A-Train - Start paying these guys $20/week or get off the forum

Start paying these guys $20/week or whatever you can afford until this is paid off. If you aren't willing to at least do this then get the fvck off the forum.

Saying that you are going to pay means nothing. If you start paying something then we can believe you.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: A-Train - Start paying these guys $20/week or get off the forum

I AM A-TRAINS LAWYER WHO THE F-CK ARE YOU RAIDERS TELLING ME TO GET OFF THE FORUM DID YOU BUY IT FROM KEN RECENTLY.I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT TO AND IF YOU KEEP MOUTHING OFF TO ME I WILL KICK YOUR ARSE.THE F-CKING GUYS ARENT GETTING NOTHING AND THEY WILL LIKE IT GOT IT PAL.I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING A NICE GUY TO THE MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM THE NEXT PERSON WHO AXES ME FOR MONEY WILL GET THE BEATING OF THERE LIVES SO SMARTEN UP EOG MEMBERS YOU GET SHIT AND LIKE IT.

A-TRAIN HAS HIRED BEANTOWNJIM TO REPRESENT HIM IN THE EOG FORUM.AND YES I DID GET CASH UPFRONT.

pardon me if I'm wrong but if someone AXES you for money, who is going to give them the beating? Or have you already given Johnny knockdown post funeral instructions?

PO69

EOG Master

ATRAIN will never pay anyone a cent. Hell, he never had intentions of paying them off either. He can just register as another ghost of XXXXXX and still post here. The little sent me 8 emails in a 2 day period to receive just $100 from me. Weird thing is that he wouldnt give me his last name so I could give it to betjamaica. When I call in transfers, about 50% of the time, they ask for the name of the account that you are sending cash too. Well MOFOME, uhhh I mean atrain wouldnt supply such information

Mudcat

EOG Senior Member

Oh great. The BETonSPORTS shill who used this and other forums to lie through his teeth trying to con every member he could find to send their money to STIFF books is now self-righteously dictating forum etiquette.

Now all we need is to have Mike Vick give us a good, stern lecture on who is unfit to own a dog and the cycle of creepy hypocricy will be complete.

I might even agree with the general theme of this thread. I think STIFFS should be ashamed to show their faces around the forums. But considering the source I have no idea if there is any truth to it.

Wait, I think I hear Tim Donaghy coming to give his critique of current NBA refs.

Give it up Mudcat. The truth came out on that long ago on your allegations. I paid guys out of my own pocket.

Go back to playing bad lines, bonus and referral abuse, and then complaining to SBR to extort the book.

A-Train- Any response?

A-Train

Banned

im not going to need a payment plan....guys will be payed in full...

MCP

a train told me on the phone last night to write it off in my mind and if i get it, it will be like a bonus lol, and no im not making that up

BigDaddy

EOG Master

a train told me on the phone last night to write it off in my mind and if i get it, it will be like a bonus lol, and no im not making that up

are you serious?

Atrain i hope someday you get what you deserve if you really said that

MCP

he wasnt being mean about it, thats the funny part, he was trying to justify all of this and how i should approach it now. he also said again we'd be paid today and he'd call at 2.. neither happened... surprising ?

A-Train

Banned

mcp check your voice mail i called at 10 am and your cell went right to vm and i left a message...

bigdaddy i wasnt saying it that i would never pay i was saying that if hes so worried and its really bothering him think of it that way and he cant get dissappointed

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

he wasnt being mean about it, thats the funny part, he was trying to justify all of this and how i should approach it now. he also said again we'd be paid today and he'd call at 2.. neither happened... surprising ?

at least u get the courtesy of a phone call or response, i get no replies to any emails....

if hes so worried and its really bothering him think of it that way and he cant get dissappointed
Do you think that's cute?

You're a no balls STIFF. There's no such thing as late and don't try to wrap yourself in that either. Either pay when you say, or go away. Why taunt these people?

A-Train

Banned

bucs what happenned when u owed me and the only place for u sto send netspend was closed and i had to wait or go double or nothing...glass houses...

MCP

a train you are still placing bets.. thats the disheartening part of all this

A-Train

Banned

mcp how would u know if im still placing bets???? did u get my voice mail...remember im broke...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

bucs what happenned when u owed me and the only place for u sto send netspend was closed and i had to wait or go double or nothing...glass houses...

look dude, u can say what u want....difference was, I TOLD YOU AHEAD OF TIME, that i couldnt fund til monday, (which was a whole 2 days) due to the holiday, and that i would send it then...u chose to go double or nothing, dont give me the glass houses crap.....

I have never said one thing about the delay, we all have problems...the issue was the promising 2 different times, and not following thorugh, and then ignoring email, and never responding.....im still not upset about the money, as much as being ignored....

however, rest easy, you can keep your 50.00....its a cheap lesson learned

MCP

you're right i dont know.. im only going by what you told me thursday night and friday night when you told me who you were betting. could be more lies, you're right. and no, havent listend to my voicemail... but i can guess what it said.. youll have it tomorrow.. right??

BigDaddy

EOG Master

atrain you are starting to piss people off just go away

i do not like to see these threads daily and i dont like having to respond if one day i see a credit in my account for 400 i wil l post you paid until then STFU and go away stop acting like this is a joke

bucsfan is not a stiff you saying that to him is laughable i wish they would ban your IP to force your broke ass to buy another computer

MCP

big daddy has a good point.. just go away til you have the money. i wont attempt contacting you anymore, dont worry. I hope your kids do as you say, not as you do.

Timetopay

EOG Master

A train should stay if we are voting.

MCP

time to pay, no offense, but you have no business in this thread... your opinion is not needed or wanted.. scram.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

atrain will pay i think... seems like a good dude, mofo says he is a good dude and I believe mofo

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Atrain my man whats up? Have you made that rollover yet?

TheTruth

Banned

Give it up Mudcat. The truth came out on that long ago on your allegations. I paid guys out of my own pocket.

Go back to playing bad lines, bonus and referral abuse, and then complaining to SBR to extort the book.

A-Train- Any response?

Well said :+textinb3