Taking Tennessee tonite...

cassiusclay

EOG Master
public is on Tenn. but the line still favors Denver...was an ok weekend in football...good weekend in hoops...vince young better play like we know he can...Tenn. +1.5...gl tonite

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: Taking Tennessee tonite...

hey jackass...denver is playing at home tonite giving 1.5...go get a high school diploma, change your gay avatar and get back to picking winners instead of ur ass.

cappelliclean

EOG Enthusiast

i m with you buddy... lets go tenn,..... i am gonna give you my nba now, so you dont have to switch threads to find my super picks,,,
orlando +1

memphis -6 under 219

utah -10.5

and as u know tenn.... +1 biotch gl cass you pole smokers:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

cassiusclay

EOG Master

orlando is a loser..sorry, just as you are...ha!!! you love those gay dancing guys in your posts...those guys look like brandon lang!!!

cappelliclean

EOG Enthusiast

i thought the same about orlando. but i will go with my first pick...... and for the record, b lang is a god among men, he had a fucking movie made about his picks....

ill take b lang and the over :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Yo Cassius... I am with you.

Playing the Titans straight for 4 units @ +1.5

Took a little 2 unit teaser on Tenn +7.5 and over 32

BOL PHILLY BROTHA

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i hate to say it but the teaser is sounding good right now...delilahs was a blast yesterday...gl phil!!!

cassiusclay

EOG Master

both teams are so inept...mistakes will be the difference in this game....keep on scoring.