Okay guys you win, I will stop posting here.

mofome

Banned
Re: Okay guys you win, I will stop posting here.

mofome,

you are in rare form, even for u, tonight...

how so?

-i dont like racism. my apologies.
-jman is a worthless clown that retired for an hour and is full of shit. he talks all day but backs down from every challenge. hes a fucking pussy, thats not my fault.

biggamer3

EOG Master

this 'little clown' bet u 5K you backed down on. this little clown is keeps things real with himself. journey, you live in a fantasy world of retirements and unicorns.

i said i was out if eog allowed a swastica, on the us flag, as an avatar. they removed it, i stayed. simple enough. i stand for something. you?
:cheers You are a man of your word unlike this liar they call Journeyman

Leave already you crying fool

Jman only averages 1.13 posts a day, wonder what his average was before being banned at the RX wonder what it will be by years end?

Total Posts: 882 (1.13 posts per day)

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jman only averages 1.13 posts a day, wonder what his average was before being banned at the RX wonder what it will be by years end?

Total Posts: 882 (1.13 posts per day)

I had under 50 before last week...gonna try to make 1.13 posts a day, don't hold me to it though.

mofome

Banned

This message is hidden because mofome is on your ignore list.

buh bye :+textinb3

wow, now thats good comedy. last night you were searching my name on this site, only minutes ago you replied to me in a different thread....but you got shit on and so now im back on ignore so you can pretend you're not reading what i say. how clever.

You guys oughtta be smarter than this. Your average American has now spent literally years of his/her life yakking on internet forums, yet the run of the mill "I'm leaving now" forum drama queen bit still pegs the troll-meter--more than once. More to the point, the act still merits expressions of surprise when he/she/it returns the next day.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

may i have some? i sleep 5 or 6 times a week for a few hours. rarely can i sleep for an hour straight...but i sometimes wake up, and fall back to sleep, and feel comfortable, for 4-5 hours at a time. when i have 8-9 beers and a couple methadone pills i normally can lay down and get some decent sleep. even if i cant sleep, i'll feel rested aftward.

Ever take one of those totem poles bro? take one of them and a six pack and you will fall asleep and wakeup in the same position 10 hrs later. Oh and don't throw anything in the oven between beer three and four or the house might burn down. Dr. Thor

Why do people feel the need to post that they are no longer going to post?

I really don't think an announcement is needed. If one really feels that strongly about not posting, wouldn't he just stop posting rather than declare to the world he will be witholding his wisdom from the rest of us?

Too funny.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

You've got like 100 posts after you said you were leaving? What gives?

Guys, this happens ALL THE TIME...

If someone just disappears, they might not get the same kind of attention as announcing it, although I might be totally off base in believing that is part or all of the reason... :+clueless

Journeyman

EOG Master

I guess no one in this thread has ever changed their mind, made a mistake or regretted anything.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Anyone on here who has been married or has been married understands.

:houra

Any good relationship worth anything has had its moments...wether it be a team , a husband and wife, a band...they all unravel at times...most break up eventually...times change , people change, motivations change...life is not all roses, I wish it was and I strive for that...most of the time I get dandilions.

I guess no one in this thread has ever changed their mind, made a mistake or regretted anything.

Well done - when it's pointed out that you are a run of the mill drama queen, ratchet the drama up a notch and sprinkle liberally with self-pity. You belong on a big stage somewhere instead of wasting time playing to these Peoria schmucks who don't appreciate you. :thumbsup

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Cmon fellas, the guy likes sports just like the rest of us here.

He's a very knowledgeable sports-person who likes to talk about his first-love as we all do. Why not just let him post and forget the past?

:)

mofome

Banned

He's a very knowledgeable sports-person who likes to talk about his first-love as we all do. Why not just let him post and forget the past?

the past? the guy retired and was voted out all in the last month. knowledgeable sports-person, i think you're being a bit liberal with your words.

:houra :houra :houra

if he wants to talk shit, come on.

:cheers

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hache

Mo cant handle anyone else's opinion unless they're either patting him on the back or blowing him....if you say boo to him or disagree, you must be an idiot.

He's cool.

:)

HACHE...HE KEEPS BASHING ME! SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!

I CANT TAKE MUCH MORE OF HIM BASHING ME!

IVE BEEN REALLY SICK LATELY, MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS LIKE 180/120.....AND EVRYTME JMAN BASHES ME I FEEL VERY DEPRESSED....AND HAVE THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE.

PLEASE HELP!

Hache

Mo cant handle anyone else's opinion unless they're either patting him on the back or blowing him....if you say boo to him or disagree, you must be an idiot.

He's cool.

I didnt agree with him today, and there were no blowjobs involved, unfortunately. I have been in a slump :+textinb3