my girlfriend is at a gay bar....

janus

EOG Dedicated
i went to the colts game, she went to a play production of "of mice & men" (of all things, lol)... afterward i went out with my buddies to watch dal/wash, pitt/jets, sea/chi... i came home & she's still (midnite) out at the production afterparty.

parity? :+clueless

Re: my girlfriend is at a gay bar....

Janus,

Maybe she is sizing up some talent to bring home to you?? :thumbsup :thumbsup

Travis

janus

EOG Dedicated

Janus,

Maybe she is sizing up some talent to bring home to you?? :thumbsup :thumbsup

Travis

ah thanks for the reassurance. i suppose it could have to do with my utter dumbfuckery in the rack. maybe.

The only problem would be if she showed up with another guy!! :3dfesses:

OOOPPPSSS!!!!!!!

Travis

Unbelievable but true. Years back I walked into a gay bar with two of my friends. When we walked in one buddy of mine and I instantly knew it was a gay bar.

Now there wasn't another bar for a few miles down and we were out of town. So I sat down at the bar with one friend. The bartender says, "This is a gay bar". My buddy says, "I know but I want a drink"

Now the other friend went his own way and started shooting pool. Well the guy shooting pool came back to the bar by me. I asked him, "What do you think of this place?" He seriously answers, "these are the friendliest guys that I've ever met." :+clueless

janus

EOG Dedicated

Unbelievable but true. Years back I walked into a gay bar with two of my friends. When we walked in one buddy of mine and I instantly knew it was a gay bar.

Now there wasn't another bar for a few miles down and we were out of town. So I sat down at the bar with one friend. The bartender says, "This is a gay bar". My buddy says, "I know but I want a drink"

Now the other friend went his own way and started shooting pool. Well the guy shooting pool came back to the bar by me. I asked him, "What do you think of this place?" He seriously answers, "these are the friendliest guys that I've ever met." :+clueless

i got nothing against gay bars... i lived in manhattan for years and found myself in 1 or 2 from time to time by default... but the colts game ended 8 hours ago. eight fucking hours ... :+clueless

them gays know about dirty dancin', that's all i'm sayin.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

i got nothing against gay bars... i lived in manhattan for years and found myself in 1 or 2 from time to time by default... but the colts game ended 8 hours ago. eight fucking hours ... :+clueless

them gays know about dirty dancin', that's all i'm sayin.

I've had tons of gay friends - neighbors - they live a wild fucking life - but let me assure you - they view @@@@@ as you view sucking dick - maybe worse - now, she could be getting her box eaten by a chick she met at the gay bar but it certainly is not by a gay guy - I would imagine the whole "gay" bar is bullshit and she went to a bar is is now getting laid out by some stud - hang in there - eventually, at some point in your life - you'll be elated that your girlfiend/wife is cheating.

janus

EOG Dedicated

I've had tons of gay friends - neighbors - they live a wild fucking life - but let me assure you - they view @@@@@ as you view sucking dick - maybe worse - now, she could be getting her box eaten by a chick she met at the gay bar but it certainly is not by a gay guy - I would imagine the whole "gay" bar is bullshit and she went to a bar is is now getting laid out by some stud - hang in there - eventually, at some point in your life - you'll be elated that your girlfiend/wife is cheating.

that's some dark shit, my friend.

now if you'll excuse me, she's home & requesting i fuck her.

peace.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

See...she went out, had a good time, got all hot and bothered and came home to you to get royally blasted. I would say that's a positive evening for you, and you should encourage her behavior. Just remember, and this cuts both ways, it doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home. Cheers!

See...she went out, had a good time, got all hot and bothered and came home to you to get royally blasted. I would say that's a positive evening for you, and you should encourage her behavior. Just remember, and this cuts both ways, it doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home. Cheers!

Truer words have never been spoken.

Travis

Janus -- My wifey is a drama person (taught it at college level for years). Many gay friends and associates whom I have come to meet over the years.

Not uncommon for her to spend time with these people that she feels empathy for (ostensibly because they're mostly unhappy as hell).

Many have died of AIDS over the years, and some are semi-healthy with the new HIV drugs. Anyway, it's a totally different deal, and I'm happy to stay away from it, but let me say anything derogatory about the gay life, and I can count on being shut off for a coupla weeks... at least.

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted

I know many hot women that would rather goto a gay club/bar than to the normal club. When girls goto clubs they usually just want to dance with each other. If they goto the gay bar they are pretty much assured of not being hit on every few minutes.