Truth serum poll

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
If you had the ability to give truth serum to any human being who ever walked the planet and could ask them ONE question and they had to answer it truthfully, who would it be and what would you ask.

sl55

EOG Veteran
Re: Truth serum poll

Lee Harvey Oswald

Did you act alone,or was this a mob hit?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

If you had the ability to give truth serum to any human being who ever walked the planet and could ask them ONE question and they had to answer it truthfully, who would it be and what would you ask.

The Munchkin Man would round up O.J. Simpson and surround him in a circle with at least one hundred of the meanest and nastiest and toughest rednecks on the face of the earth.

The Munchkin Man would then give him the truth serum and ask him if he killed his wife.

After he told the truth, the Munchkin Man would leave out of the circle and watch the show.

Munchkin Man

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The Munchkin Man would round up O.J. Simpson and surround him in a circle with at least one hundred of the meanest and nastiest and toughest rednecks on the face of the earth.

The Munchkin Man would then give him the truth serum and ask him if he killed his wife.

After he told the truth, the Munchkin Man would leave out of the circle and watch the show.

Munchkin Man

Flamingo Kid thinks that asking OJ if he did it or not would be a wasted question, considering that we all KNOW he did it for sure.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Flamingo Kid thinks that asking OJ if he did it or not would be a wasted question, considering that we all KNOW he did it for sure.

You know that he did it for sure.

The Munchkin Man knows that he did it for sure.

But believe it or not, there are still a lot of ignorant fools out there who still believe and claim to this day that he did not do it.

The Munchkin Man was still teaching school the day the O.J. verdict was announced on television.

The Munchkin Man will never forget the moment.

It was during the last period of the day in 6th period.

When the verdict was announced, the entire school erupted with cheers.

Students, teachers, and even some of the assistant principals were dancing in the classrooms and out into the hallways.

Not the Munchkin Man.

The Munchkin Man sat at his desk fuming mad.

The Munchkin Man went home that day with a splitting headache.

This is only one of the hundreds of incidents that eventually persuaded the Munchkin Man to get out of the teaching profession.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Hey Munchy what is the difference between people thinking Oj was innocent and if you had the chance to vote for Bush again you would do it? KInda sounds the same to me or maybe OJ being innocent is more believable. By the way if you want to know why some were dancing go check out the cop thread. Might be a hint on why some danced.

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

FK, love your questions.

I don't like the Lee Harvey Oswald question because he is dead.

I will try to find some that works at AREA 51 and ask what is being done there. I would need to broadcast this information quickly because I would soon be dead and there would be a quick cover up.

Bob Lazar does not count.
Bob Lazar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Anyone who is interested in Area 51 needs to go to Google Earth and type in 'area 51' in the engine.

But, don't quote me.....

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

This is a great topic FK.

Be even better if we could have it on the site. hell the short time i have been here i already have some asshole emailing me who might be the biggest liar, attention whore, creep i have met on the net just yet and some site owner let him be a moderator. Can't shake this asshole but when I ask him a question he avoids it like the plague...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Oh and if you have a good idea he will steal it in a NY second.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I would ask George Bush if he ever told the truth before he became President...:rolleyes:

Shrink he could admit every lie he ever told and some still wouldn't believe it. Same goes for the Simpson Jury. If OJ would have stood up and admitted it the Jury wouldn't have believed him.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I would slip the serum in God's Super Tuscan while he's sitting aroun drinking the world's finest wines - once he was good and juiced - I'd ask him - "Am I on pace to make it Heaven?" - if he said yes - I wouldn't change a thing in my life - if he said "hell no" - I'd try to pry him for info on how dramatic the changes need to be - if he said there is no heaven - I wouldn't change my life.

Nascar_Bobby

EOG Addicted

I like to give serum to Bob Baker and ask him to talk about the his sexual relationship with all the hot models from Price Right.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man has just thought of another good subject for a truth serum.

That subject would be U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

The Munchkin Man would love to ask him if the allegations made against him by Anita Hill were true.

Did Clarence Thomas really used to compare himself to "Long Dong Silver" when flirting with her?

Finally, the Munchkin Man would want to ask the question:

"How big is it?"

The Munchkin Man would be curious to find out just how "packed" the Supreme Court really is.

Munchkin Man

At half-time of the Knicks blowout loss the other night, Caesar, in the depths of depression, asked me, "Why does anything exist?"

I didn't know whom to ask.

Integrity

EOG Master

I'd ask FK if he would give up his gf to be a Yankee for a day and play in the game

:pop: