Belichek is such a P.O.S.

What do you guys think about this asshole running the score up? He went for it on 4th down TWICE inside the 10 with a 28 Point lead and a 35 Point lead!!
That's horse-shit!! Don't anybody here seriously try and tell me that shit about "If you don't want them to score, don't let 'em" either! This is breaking a teams will and there's no need for it! I don't think we've ever seen a team dominate the NFL like this, but there's no place for this fucker on the planet!

Why did he feel the need to video-surveil the opposing team's signals if his team is so fuckin good? That's a valid question!! It leads me to believe that there may be more shit going on than that! How does a team, in this era of bland vanilla football get THAT much better than everybody for that many years?

There's just no place for beating a team 56-10 when you could've beaten them 48-10 without the fucking 4th down conversions!! It would not make me happy, but I would have to say I told you so, if Brady went down! There will come a day when the shoe will be on the other foot, and I hope somebody beats Belichek 100-0 if they get a chance! In fact, if I could get one wish, I would want to live in the nexus in the universe where assholes get what they deserve!!

That's all,
Buck!!

btw, i had New England -16 tonight!lol

ManningBaby!

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Belichek is such a P.O.S.

I 1,000% agree with you on that. It was totally rediculous and uncalled for to do that to a team that was obviously inferior to them. Nothing like rubbing their noses in it. Belichek should get an un-sportsman-like conduct fine for that. What a dick. And FYI, I had the Pats also, but they are totally classless pieces of shit.

Fuck the NFL. Patriot Nation in full effect. Run up the score until there is no time left. If the other team sucks that's on them.

Exactly!!! If you don't like the other team scoring on you there's always 1 solution...STOP THEM!!!!!

OK! You're right! We should teach our children that it is cool to kick people when they're down! I bet my FAT testicles that good ole Billy Belichek is fucking bettin on ballgames and knows he's got his hands on a cash cow!! I can see it now: "I never bet AGAINST the New England Patriots!" ~ Ring a bell? Pete Rose!lol
I am serious here (You have to clarify when you are/aren't kidding on this forum b/c there are some sensitive folks around here!)!! I feel that Bellichek is betting the over on all his ballgames!! Nobodyt cheats ONCE and happens to get caught that one time! He's an underhanded PRICK and I hope they get beat in the playoffs just to make him look like an even bigger prick than he is!! I'd love to see somebody like Miami pick those fuckers off!

You can't just assume that its because of betting. He gets paid a multi-million dollar salary.

Coach AND players in NE are just pissed off because the media and "everyone" questioned their championships. Its really just the team telling the rest of the NFL to fuck off. Brady WANTS peyton's record for TD passes. Vrabel, Bruski, Harrison, that team wants the 16-0. Randy moss, they said he had "lost a step" LAUGHABLE.

I just dont think gambling is the reason for it.

ManningBaby!

EOG Enthusiast

Ya, Brady does want Peyton's record. I wonder if it will come with an asteric next to it courtesy of Bill "Zoom lens" Bellichek.

Fuck Peyton, ELi and Archie. I hate goofy looking mother fuckers!

Brady>NFL QB's

tc1134

EOG Veteran

(i know i already said this-worth repeating)

Don't be suprised if the league doesn't let them win it all ................again.

What would you have a team do on 4th down with a large lead?? You have to run a play. It seems to me kicking a field goal would be running the score up, and you can't expect them just to lay down. By the way I had Buffalo and the arrogance of the Pats is hard to take but give them credit for playing great football.:whatever:

Maybe he's playing head games with future opponents. Will future opponents play differently if they know that an unstoppable, awesome juggernaut beast is coming to town without a shred of mercy in its heart? For what it's worth, I don't think N.E. is demonstrating good sportsmanship; though I also had N.E. and Brady is my fantasy QB. . . .:cheers

Last edited:

reynolds

EOG Enthusiast

The Patriots are just practicing their 4th down plays for the one time they actually need a first down on a 4th and 1 situation. It is scrimmage time and they are practicing for the playoffs. Just bet the Patriots every week and be happy cashing in boys, enjoy the show.:houra

ManningBaby!

