What do you all think of the smoking ban, more bars set to ban starting Jan 1

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Re: What do you all think of the smoking ban, more bars set to ban starting Jan 1

Welcome to the fascist world.................you could move to Moscow where they enjoy the freedoms we used to enjoy, at least over there you can drink and smoke where you please. Good Luck ACCKid!

P.S. Be prepared for the health Nazis to come in here and berate you (us).

P.S.II Soon, they will say you can't smoke in your own house!

P.S.III I remember when South Carolina was number 1 in the land and my Turtles beat them.........in the ACC.....LOL.

P.S. IV I know you are probably not a Cocks fan, but in the same area, I reckon.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: What do you all think of the smoking ban, more bars set to ban starting Jan 1

I don't smoke, but don't hold it against those who do. The smoking ban is bullshit. The government should not be in this at all.. If a Private Business owner wants to ban it in his restuarant, etc then that is fine...it is his business and he can do as he wishes. I can see not smoking in courthouses, airplanes and shit....but not in restaurants, town squares, etc.... Smoking is legal to do and you should be allowed to do it freely

Z I am not a fan of the Cocks, in more way than one!

Terps fan huh?

I aint moving to Russia I know that much, this is getting more like old Russia every year it seems.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Z I am not a fan of the Cocks, in more way than one!

Terps fan huh?

I aint moving to Russia I know that much, this is getting more like old Russia every year it seems.
Big terps fan..yes. We did get one championship, thanks to Duke being already eliminated...LOL. Lots of pretty girls in Russia..............but be careful...they can drink most guys under the table. Welcome to the EOG ACK!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

You guys are a bunch of tools. First, the government was helping Big Tobacco so you whined about people making money by killing others. Now, you whine about the ban. DO US ALL A FAVOR and MOVE TO RUSSIA PLEASE.

Smoking is a sign of weakness.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

You guys are a bunch of tools. First, the government was helping Big Tobacco so you whined about people making money by killing others. Now, you whine about the ban. DO US ALL A FAVOR and MOVE TO RUSSIA PLEASE.

Smoking is a sign of weakness.
None of us ever whined about our right to smoke anytime , anywhere. This is why we fought so many wars. Tobacco is what made AMERICA great.....................now, the US resembles fascist Nazi germany.....without the right to smoke and the right to privacy. Joseph McCarthy would be proud of you and your litanous parodies of the truth and what we fought two world wars for, so that snivelling health nazis could whine freely!

P.S. I will go back to praying for you and some clarity now. Have A Great Day!

None of us ever whined about our right to smoke anytime , anywhere. This is why we fought so many wars. Tobacco is what made AMERICA great.....................now, the US resembles fascist Nazi germany.....without the right to smoke and the right to privacy. Joseph McCarthy would be proud of you and your litanous parodies of the truth and what we fought two world wars for, so that snivelling health nazis could whine freely!

What's that COMMUNIST? You can smoke BUT they were smart enough to tell all of you inconsiderate assholes to do it AWAY from people who don't smoke. What do you do for a living and where did you attend college?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

What's that COMMUNIST? You can smoke BUT they were smart enough to tell all of you inconsiderate assholes to do it AWAY from people who don't smoke. What do you do for a living and where did you attend college?
Nice. With nothing constructive to say you revert to McCarthy-like tactics. Well done young man. And what does it matter which university or grade school, or whatever I may or may not have attended ? It is obvious that your higher education did little to educate you. Have A Great Day !

Last edited:

Nice. With nothing constructive to say you revert to McCarthy-like tactics. Well done young man. And what does it matter which university or greade school, or whatever I may or may not have attended ? It is obvious that your higher education did little to educate you. Have A Great Day !

Similar to how you bash America and follow me around. You never post anything that's worth repeating so tell us all how you became so educated and what you do for a living. STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND YOU CREEPY STALKER.

"Greade" school?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Nothing personal; do a search on ZZ Cream and learn how NOT to be an ueducated stalker.
'Ueducated stalker'???????:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool Tit-for-tat my friend!

Please show me once where I have ever bashed America....you cannot because I never have nor never will.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Similar to how you bash America and follow me around. You never post anything that's worth repeating so tell us all how you became so educated and what you do for a living. STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND YOU CREEPY STALKER.

"Greade" school?
I post on one website and have been here virtually, since their inception. If I , feel the need to stalk, I will not begin with a child, like yourself. Now grow up and start listening sometime to gain some knowledge and wisdom instead of acting like you know so much. You may be intelligent someday if you only learn how much you do NOT know. Have A Great Day!

I post on one website and have been here virtually, since their inception. If I , feel the need to stalk, I will not begin with a child, like yourself. Now grow up and start listening sometime to gain some knowledge and wisdom instead of acting like you know so much. You may be intelligent someday if you only learn how much you do NOT know. Have A Great Day!

:finger004 I can't take a moron like you seriously.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I see you learned well at your university.........maybe you failed to learn the basics of nursery school though. Have A Great Day!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

I see you learned well at your university.........maybe you failed to learn the basics of nursery school though. Have A Great Day!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

What university did you go to again?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

What university did you go to again?
I will not answer that, do not like to brag. I will say that I went to a local community college before going on to a major university and then onto another even more renowned university for post-graduate work which I did not complete but hope to complete, someday. Having met many people, graduates of many 'elite' universities, the most intelligent and wisest people I have met never attended any other but 'the school of hard-knocks'!

dirty

EOG Master

Ignorant broke bastards like yourself need the prayers. Go to hell.

