guess the line: Michigan/Florida

mofome

Banned
Re: guess the line: Michigan/Florida

bigd, i give you 10 right now and we work something out over email?

:+clueless

:party

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I would 8.5... henne and Hart will be healthy by then. How can you lay that many against a healthy Michigan squad?

mofome

Banned

I would 8.5... henne and Hart will be healthy by then. How can you lay that many against a healthy Michigan squad?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=580><TBODY><TR><TD align=left rowSpan=2> </TD><TD class=nav><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=nav>Box Score</TD><TD class=nav vAlign=bottom align=right>Final </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=right rowSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=nav><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="COLOR: #000000" bgColor=#ffffff><TD width="40%">Appalachian St. (1-0)</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">7</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">21</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">3</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">3</TD><TD align=middle width="12%">34</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #000000" bgColor=#dddddd><TD width="40%">Michigan (0-1)</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">14</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">3</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">9</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">6</TD><TD align=middle width="12%">32</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=580><TBODY><TR><TD align=left rowSpan=2> </TD><TD class=nav><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=nav>Box Score</TD><TD class=nav vAlign=bottom align=right>Final </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=right rowSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=nav><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="COLOR: #000000" bgColor=#ffffff><TD width="40%">Appalachian St. (1-0)</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">7</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">21</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">3</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">3</TD><TD align=middle width="12%">34</TD></TR><TR style="COLOR: #000000" bgColor=#dddddd><TD width="40%">Michigan (0-1)</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">14</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">3</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">9</TD><TD align=middle width="10%">6</TD><TD align=middle width="12%">32</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now MOFO THERE is a post we can agree on:LMAO :LMAO :+excited- :+excited-

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

very true Mo... Not saying I would take Michigan but I wouldn't like taking Florida in that spot either laying that many points on a neutral field.

mofome

Banned

very true Mo... Not saying I would take Michigan but I wouldn't like taking Florida in that spot either laying that many points on a neutral field.

shaven, that aint playin in nebraska, this is hardly a 'neutral' site.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">this bitch is just 4 miles down the road from my house. I turn down tiks every year, and now this matchup comes along, lol. :doh1
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

LMAO your such a idiot!

I'll take the +17 -120 for $2200 to $2000 will you hold the bet? I'm dead serious we will work on this arraingment once you say yes.

ah, from someone that stalks, has 9000 ghosts, and knows didley squat about anything. why would i lay 17 -120 when i could lay 10.5?

:+clueless

run along kido. yo

Mo get used to hearing this song new years day

University of Michigan
"The Victors"

Now for a cheer they are here, triumphant!
Here they come with banners flying,
In stalwart step they're nighing,
With shouts of vict'ry crying,
We hurrah, hurrah, we greet you now, Hail!

Far we their praises sing
For the glory and fame they've brought us
Loud let the bells them ring
For here they come with banners flying
Far we their praises tell
For the glory and fame they've brought us
Loud let the bells them ring
For here they come with banners flying
Here they come, Hurrah!

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best!
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The champions of the West!

We cheer them again
We cheer and cheer again
For Michigan, we cheer for Michigan
We cheer with might and main
We cheer, cheer, cheer
With might and main we cheer!

Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The champions of the West!

Listen here
Big Ten College Football Fight Songs Music

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Hail! to those motherfuckers,
Hail! to those old cocksuckers,
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The cesspool of the West!

Hail! to those motherfuckers,
Hail! to those old cocksuckers,
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The cesspool of the West!

:+whipping

I could not find App State fight song if Michigan beats Flordia then that means App state is better then Florida right:+clueless

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

I was talking to a friend about that one, and my guess was Florida -18.

Think about it. Michigan lost to Appalachian St..A SPREAD offense...OK, let me ponder this. You play a DIVISION ONE POWERHOUSE team who's coach is a master at the spread.:LMAO

The more I think about it, -18 may be a gift, if you can get it.

Does Oregon run the spread too? Not sure on that one..Someone must know. If they do, they only beat Michigan by 30 something.

Anything less then 14 on the opener, back up the fucking truck!:+excited-

mofome

Banned

I was talking to a friend about that one, and my guess was Florida -18.

Think about it. Michigan lost to Appalachian St..A SPREAD offense...OK, let me ponder this. You play a DIVISION ONE POWERHOUSE team who's coach is a master at the spread.:LMAO

The more I think about it, -18 may be a gift, if you can get it.

Does Oregon run the spread too? Not sure on that one..Someone must know. If they do, they only beat Michigan by 30 something.

Anything less then 14 on the opener, back up the fucking truck!:+excited-

yep, oregon runs the spread as well.

easy money on fla.

:cheers

yep, oregon runs the spread as well.

easy money on fla.

:cheers

lets remember to bump this at 4:30 on January 1st.

lol, great reasoning guys. Henne was out though by the 2nd 1/4 vs. Oregon and a true feshman in.

:doh1

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

ill take mich + the 10.5 for 20.00 bucks ,only 1 bet
not crazy about it ,but the 20 wont change my life style

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

-10.5 on FLA seems like gift.
Pretty square play, but there is no way in hell I could make any case for Michigan to even keep it remotely close.

-10.5 on FLA seems like gift.
Pretty square play, but there is no way in hell I could make any case for Michigan to even keep it remotely close.

how many games has Michigan lost by MORE then 11 points in the last 5 years? The oregon game is one and that was with a true freshman QBing from the 2nd 1/4 on his first time playing college FB.

Thanks

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Well, without looking it up, I would not know. All though I seem to remember being up at camp Randall earlier this year and we took care of them by over 10:rolleyes:

All I know is that the Big 10 is the worse I have seen it in 10 years. Hell we (Wisconsin) struggled to UNLV and the Citadel...I personally would not bet any Big 10 team this year with any confidence in the wager, but that's just me.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

i follow the badgers as well, they killed michigan. anyone that gets killed by wisconsin, injuries or not, you're not a good team. and then also adding a loss to app st. give me a break, michigan blows.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Wisconsin did NOT kill Michigan this year.. Please.. Michigan had the ball down 3 with under 2 mins left. Wisconsin ran in 2 late meaningless TDs when they could have just taken a knee.