ELVIS IS T.C.B......................

progambler

EOG Member
Re: ELVIS IS T.C.B......................

I thought Minnesota would have been a big play for you today. Don't they fit into the rushing stat play.

GL

DETROIT

BALTIMORE

NY GIANTS

PLAYING ALL 3 THE SAME. NYG IS NOT THE SST:cocktail

cassiusclay

EOG Master

chuck, just to say it, everyone has a bad day..... and then.... you brush yourself off, and get back on the fucking horse. i think we are all here for one reason, that is to win money. bragging rights and records mean something, but in the end it is all about how much you win or lose very week. now, get on that fucking horse and cap some games.

clay.....

you are correct. it was a very shitty sunday. the good news is i have had a great year. the bad news is i pounded the over last night. i mean POUNDED it. what a bad beat. i did play the under only tonight so i got a little back. not much just a little. hell, after yesterday i am just happy to write down a W.

kent state
TULANE
oregon st
S.MISS

cassiusclay

EOG Master

from my personal experience....chasing is never the answer, when it rains it usually pours...somedays the football gods are not on your side...you always live to fight another day...this week will be great. gl

preaching to the preacher.

i have been doing this since the age of 16 and i am now 47.

it has been a great year so far and it will be a great finish.

:cocktail :dancefool :party

wow.

the shit that Vince Young is taking here in Nashville and the guy is in his 2nd year and is 12-4.

wtf:(