"Greade" school?

Bateman...Keep up the bashing and your time here will be short... You will be on Post Review. General has already sent you a email warning you and I am giving you your last shot. Don't Like it? I don't care. We have cleaned up the political room and it is not going to become a bashfest.... you don't like it leave... If Memory serves me correct ZZ posted in this thread first.... and before you go on spewing about other forums... I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT OTHER FORUMS AND WHAT HAPPENED ELSEWHERE!!!! I only care about what goes on here. What other places do is none of my concern... Only EOG is.... You are put on notice.

Bateman...Keep up the bashing and your time here will be short... You will be on Post Review. General has already sent you a email warning you and I am giving you your last shot. Don't Like it? I don't care. We have cleaned up the political room and it is not going to become a bashfest.... you don't like it leave... If Memory serves me correct ZZ posted in this thread first.... and before you go on spewing about other forums... I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT OTHER FORUMS AND WHAT HAPPENED ELSEWHERE!!!! I only care about what goes on here. What other places do is none of my concern... Only EOG is.... You are put on notice.

Fuck you Dirty; he started with me first you little bitch so go fuck yourself. Ban me or put me on post review ASSHOLE but you may want to open your eyes.

Joseph McCarthy would be proud of you and your litanous parodies of the truth and what we fought two world wars for, so that snivelling health nazis could whine freely!

quote]

Hey Dirty, who started with who?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Fuck you Dirty; he started with me first you little bitch so go fuck yourself. Ban me or put me on post review ASSHOLE but you may want to open your eyes.
Nice .........which university taught you to speak like that?:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Joseph McCarthy would be proud of you and your litanous parodies of the truth and what we fought two world wars for, so that snivelling health nazis could whine freely!

quote]

Hey Dirty, who started with who?
If I am not mistaken, (which is always a possibility, I admit....LOL), this quote was in reply to being called a COMMUNIST by none other than you(batemanpatrickl)! And , as you can see, I have never used profanity in my retorts.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Have A Great Day!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

If I am not mistaken, (which is always a possibility, I admit....LOL), this quote was in reply to being called a COMMUNIST by none other than you(batemanpatrickl)! And , as you can see, I have never used profanity in my retorts.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Have A Great Day!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

A simple scroll to the top of the thread would PROVE YOU ARE WRONG. You started the name calling. Nice try though.

ZZ-1

BATEMAN-0

I can't believe dirtys gonna allow bateman to verbally abuse him or for that matter anyone else for very much longer, see ya bateman, have a nice life.

ZZ-1

BATEMAN-0

I can't believe dirtys gonna allow bateman to verbally abuse him or for that matter anyone else for very much longer, see ya bateman, have a nice life.

Nice score but when I prove someone wrong, the point goes to me. Abuse? Read the threads and see who starts with who first.

And stay out of shit that does not concern you.

Nice score but when I prove someone wrong, the point goes to me. Abuse? Read the threads and see who starts with who first.

And stay out of shit that does not concern you.

Did i strike a nerve? I'm sorry. Forgive me, please and thank you.

<table id="post972495" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">batemanpatrickl<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_972495", true); </script>
EOG Addicted

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_972495" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: What do you all think of the smoking ban, more bars set to ban starting Jan 1<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start --> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by diggin'4gold
Did i strike a nerve? I'm sorry. Forgive me, please and thank you.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

HOW ELOQUINT, NICE RESPONSE.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Dirty if you ever ban me im gonna email you this post and call you a hypocrite. Boy i have been banned at a few sites back in the day but never ever crossed a line like this. Shit not even close.

dirty

EOG Master

your on PR Bateman.... I can take the abuse... but you are not going to talk to our Posters like you do... My ex wife has called me a whole lot worse than you ever could..... and believe it or not you can be a good poster when you want to be

Just now got home from the Movies with my kids... just now seeing this.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

your on PR Bateman.... I can take the abuse... but you are not going to talk to our Posters like you do... My ex wife has called me a whole lot worse than you ever could..... and believe it or not you can be a good poster when you want to be

Man when i first read your rebuttal i thought you said your wife called you worse. I missed the ex part. I started thinking man what kind of woman does he live with :LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

Man when i first read your rebuttal i thought you said your wife called you worse. I missed the ex part. I started thinking man what kind of woman does he live with :LMAO

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Why do you think she is a ex :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

As much as I despise govt being in peoples lives, I despise smoking moreso.

Therefore, I think cigarettes should be illegal.

If you want to smoke, and it must remain legal, smoke at home or outdoors.

:smoking1:

Like I care Dirty; that's the only power you have over me in this life. You clearly didn't see who started this.

It's FRIGGIN not American to ban smoking!! The ones doing the banning are sitting over there in their non-smoking sections sucking down carbs and eating fudge brownies on the end of their steak-dinners!! Please god, let's not threaten their health!!

It's FRIGGIN not American to ban smoking!! The ones doing the banning are sitting over there in their non-smoking sections sucking down carbs and eating fudge brownies on the end of their steak-dinners!! Please god, let's not threaten their health!!

:LMAO