Who plays Ohio St?

Re: Who plays Ohio St?

if Georgia gets in that will be the stupidest shit ever didn't even win the SEC Championship

Journeyman

EOG Master

Let Michigan have one last shot. Why not VTech? Why not USC? Why not let the President tell us like it's 1965? Who knows?

What was the question?

Georgia
But Ohio State should pass their spot to USC these are clearly the best 2 teams in the country right now.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

should be USC, but i don't think they can make it. can kansas sneak in?

mofome

Banned

should be lsu. 2 losses, both ot, from the best conference, won a champ game, and didnt lose to standford.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Yes, as much as I think USC would be favored over LSU with both teams healthy, LSU was 6-1 vs top 25 and did not lose any game in regulation...

USC lost to stanford...

well if the Sugar Bowl had their choice they would put Notre Dame in to play Hawaii now that it sounds like LSU is BCS title game bound

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

While sitting idle, Ohio State went from being an underdog in the Rose Bowl to (likely) being a favorite in the national title game. As a Buckeyes fan, I should be thrilled, but I just don't feel the same sort of excitement I did the last two times OSU played for all the marbles.

WITHOUT A DOUBT, USC would be favored against any team in the country right now. The Trojans are the best team at this point in time, but that means little in college football.

on the one hand, georgia deserves it as the #4 team and playing well at the end of the season. on the other hand, they didnt even win their division.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

This college football season has been a crap shoot. Put a gun to my head, I'd have to go with LSU.

LSU will play for the National Championship and they deserve it over UGA and Kansas those two team did not even win there conferences. They also beat V-tech by 30 earlier in the year so scratch them off. USC is too far back and they lost to Stanford??? LSU lost two triple overtime games WON there conference and is a clear TOP 3 team. CASE CLOSED:

Ohio St vs. LSU

LSU -4.5

FINAL SCORE:
LSU 31 - OSU 17

Enjoy!

Hawaii loses tonight putting UGA into the Sugar Bowl. Illinois into the Rose and Michigan vs Florida in the Capitol One Bowl.. I hope the Wolves hammer Urbans boy's. Which they can do if there healthy!

mark it down

rayray

EOG Dedicated

oh. st. throws a brutal beatdown on lsu. are you kidding??? the have no quarterback.

Ohio St will not throw a beat down on LSU they will lose and they will lose handily.

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

Why not Georgia? I know they didn't win the SEC but Oklahoma didn't win the Big 12 in 2003 and Nebraska didn't win the Big 12 in 2001.

guitarjosh, LSU won the SEC and Georgia did not. LSU lost twice this year each time in triple overtime. LSU won the SEC title today in it championship game without its best defensive player and QB. Georgia didn't make the championship game. LSU should jump UGA and if I had a vote I would vote them ahead of eveyone into the NC GAME.

Georgia and USC Rose Bowl
Illinois and Hawaii (if they win tonight) Sugar Bowl

First off Hawaii loses tonight second the only way the Illini get a BCS berth is if the Rose wants to keep it Big 10 vs. Pac 10. sugar will not nor should they take Illinios.

Winter Statistics

98% OF AMERICANS SAY 'OH SHIT' BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD.

THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM MICHIGAN AND THEY SAY, 'HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SHIT.'

rayray

EOG Dedicated

Ohio St will not throw a beat down on LSU they will lose and they will lose handily.

wont get into a petty argument with you over opinions. lsu is hurt and would stand little chance of beating oh st. shit dude, they put up 14 offensive pts against tenn. today!! tenn gives up on avg. 28 pts a game. yes, tenn has been playing great lately, but they arent oh.st. and yes, lsu get buried unless they get all their players healthy.

wont get into a petty argument with you over opinions. lsu is hurt and would stand little chance of beating oh st. shit dude, they put up 14 offensive pts against tenn. today!! tenn gives up on avg. 28 pts a game. yes, tenn has been playing great lately, but they arent oh.st. and yes, lsu get buried unless they get all their players healthy.

lol. the game is over a month away and its a homw game for LSU. OSU does not have the offensive weapons to keep up with LSU end of story.

LSU 31 - OSU 17

Thank God this is the last year we have the suckeyes representing the big 10. Brian Kelly will have the vests head spinning with the Maize and blue Spread!!!!!

--------------