dd/atrain

mofome

Banned
dd, i owe you 200 now, atrain owes me 100, so im just gonna have train send 100 to dd. no need to make 400 transfers. zero owes me 100, so i'll have him send to dd as well and that should take care of everyone.

what a game. too bad, for me, the refs called back moss' td on a dreadful call. thats money down the drain.

A-Train

Banned
Re: dd/atrain

mo arent we even....we had a hundy on -18.5 and a hundy pats-10...correct me of im wrong

A-Train

Banned

i will pay u dont sweat it im used to the expression done meaning yes...in wall street when u want to make a trade if the other side agrees they say done...

mofome

Banned

i will pay u dont sweat it im used to the expression done meaning yes...in wall street when u want to make a trade if the other side agrees they say done...

i dont want to screw you, i just didnt take "mo ur done' to mean anything other than 'mo ur done with me'...figured you were lookin to play with someone else and settle with me. idk....i kept trying to bait you but you didnt really reply, then dd said hed take it.

now this is annoying.

A-Train

Banned

dont worry...im cool with it...dude i trust you ....what really bothers me s not hearing from spooner...all he has to do is email me say hes jammed up and i will let him work it out what am i going to do its only $$ hes just a dick

MCP

i was watching the replies and i also took it as mo agreeing to take pats -10, just adding my 2 cents cuz i was following all the action closely waiting for a good spot

mofome

Banned

i was watching the replies and i also took it as mo agreeing to take pats -10, just adding my 2 cents cuz i was following all the action closely waiting for a good spot

i did agree to take the pats -10.

ty

MCP

unbelievably i have to side with mo.. was an odd choice of words.. if you would have just said "done" then it woulda been a clear bet.. you usually say "bet" or "ur on" looking at the other posts.. but i do believe you were under the impression it was a bet and mo didnt believe it was a bet. maybe an amicable settlement would be splittling the other bet.. loser pays 50 instead of 100 and wipe out this misunderstanding

A-Train

Banned

its over im paying mo the hundy...hes an honest guy and if he didnt think it was a bet its no bet...

mofome

Banned

unbelievably i have to side with mo.. was an odd choice of words..

yes, of course, not like i would lie. it was obvious that i didnt think he took my bet. i would go to nj and fight someone if atrain needed me...i wouldnt lie to him or 'stiff' him. i moved on and dd offered me something and i played with him.

then i came back and lost on the lower line to the train.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

dd, i owe you 200 now, atrain owes me 100, so im just gonna have train send 100 to dd. no need to make 400 transfers. zero owes me 100, so i'll have him send to dd as well and that should take care of everyone.

what a game. too bad, for me, the refs called back moss' td on a dreadful call. thats money down the drain.
So A-trains is paying me 100 and zero is paying me 100? I need them to email... Thanks....