EOG Enthusiast

Fuck Peyton, ELi and Archie. I hate goofy looking mother fuckers!

Brady>NFL QB's

Fuck Brady...classless mother fucker who isn't even man enough to stick around long enough for the pregnancy test to be read before moving on to his next victim.:whatever:

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

As gamblers i think we should be pounding the pats and just pat ole Bill on the back for not making us sweat out the bets....

and Belichek did call the dogs off.. If he didnt like Jauren he would have scored 80.. Not his fault his offense scored TD on 7 straight drives.. 4th and goal they run their 4th or 5th tailback instead of kicking the field goal.. (OK so the randy Moss catch 4th and goal was a little e too much)

Like i said pound this team and take the money! They are crushing teams by 25 and i havent seen a spread over 17!

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

Fuck Brady...classless mother fucker who isn't even man enough to stick around long enough for the pregnancy test to be read before moving on to his next victim.:whatever:

I love Colt fans.. Its funny how Pats fan don't hate Manning but Colts fans hate Brady.. WHY???? Because they know Brady is the better QB...

reynolds

EOG Enthusiast

Actually bud, Brady was going to dump her, she found out about it , and got pregnant on purpose to try to trap him. His next victim is smokin hot, i doubt anyone would consider her a victim.:LMAO

Rondo

EOG Member

OK! You're right! We should teach our children that it is cool to kick people when they're down! I bet my FAT testicles that good ole Billy Belichek is fucking bettin on ballgames and knows he's got his hands on a cash cow!! I can see it now: "I never bet AGAINST the New England Patriots!" ~ Ring a bell? Pete Rose!lol
I am serious here (You have to clarify when you are/aren't kidding on this forum b/c there are some sensitive folks around here!)!! I feel that Bellichek is betting the over on all his ballgames!! Nobodyt cheats ONCE and happens to get caught that one time! He's an underhanded PRICK and I hope they get beat in the playoffs just to make him look like an even bigger prick than he is!! I'd love to see somebody like Miami pick those fuckers off!

These guys aren't getting paid to teach children life lessons, they get 60 minutes to beat the opponent as bad as they can, you can't expect these guys to play such a brutal sport with the mentality of a warrior and then expect them to be nice to the other team when they aren't holding up their end of the bargain. I've had some ass whippings in highschool and college athletics and when that happened never once did I get mad because the other team was so much better than us. Look yourself in the f*cking mirror and take it like a man. If you want to save face, stop spending time bitching about getting the score ran up on you and GET BETTER.

Y
Coach AND players in NE are just pissed off because the media and "everyone" questioned their championships.

Every New England Super Bowl victory should now have a asterisk by it. Just like Barry Bonds is a cheater so is New England. That is just a very simple fact.

mike1972

EOG Member

I AGREE WITH THE STOP ME THEORY

BUT..........

THEY ARE ASSHOLES.

EXACTLY....

Then there will come a time when a 2nd year OLB will take a run at Brady's knees figuring he won't be back next year any way...then Belichick will be happily F****D
:hung

bank--it

EOG Enthusiast

I think the patriots were truly worried that the Bills would mount a momentous comeback and wanted to get as big a lead as possible!!!

EXACTLY....

Then there will come a time when a 2nd year OLB will take a run at Brady's knees figuring he won't be back next year any way...then Belichick will be happily F****D
:hung

Like I say ... When you kick a man when he is down then strange things start happening. If I was Belichick I would start worrying about some cheap shots coming his teams way. He brought all this on himself.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i had a thread earlier in the year about riding new england until the wheels fell off....they have alot to prove since the "spygate" controversy...they are going to keep on rolling unless brady gets hurt.

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

This is the NFL.... Cheap shots if they keep Brady in? Man you guys are too much.. This isnt Pop warner when mommy comes to see her kid play when the team is losing by 3 scores in the 4th quarter..

All you need to do is check the Buffalo papers this morning.. Not one person complaining about the Pats running up the score.. This the NFL people!

