its going too be three weeks but toledomom you will get paid

beardog

EOG Dedicated

i know i have said a lot about this book but i think you will get paid toledomom

[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva] Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Nicol'
Nicol: Welcome to Customer Service. How may I help you today?
toledomom: Business day 9 and still no confirmation email from the cashier that it was sent out
toledomom: you guys need to get it together
toledomom: check for $2000
Nicol: Your withdrawal has been already processed and apporved
toledomom: i know
Nicol: It's now waiting to be releasedd
toledomom: it has been approved and waiting since May 1st
Nicol: We deeply apologize for the delays, our company is working harder for you to get your withdrawal
toledomom: your company should refuse deposits until you get your payout situation fixed with your so called "processor
Nicol: Please patiently wait for it I can assure that you will receive that soon
toledomom: ok I won't hold my breath
SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!![/FONT]

cheapseats

EOG Master

Any update on the payouts...the owner here put his name on them...if its total BS then...goodbye to EOG and the BS they spread as well...

dirty

EOG Master

you guys will get paid... They have said they can only post 50 transactions a day, and they pay depositing players before they do Free players... everyone will get their money

cheapseats

EOG Master

Thanks...I'm not looking for the $$ now...but I want to know its not just a funny-money gig...we shall see as the months roll along...

dirty

EOG Master

No it is not... your money will be paid... I believe you will see a major change in the offshore industry in the next few months

jimmycrackcorn

EOG Senior Member

Dirty, I am scared to ask but what kind of changes do you think we are in store for from the offshore books? JCC

UPDATE to my payout... I finally got a confirmation from the cashier about my money being sent out.. I will let everyone know when I get the money maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel! :eek:)

carson21

EOG Member

i just sent for a withdrawl yesterday. i will let everyone know how long it takes to get. i asked for it to be sent by DHL, which is one of the options, and also possibly the quickest. we will see. i will update.

carson21

EOG Member

i got paid in about 10 actual days by overnight U.S.:dancefool mail. was a little skeptical with all the previous negative comments posted. but all looks well now. once it was confirmed sent, i was surprised how fast it arrived.

:smokesmal I TRULLY BELIEVE YOU SHALL BE PAID- I WAS IN A SIMILAR SITUATION---BUT WAS REFERRED TO THIS SITE--NEEDLESS TO SAY--IF THE-GENERAL-SHRINK-OR MOFONE-OR ANY PERSON THAT WORKS AT EOG SAYS THAT YOU WILL BE PAID-IT SHALL HAPPEN--INTEGRITY HERE-GOOD LUCK TO YOU-:smokesmal

THANK YOU GENERAL-I AM LEARNING-ANG WRITING EVERYTHING DOWN-NEW TO THE COMPUTER--A SALUTE TO YOU GENERAL-THANKS AGAIN FOR STANDING UP FOR ME---SEMFER-FI---

dirty

EOG Master

i got paid in about 10 actual days by overnight U.S.:dancefool mail. was a little skeptical with all the previous negative comments posted. but all looks well now. once it was confirmed sent, i was surprised how fast it arrived.

Good to hear and welcome aboard