Dirty's NBA for Monday, November 19, 2007

dirty

EOG Master
45-28-2 +14.2 Units

One play for now.... will add one maybe 2 more... lines are not jiving this morning

507/508 New Jersey/Utah Under 192 -- For some reason this line is going back up near the opener of 193. Carter is out, AK47 is banged up and NJ can't score and plays good defense... I gave a detailed discussion about this game in another thread with SC Trojan....

I also like Charlotte and Memphis, but these faves can't covering against these west coast teams on long road trips..... going to have to think about these for a while.

SC_trojan

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Dirty's NBA for Monday, November 19, 2007

Can't argue with the play, hope it cashes for you!

gl dirty

iLoViK

EOG Addicted

Dirty, thinking of taking Charlotte and Memphis with the spread?

BOL with Utah under, I am on it as well

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i missed the early calls yesterday...thx for the lakeshow...turned an ok weekend into a good one...keep up the good work...thx

dirty

EOG Master

Ok guys... Here is one more.. was hoping it would go back to a PK

506 New Orleans -1 -- NO is playing good ball now and Orlando off a tough win and with the travel...This should be a 5-6 point win at least

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

506 New Orleans -1 -- NO is playing good ball now and Orlando off a tough win and with the travel...This should be a 5-6 point win at least

already played this - good call - i hope

SC_trojan

EOG Enthusiast

I agree with the side, but the one question with NO is can they win the battle of the boards? I am watching their game vs Minnesota to see how Pargo played in Paul's absence, and the Hornets gave up a lot of 2nd chance points to the Wolves because they couldn't box out.

Thoughts on this?

dirty

EOG Master

NOt many teams are going to win the battle of the Boards with Orlando and they don't have to to win. Orlando does not shoot that well..

SC_trojan

EOG Enthusiast

NOt many teams are going to win the battle of the Boards with Orlando and they don't have to to win. Orlando does not shoot that well..
I know they don't, just easy 2nd chance baskets can haunt you. Thinking Under could be a good play here as well.

dirty

EOG Master

I think the over has a shot as Orlando scores 103 and NO scores 100 a game.... only thing keeping this total down is NO giving up 90 points a game on D, but Orlando is giving up 95...this total is right where it should be or a little low... I had the total at 190... that is a no play for me.

SC_trojan

EOG Enthusiast

But, I am hearing a contradiction here. You stated earlier how Orlando does not shoot the ball well, yet they avg 103 a game. Something has to give, doesn't it?

dirty

EOG Master

504 Memphis -6 -- Can't lay off this one... Seattle on a long road trip....5th game in 7 days... they are tired... Memphis is 6-3 ATS at home...they should win this one easy.

dirty

EOG Master

502 Charlotte -5.5 -- This one should be a route as well.

I can't believe I am laying all this chalk, but I trust my numbers....

dirty

EOG Master

But, I am hearing a contradiction here. You stated earlier how Orlando does not shoot the ball well, yet they avg 103 a game. Something has to give, doesn't it?

NO they control the boards against everyone... They don't shoot well so they have to control the boards....obviously they have deficiencies in their game or they would be a top NBA team. I said NO does not have to control the boards to win.... Which they don't.... sorry to be so short...but I am walking out the door.

Hey dirty good luck with your picks. We're on opposite ends with NO-ORL but hopefully I can win and you can push hahahaha... Just kidding, goodluck either way...

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

good luck dirty, with you on the Utah under...should have jumped on it earlier and gotten 192...but will have to do with 191...GL

For what its worth, I was going to take the hornets. But decided to play the over in the game, I see it being around 192. GL dirty :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks guys.... I am going to sink or swim with the Chalk I layed... Damn I hate doing that shit... but the numbers come out to what they are... I still have to remind myself to trust them. I talked myself out of 2 winning bets yesterday... so here we are...Charlotte up 7 with 3 seconds left in the first half...lets hope they lay it on them 2nd half

dirty

EOG Master

Charlotte is worth a play -2 in the 2nd half....with a 4 point lead... I am not playing it as I don't like playing it unless I have watched the game somehow... Just got back from the Movies....

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

a 2nd half play on cha is like making the game a 2 unit play, correct?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Charlotte is worth a play -2 in the 2nd half....with a 4 point lead... I am not playing it as I don't like playing it unless I have watched the game somehow... Just got back from the Movies....

Agreed.....Charlotte outplaying them & 3pointers keeping Portland in the game.

Aldridge has 3 fouls already as well which could be a factor for Portland......

dirty

EOG Master

NY.... Yes... sorry.. had to get my kids in the bath

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

NY.... Yes... sorry.. had to get my kids in the bath

no prob. layed 5 1/2 and stayed put at halftime. this is an instant where if i missed the play for whatever reason, i might play it at halftime.

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

i didnt know chris paul was still out. wtf. they arent going to come back, but the 2nd half line isnt even worth playing.

dirty

EOG Master

It will not matter.... They can come back... Paul being out is why the line was only 1..... If he is healthy then a 9-2 team at home against Orl on B2B would have been 4-5

dirty

EOG Master

One down.... We got a shot at a great night here guys

SC_trojan

EOG Enthusiast

this is a good game goin' on in New Orleans, I hope you get it man!

dirty

EOG Master

down 7 with 24 seconds left... we were up 2 with a 3 minutes left or so and just went to shit

SC_trojan

EOG Enthusiast

damn man, sorry to see that. You think Paul would've made the difference here?

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Got 2 of 3 so far with the New Jersey/ Utah under pending. Too bad I waited so late and got 190.5 on that game. I hope they throw some bricks.

dirty

EOG Master

If Paul played the line would have been 3-4 points....

We got Memphis....

cassiusclay

EOG Master

that's why it's called gambling dude...get the late ones and come out on top....