Like Catfish or no?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Re: Like Catfish or no?

Many do, many don't.

Like most anything, I love it.

You?

The Munchkin Man loves catfish when it is cooked in a certain way, preferably whole and with an Asian style

For the most exquisite catfish restaurant meal the Munchkin Man has ever enjoyed, please check out item 64 from the menu of the following Las Vegas restaurant:

Lotus of Siam - Las Vegas

Second place honors goes to the Sizzling Whole Catfish, as prepared at the Chinois Restaurant, located inside Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.

You will find it as the first Entree listing from the following menu:

Chinois Las Vegas - Las Vegas

In both of these restaurants, the catfish arrives to your table fully erect instead of laying down flat. This enables you to peel off and consume the layers of the catfish meat from one side at a time. When you finish one side, turn the plate around and start on the other.

Both of these entrees come with the catfish served whole. This means from the head to the tail. The Munchkin Man enjoys the head, including the eyes.

The Munchkin Man is also fond of crispy whole dry roasted pigeon, also served standing straight up, including its head, beak and all, when the Munchkin Man is able to find an Asian restaurant with the guts to offer and serve it.

The last time the Munchkin Man ordered this, the Munchkin Man was able to devour the entire head.

There was one such restaurant that served this as an entree in Virginia Beach several years ago. Unfortunately, there was a change in ownership, and this entree is no longer offered.

Nor can the Munchkin Man find a restaurant in the Virginia Beach area which serves catfish with anywhere near the same quality and style as that which the Munchkin Man has enjoyed in those two restaurants in Las Vegas.

The Munchkin Man is looking forward to his next Las Vegas trip for the eating alone.

Bon Appetit.

Munchkin Man

The Devil

EOG Master

The Munchkin Man loves catfish when it is cooked in a certain way, preferably whole and with an Asian style

For the most exquisite catfish restaurant meal the Munchkin Man has ever enjoyed, please check out item 64 from the menu of the following Las Vegas restaurant:

Lotus of Siam - Las Vegas

Second place honors goes to the Sizzling Whole Catfish, as prepared at the Chinois Restaurant, located inside Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.

You will find it as the first Entree listing from the following menu:

Chinois Las Vegas - Las Vegas

In both of these restaurants, the catfish arrives to your table fully erect instead of laying down flat. This enables you to peel off and consume the layers of the catfish meat from one side at a time. When you finish one side, turn the plate around and start on the other.

Both of these entrees come with the catfish served whole. This means from the head to the tail. The Munchkin Man enjoys the head, including the eyes.

The Munchkin Man is also fond of crispy whole dry roasted pigeon, also served standing straight up, including its head, beak and all, when the Munchkin Man is able to find an Asian restaurant with the guts to offer and serve it.

The last time the Munchkin Man ordered this, the Munchkin Man was able to devour the entire head.

There was one such restaurant that served this as an entree in Virginia Beach several years ago. Unfortunately, there was a change in ownership, and this entree is no longer offered.

Nor can the Munchkin Man find a restaurant in the Virginia Beach area which serves catfish with anywhere near the same quality and style as that which the Munchkin Man has enjoyed in those two restaurants in Las Vegas.

The Munchkin Man is looking forward to his next Las Vegas trip for the eating alone.

Bon Appetit.

Munchkin Man

THE MUNCHKIN MAN IS NOT WELCOME IN THE DEVIL'S HOME......

TELL ME MUNCHKIN MAN......WHEN YOU EAT THE CATFISHES EYES AND TAKE A DUMP, DO THE EYES LOOK STRAIGHT AT YOUR ASS OR DO THEY SQUINT?

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

Many do, many don't.

Like most anything, I love it.

You?

PERFER THE MINNESOTA BULLHEAD OVER THE CATFISH :smokesmal

WOULD CATCH THEM FEEDING IN THE LAKE CHANNELS DURING THE EVENINGS

WE'D FEAST ON THE FISH WHILE THE MOSQUITOES FED ON US

Love it. First time I tried it was in Georgia as a kid and I knew I'd hate it. Closed my eyes and had a drink in my hand to wash it down.

But damn was it good. Now it's a must, especially every time I'm driving through the South. Last time was in Alabama.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

It was a great. I got from Jay C store last night. They had Cajun and lemon, but I preferred plain ol catfish and the cook did it right. Real light on the belly also. Best night sleep I had in 2 months.