OT: A banana split sound good?

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated
Re: OT: A banana split sound good?

oh man does that sound good minus the whip cream.....love those things. I am so tempted to drive to get one now ya bastard.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

mrs smith pies on sale1.99 limit 3 got a coconut custard pie with about 15 min to go in the oven. my question is do i cool this prick in the freezer ,refrig or outside. cant miss with da split g

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

No wonder America has an obesity problem. General will have a coronary within 2 years.

Worked at BR as a teenager, employees could eat all they wanted during their shift. All you can eat ice cream was fun for a couple of weeks(especially BR, expensive but good) but then I didn't crave ice cream again until about a year later.:+textinb3

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

FTR though I did stop eating burger and fast food for the most part. A lot of chicken and ground turkey now. My associate is a great cook also a nurse and great to me. (Not sure why she sticks around). We usually eat much more healthy these dayz. Knocked off 90% of the burger at minimum in the last year. All of my favorite fast foods, she can make just as well at home and healthier for us.