Jauren and levy quoted as saying this is the best team they have seen in awhile.. would they be saying that if they thought the score got run up? Whitner said he has no problem with the Pats goign for it on 4th down.. He said we needed to stop them and couldnt... Read them yourself they are right! 2nd tier DEF player coming in to take out Brady's knee.. Come on know

jump on and make some money!

YourAllAmerican

EOG Member

Maybe he's playing head games with future opponents. Will future opponents play differently if they know that an unstoppable, awesome juggernaut beast is coming to town without a shred of mercy in its heart? For what it's worth, I don't think N.E. is demonstrating good sportsmanship;

I think you're right on target with the "head games" angle. Last night was the perfect example of that. From the start of the game Dick Jauron felt that his only hope to make a game of things was to try and play bombs away, hoping his team could match the Pats home run for home run.

That, of course, plays right into New England's strategy. Trying to play the Patriots' game against the Patriots is a recipe for disaster. Which is exactly what happened.

New England CAN be beaten, but it takes a very good opponent playing a very measured game. And they must play it near-perfectly. The Patriots have shown they are excellent at pouncing upon the slightest mistake from an opponent and turning it almost immediately into points. It's going to be very difficult for any team remaining on the regular season schedule to be able to pull that off.

So, while I think I see the game Belichick is playing, and I like making money betting New England, I still think the guy's an a-hole, both professionally and personally. Doesn't mean I'll stop betting on his team.

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

ha ha ha the jealous bitches surface on eog. your guys are rediculous little babys. probably the same assholes who jumped on the brady bandwagon when he took over for bledsoe.

people talk abouit the greatest qb;s

john elway, denver killed teams in the 90's and no one talks about running up the score

steve young and joe montana both killed teams with the 9ers

the colts were murdering people even before last yr. everyone loved it when peyton broke the td record

when the rams were on top they were killing everyone

etc etc etc

your just jealous and by doing this your basically showing everyone just how jealous and ignorant you really are

belichek is a better coach than whoeevr your favorite coach is. the pats are unstoppable and now your mad about it

last yr the pats should have won the superbowl even without moss, welker and stallworth. they nblew a huge lead in the afc title game wich i garantee will never happen again. the refs were even making up calls in that game to try and screw them. and its even more evident by this yrs colts game when the refs blatently tried to give the game to the colts.

peyton manning is garbage and needs pro bowl players around him to be great. brady makes people great

i listen to sports radio all the time, some people call in and just end up feeling stupid for sayiing shit like this

go look at the game last night, everytime brady hit a reciever, the reciever was wide open. is he suposed to see a wide open reciever and not throw it to him?

its 4th and 3 and thier already up 4 tds, should they go for it and give the defense a chance to stop them or should they kick a fg and add to their point total?

ITS NOT THE OFFENSES JOB TO STOP THEMSELVES SO SHUT THE FUCK UP~~

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

and by the way, i garantee that the pats are so pissed about what happened last yr that they decided to be completely ruthless this yr. one reason being they feel like the league/and or the refs wanted the colts to win so bad that they tried to take it from the pats, and the other reason being that belichek is pissed that his team made so many mistakes and blew such a big lead in that afc title game. they should have won that game and the superbowl now their pissed and now everyone wants to cry about it. they will not be stopped, sorry

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

WHATS NEXT???? ARE YOU GOING TO EXPECT THE DEFENSE TO LET A SHITTY OFFENSE SCORE JUST TO MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER?

LOSERS!!!!

YourAllAmerican

EOG Member

So your basic assertion, Get, is that everyone is out to get the Patriots and are conspiring against them. Is that correct?

and by the way, i garantee that the pats are so pissed about what happened last yr that they decided to be completely ruthless this yr. one reason being they feel like the league/and or the refs wanted the colts to win so bad that they tried to take it from the pats, and the other reason being that belichek is pissed that his team made so many mistakes and blew such a big lead in that afc title game. they should have won that game and the superbowl now their pissed and now everyone wants to cry about it. they will not be stopped, sorry

?I?d like to say Bill is on edge because of last week?s loss to the Chargers, but honestly the guy?s just a complete asshole,? said a Patriots staff member on condition of anonymity. ?He treats his job like he?s some kind of dictator. Plus, he?s brainwashed all the players to just do whatever he says. Personally, I?m scared less of the guy.?

