Dirty's NBA for Tuesday, November 20, 2007

dirty

EOG Master
Will update my record after this late game....

here are 3 I am playing now for tomorrow

706 Indiana +1.5 -- NO way the Lakers should be a road Fave over too many teams right now. Indiana wins this one by 5

707/708 San Antonio/Atlanta Over 191 --
I have this Total at 197.... This one will hit 200 Most likely. Hawks will be completely Healthy and will run at home. May take the Hawks as well if this line rises. ... already took down Dallas and Phoenix at home why Not make it a Trifecta of the West's 3 best teams in the ATL

715/716 Phoenix/Sacramento over 213 --
I have this total at 218..... This one will bust 220 IMO.... This total is just way too low.

Re: Dirty's NBA for Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Good Luck dirty! Glad to see we agree on the Pacers and the Hawks over. Like the Kings over as well.

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks guys.... Feel good about those 3... I have those numbers way off from what I have

3-1 last night here is my updated record

48-29-2 +16.1 Units

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks Smooth

I have almost finalized one more play

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Fantastic jump eraly this season Dirty......:thumbsup

snakeyjakey

EOG Enthusiast

Dirty - My book has Ph/Sac total at 216. Since you project 218 is this OK to bet? Thanks.

dirty

EOG Master

snakey... I only play games where My number is 5 or more off.... If you want to put a small wager on it, but I might hold off and try to get a 2nd half play out of it.

Hi!
I just joined you... Would you please inform me of your previous seasons record.
Thank you.

dirty

EOG Master

Hi!
I just joined you... Would you please inform me of your previous seasons record.
Thank you.

You are welcome to post in my threads about the games only. You are not going to cause trouble and much my threads up with your BS like you have in others. We have had to stop you in them and it is not going to start back. Keep negative shit out of any threads

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Will update my record after this late game....

706 Indiana +1.5 -- NO way the Lakers should be a road Fave over too many teams right now. Indiana wins this one by 5

we line up on opposite sides here - lakers are the play here for me

MaizePerro

EOG Addicted

BOL Dirty!!... thanks as always for posting... knowing that you don't play a line unless there is a 5 pt difference is helpful. I know you post what you have the line at most of the time... but can you try and do that for all of them?

I usually am trying to get bets in after there have been line moves and it would be nice to know if I really missed the value or not (like staying off of the PHX over now that the line has jumped)

Thanks... and again, BOL to ya bud!

You are welcome to post in my threads about the games only. You are not going to cause trouble and much my threads up with your BS like you have in others. We have had to stop you in them and it is not going to start back. Keep negative shit out of any threads

This is some kind of misunderstanding... I think You replaced me with someone else... What trouble? What BS? What negative shit? I'm mostly "across the street" and I was just wondering what is your record (well it doesn't matter a lot to me, just curious)... I like your picks and your reviews... keep up the good work and GL!

dirty

EOG Master

BOL Dirty!!... thanks as always for posting... knowing that you don't play a line unless there is a 5 pt difference is helpful. I know you post what you have the line at most of the time... but can you try and do that for all of them?

I usually am trying to get bets in after there have been line moves and it would be nice to know if I really missed the value or not (like staying off of the PHX over now that the line has jumped)

Thanks... and again, BOL to ya bud!

Thanks bud... I will try and will have more time once football is over... Contests and all that good stuff take up a lot of the time... plus kids... but I will try and remember.... Good Luck to us...

This is some kind of misunderstanding... I think You replaced me with someone else... What trouble? What BS? What negative shit? I'm mostly "across the street" and I was just wondering what is your record (well it doesn't matter a lot to me, just curious)... I like your picks and your reviews... keep up the good work and GL!

I am not going to dig thru and get my records because all but last years here was Documented at my old site freewinners.com and that search function is impossible to find posts over 90 days old because the servers are not big enough.... I can assure you I have won for 5 years now in the NBA. It and WNBA are my best sports....

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

I'm on all three games Dirty. Too bad I could only get 215.5 on the Kings game. The line has jumped to 217 since. I'll be watching that game on TV.

Let's hit them all!!!

keep up the good work dirty doin heaps well...playin indiana for sure 2day and lovin the suns overs also

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks Guys.... Lets get er' done :houra:houra:houra

711/712 Dallas/Toronto over 197 -- I actually got 196.5 but did not get to post till now as I was busy so I will put down 197. I have this game at 203 the way Toronto plays Defense on the road... Dallas is not great on the defensive end as well....

I really Like the INdiana Under and the Denver/Chicago Under... as I don't see Chicago scoring much.... I will not play them as my line is only off 2.5 -3 points off those numbers... a few extra fouls are a jackass 3 will Fuck you in the drive thru.... I may add Denver... as Chicago is just bad.... going to wait and see...

I am not going to dig thru and get my records because all but last years here was Documented at my old site freewinners.com and that search function is impossible to find posts over 90 days old because the servers are not big enough.... I can assure you I have won for 5 years now in the NBA. It and WNBA are my best sports....

Thanks... As I said, I'm new aroud here and I just wanted to know if you are "life long" quality;) - thanks for reply... Keep up the good work and good luck!
:cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Shoot dirty i missed my +8 on Sacremento this morning. Think I will wait and see if a little late night chase money shoots it back up there. Good luck tonight. Like the card.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Card looks strong as usual

GL!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

does the lakers trade today have any impact on your bet? not to mention, i dont understand the point of the trade?

bigcountry

EOG Enthusiast

Hey dirty,
I noticed you said you used to post on another site and then left. Would you please let me know if you ever plan to leave this site and go to another as I would like to follow. I've followed severl different peoples plays on this site in different sports, but yours and Pacmans by far:dancefool are the most on target!

dirty

EOG Master

Hey dirty,
I noticed you said you used to post on another site and then left. Would you please let me know if you ever plan to leave this site and go to another as I would like to follow. I've followed severl different peoples plays on this site in different sports, but yours and Pacmans by far:dancefool are the most on target!

I started posting there and then became a Mod... then I got hired here as I have known General for years. He started at my old site.... It would take a tragedy for me to leave, but if I ever do I will let you know.

dirty

EOG Master

does the lakers trade today have any impact on your bet? not to mention, i dont understand the point of the trade?

nah... their stats added together amount to nothing in a NBA game....

bigcountry

EOG Enthusiast

I started posting there and then became a Mod... then I got hired here as I have known General for years. He started at my old site.... It would take a tragedy for me to leave, but if I ever do I will let you know.

Cool Thanks!! Wish i could get a job doing that lol! Keep up the good work!

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

I'm watching the Hawks game and there's too many free throws missed. Especially on the Hawks part. They're still on pace to go over though.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

3-15 for the pacers behind the arc...lakers shooting over 60% is not helping as well.. hopefully we can close it to single digits going into the 4th

dirty

EOG Master

Yea... Indiana is playing bad... Nothing we can do about that... YOu can't cap that type of stuff.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Yea... Indiana is playing bad... Nothing we can do about that... YOu can't cap that type of stuff.

You mean you can't cap that kind of crap LOL. I already wrote that down as a loss.

This Hawks game is scaring me now.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

That Dallas/Tor over would be looking nice if Dallas could put the ball in the hoop....