guess the line: Michigan/Florida

Re: guess the line: Michigan/Florida

Wisconsin did NOT kill Michigan this year.. Please.. Michigan had the ball down 3 with under 2 mins left. Wisconsin ran in 2 late meaningless TDs when they could have just taken a knee.

Thank you and that was with a true freshman at QB and no Hart at RB. These guys thinking this game was a blow out are the same people that cannot figure out why they lose money gambling every season.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Wisconsin did NOT kill Michigan this year.. Please.. Michigan had the ball down 3 with under 2 mins left. Wisconsin ran in 2 late meaningless TDs when they could have just taken a knee.

that is true but you have to realize most gamblers just look at the final score and never look at the box score or play by play and get a feel what really went on

thats why you see guys says Jacksonville was an easy cover in week#12 against buffalo winning 36-14 as a 9.5 favorite :doh1

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Yes they did, i watched the entire game. Wisconsin was up 23-7 after 3 quarters....am I wrong??? Michigan was horrible for 3 quarters. The scored two meaningless TD's in the 4th.
:cocktail

d ray

EOG Dedicated

also adding wisconsin held the time of possesion favor at 38:15 to 21:45 and outrushed Michigan 41-232. Clearly dominated.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Yes they did, i watched the entire game. Wisconsin was up 23-7 after 3 quarters....am I wrong??? Michigan was horrible for 3 quarters. The scored two meaningless TD's in the 4th.

yes, you are wrong in that they killed Michigan. henne was hurt and came out on his own in the 1st quarter. Mike Hart did not even suit up. yes, Michigan was losing after the 3rd Q but it was 23-21 Wiscy and Michigan had the ball with 5 mins left. turnover and wiscy is running out the clock but they run one in. Mich gets the ball, 4 incompletions so Wiscy gets the ball in the red zone and run one in instea dof kneeling on it. If you call that a blowout, then good luck using that as a basis for future wagers. henne and hart play and Michigan smokes them in Wisconsin.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

The bigger point overall is that Wisconsin is not that good. I'm a big homer. We are just a very average team this year. The CITADEL gave us big problems. UNLV was beating us for 3 quarters. Yes, it was early in the season, and they have improved, but this is just not a world beater of a team like we have been in the past. Like I said, this is the weakest I have seen the big 10 in over 10 years.

You guys can play your wagers however you wish, and say we are squares, consistent loosers, ext. It really doesn't bother me. I'm just putting a fair warning out there to be weary of ANY big 10 team this year in a bowl game, no matter how good the points may look. I'm one to usually go against the grain myself, but I'm square city on taking the chalks vs big 10 teams.

Best of luck

d ray

EOG Dedicated

oh so now the excuses come out, injuries. nice call. How injured was Michigan against app. st. Michigan sucks. the big ten sucks.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

oh so now the excuses come out, injuries. nice call. How injured was Michigan against app. st. Michigan sucks. the big ten sucks.

What are you talking about excuses? I'm not from michigan. I could care less if Mich lost that game. This thread was about the Michigan/Florida bowl game and to say Florida will kill Michigan because you think Wiscy "killed" Michigan when they played without their 2 best players is crazy. Congrats on your win.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

wisconsin dominated that game.

what win? what do you mean? what did i win?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

And I wouldn't keep thinking about the App St game. That was the first game of the season. Mich rolled off a bunch of wins after that and oregon and could've won the Big 10. They were playing much better throughout the year since App St.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Your tag says you are from Wisconsin and you seem pretty adamant that Wisconsin dominated Michigan so congrats on that.
well they did, look at the stats then the score, or rewatch it. you'll find out i'm right.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

watched the whole game. Thought wiscy did dominate but you can tell they have trouble finishing off drives. I thought henne and hart would have made a HUGE difference. that freshman Qb couldn't get the ball to manningham.

jwunderdog

EOG Addicted

Well, without looking it up, I would not know. All though I seem to remember being up at camp Randall earlier this year and we took care of them by over 10:rolleyes:

All I know is that the Big 10 is the worse I have seen it in 10 years. Hell we (Wisconsin) struggled to UNLV and the Citadel...I personally would not bet any Big 10 team this year with any confidence in the wager, but that's just me.

I think that statement is what the vast majority of bettor's believe. If you want to bet the big 10, I think at worst you have a 50% chance on each bet, at best you are getting extra points built in because of that exact perception.

I think that statement is what the vast majority of bettor's believe. If you want to bet the big 10, I think at worst you have a 50% chance on each bet, at best you are getting extra points built in because of that exact perception.

Correct..

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

It all depends how accurate the power ratings are. If the books have them down to a T, then you will get value in the lines. If you believe (as I do) that the books have their power figures off, then I don't see any value at all.