MOFO good luck to the Vols

mofome

Banned
Re: MOFO good luck to the Vols

man ainge is awful. why the fuck would he do that. get the fucking guy out of here

crushed that stupid fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quick story about stupid in reference to Tennesee....
My wife's Dad retired to Tennesee 5 years ago (Why i'll never know,lol).Went to visit him and passed by the local high school (Right outside of Knoxville) and the sign in front of the school read "Go VOWELS, Beat Georgia"
Irony at its best.....:p

mofome

Banned

GET HIS ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS how bout thats speeeeeeeeeeeeed VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d ray

EOG Dedicated

boom! man he got hit, how do you not see that coming?

mofome

Banned

boom! man he got hit, how do you not see that coming?

man needed to pick up that fumble. now we need to take some shots down field on first or 2nd and get jones in at QB more, ainge is too soft. if someone is within 10 feet of him he throws it away and closes his eyes.

mofome

Banned

man our 3rd down d is pathetic. cutcilff is awful and ainge blows and this d sucks

mofome

Banned

this is fucking pathetic. this 3rd down d is clueless, chavis sucks dick

mofome

Banned

chavis is a fucking joke. 3rd and 16 and he plays prevent defense. what a fucking cunt.

:hung

mofome

Banned

man nice fucking play by hef, holy shit these guys are clowns. 3rd downs they had 75 yards on the drive.

mofome

Banned

2 yard fucking fg missed. play calling in the redzone was a fucking joke. give the game away vols.

mofome

Banned

DRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha ive almost completely lost my voice during this game and im watching it by myself.

:+clueless

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

mofome

Banned

id go away dude. why the fuck do you want to talk to someone that cant stand you.