Two frosty postgame exchanges this season between Belichick and his prot?g?, Jets coach Eric Mangini, irked Ditka."I don't care if Belichick wins 20 Super Bowls, he's an asshole," Ditka said off the air. "If you ever meet him, tell him I said that, not that he'd give a (bleep)."

Certainly, there is some jealousy involved here, but the fact is your boy Biclichick is a total asshole and somebody is going to come after his sorry ass down the road. If your boy Brady goes out with an ACL tear due to a cheap shot , don't come whining on this board as New England has brought all this hatred on themselves.

Blingbling$$$

EOG Member

dont you guy get it, he's trying to encouraging other team to try harder....he want humilating feel into player so that next time or next game, to even playing harder....He encouraging them keep pushing.....

Mush

EOG Member

I agree, he is a P.O.S. I am a Redskins fan and was a little bit pissed when they went for it on 4th down, but that Bills game was way worse. I've been hearing that ever since the loss to the Colts last year in the playoffs, when Brady took the foot of the pedal and let the Colts come back, that Belichek wants them to dominate for 60 minutes. I think it's crap...There is no way possible, with the way the Bills were playing that they could come back from 42-7 down.

I think if the Pats are going to run up the score, they get what they deserve...ie, Joey Porter taking out Brady or Moss's knees during the game.

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

So your basic assertion, Get, is that everyone is out to get the Patriots and are conspiring against them. Is that correct?

theres always other intertests involved in sports and even if their not directly out to get them, the nfl front office people wanted peyton to win a damm superbowl. i think the colts game this yr was influenced by the spread, if not then a hatred for the video gate thing and for the fact that the pats were killing everyone.but since that indy game people hate the pats even more now and the general public would love to see them lose. call it what you want, either way looking for everything and anything you can to point fingers at ,like running up the score, is rediculous. peyton and the colts did the same thing the yr peyton broke the td record and you never heard anyone saying a damm thing about running up the score.

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

and if they were barely gettin the win every week the same critics would be talking about how their not that good how their lucky to win etc etc. bunch of hypocrytical ignorant fools who try to justufy the bullshit that comes out of their mouth when really its just jealousy. don shula is jealous, jimmie johnson is jealous, steve young is jealous. all 3 would have no problem with it if it was their teams doing it. they have other agendas that their protecting.

What would you have a team do on 4th down with a large lead?? You have to run a play. It seems to me kicking a field goal would be running the score up, and you can't expect them just to lay down. By the way I had Buffalo and the arrogance of the Pats is hard to take but give them credit for playing great football.:whatever:

And don't give me that shit about a FG being worse than going for it, b/c THAT argument loses merit when the cocksucker THROWS for a 1st Down!

WHATS NEXT???? ARE YOU GOING TO EXPECT THE DEFENSE TO LET A SHITTY OFFENSE SCORE JUST TO MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER?
LOSERS!!!!

You're ridiculous! Meet me here when you're QB tears that ACL!! You can PLEASE BELIEVE if those fuckers try that shit on the Titans that Haynseworth and Vanden Bosch will gunning for that Piece of Shit dead beat father!!

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

your rediculous and you wish your shitty titans offense could do this.the pats would destroy that shitty fraudelant team and no one would get to brady just like no other teams get to brady. thats why hes still in the game cause these other teams are so far beneath them that they cant even pressure him.

junior51

Banned

your titans will never play the pats this year because the titans are not going to make the playoffs:+textinb3 brady threw more td's4 in the 1st half than the overrated v.young who has 4.pats beat the titans and their @@@@@ cheap shot last year by 40 pts:bank:

junior51

Banned

what is he teaching the kids,are you fucking serious.its pro football,where were you idiots when denver and the 49ers were doing this years ago.JEALOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!