SC Trojan's NBA Monday (11.19.07)

SC_trojan

EOG Enthusiast
I hope it is ok with the board here for me to post my current record. Had some good discussion with dirty last night so I thought I would try to contribute here as well. All of my plays have been documented at the RX, if anyone would like to verify.

YTD 7-5 +2.91

Seattle/Memphis Over 219 (-103) 1 unit

Sticking to my guns on this one. Seattle on a 5 in 7 with Memphis who has yet to show any defense whatsoever. Should be a high scoring affair.

:cheers

Re: SC Trojan's NBA Monday (11.19.07)

i like this pick Trojan, also considered it and might still play it. Plenty of scoring opportunities for young players against bad defenses. I like it a lot..

:smokesmal THANKS FOR INFO-LOOKED AT IT-I WAGER ON NEARLY ALL OF GOLDEN ST.GAMES OVER -ALSO-SAY HELLO TO MIKE GARRETT FOR ME--TELL-HIM CASEARS TAHOE MISSES HIM-GOOD LUCK TO YOU:smokesmal

SC_trojan

EOG Enthusiast

:smokesmal THANKS FOR INFO-LOOKED AT IT-I WAGER ON NEARLY ALL OF GOLDEN ST.GAMES OVER -ALSO-SAY HELLO TO MIKE GARRETT FOR ME--TELL-HIM CASEARS TAHOE MISSES HIM-GOOD LUCK TO YOU:smokesmal
you're welcome, but I think you have me mistaken for someone else.
:cheers

SC_trojan

EOG Enthusiast

Well it felt good to get that one with 3 minutes left in the game, glad I stuck to my guns here. Time to look at tomorrow's card.

YTD 8-5 +3.91

:smokesmal USC TROJAN--I WAS PULLING YOUR LEG MY FRIEND! I SAW THE USC ENBLEM ON YOUR NAME--MIKE USED TO COME TO TAHOE ALOT DURING THE SUMMER IN THE 80"S--HE PLAYED ON OUR SOFTBALL TEAM- GOOD LUCK TO YOU_:smokesmal