Hey mods, question about sia...

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Hey mods, question about sia...

They had a rough day yesterday, the site was down quite a bit. Also, I think they misgraded a bet I had last week. Normally pretty smooth, but I noticed problems too.

madsiz

EOG Addicted

They had a rough day yesterday, the site was down quite a bit. Also, I think they misgraded a bet I had last week. Normally pretty smooth, but I noticed problems too.
It was impossible to place a wager yesterday afternoon with them...but now i can't even access my account..can you get into your account rite now?..

Mudcat

EOG Senior Member

I had some problems between about noon and 1 yesterday. After that it was fine and I got in a couple bets (which were graded promptly).

I have been able to get in no problem every time I have tried today including right now.

munson15

I want winners...

It was impossible to place a wager yesterday afternoon with them...but now i can't even access my account..can you get into your account rite now?..
I'm logging in fine at the moment.

madsiz

EOG Addicted

This doesn't sound good for me. I still can't get in. General, you have mail. Thanx.

Mudcat

EOG Senior Member

FWIW, SIA is usually pretty good about informing you if they are doing something to your account. They have definitely been known to cut limits or shut down accounts, but they will send along an e-mail explaining their actions.

You can always phone them.

madsiz

EOG Addicted

FWIW, SIA is usually pretty good about informing you if they are doing something to your account. They have definitely been known to cut limits or shut down accounts, but they will send along an e-mail explaining their actions.

You can always phone them.
I talked to their customer service earlier, no one seems to know what's going on with my account...hopefully, it's just a technical error..