Patrick "the truth' Bateman

TheTruth

Banned
Re: Patrick "the truth' Bateman

Well according to the MYSPACE page you clowns made up. Don't you have anything else to do? I am now 37, not 30. Wait, I live in Miami as well.

Last edited:

TheTruth

Banned

By the way, I just contacted MYSPACE and let them know what you guys are into. They hate spammers and people who creat false profiles so all of you morons should get some attention for their parent company. You are basically spamming and harassing people. I pointed them to theRx forum since it allows such bullshit to go on.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

By the way, I just contacted MYSPACE and let them know what you guys are into. They hate spammers and people who creat false profiles so all of you morons should get some attention for their parent company. You are basically spamming and harassing people. I pointed them to theRx forum since it allows such bullshit to go on.

im shaking in my boots... Your a sick pervert,its your myspace account just let it go

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

TheTruth

Banned

im shaking in my boots... Your a sick pervert,its your myspace account just let it go

It's amazing that the profile was created in the last 48 hours...Hmmmm...Would have been more real if it wasn't so idiotic. No problem, MYSPACE will delete the account and track the IP addy of the creator. Basically, you are harassing people online and big companies don't tolerate that bullshit. Toxic waste dumps like the RX might, NEWS corp, not so much. The blog that you pulled that pic from has also been contacted. If I were you, I would knock off the childish behavior.

The Lie

EOG Member

Is the Truth that 16 year old pimpled face kid that posted diarhea at therx and called everybody "internet bully"?

TheTruth

Banned

This is Bateman Patrick AKA "the Truth"... what a sick fuck!

Do you have anything else to do with your time? Why don't you tell everyone that the photo is a random pic you pulled off the Internet?

This is my last warning to you, go away and stop cluttering up forums with your useless bullshit.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Do you have anything else to do with your time? Why don't you tell everyone that the photo is a random pic you pulled off the Internet?

This is my last warning to you, go away and stop cluttering up forums with your useless bullshit.

STFU BITCH. Who are you talking to on the phone a little boy you met online?

TheTruth

Banned

STFU BITCH. Who are you talking to on the phone a little boy you met online?

Yeah, that's it. Find something else to do. By the way, MYSPACE was not happy about the fake profile you created. It goes against their user agreement which you signed when you created the profile. They might want to make an example out of you and I will do my best to make sure they do. Run & hide you coward.

Apple

Banned

None of your business Gabe. Go get a job or spend more time capping. Your picks are horrible.

At least I've posted numerous winning documented seasons in numerous sports. I invite you to search my name and check out how I did the last two seasons in the NFL, this season and last seasons College FB, Last two NBA seasons, etc...

You on the other hand hide behind your picks and are afraid to post them, I wonder why......

Oh wait the one time you did post plays how did that go......

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=restd>589</TD><TD class=restd>BatemanPatrickl</TD><TD class=restd align=middle>-9</TD><TD class=restd align=middle>11-17-0</TD><TD class=restd align=middle>2</TD><TD class=restd align=middle>2,707</TD><TD class=restd align=middle>7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

It's so easy to clown you..

TheTruth

Banned

At least I've posted numerous winning documented seasons in numerous sports. I invite you to search my name and check out how I did the last two seasons in the NFL, this season and last seasons College FB, Last two NBA seasons, etc...

You on the other hand hide behind your picks and are afraid to post them, I wonder why......

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=restd>589</TD><TD class=restd>BatemanPatrickl</TD><TD class=restd align=middle>-9</TD><TD class=restd align=middle>11-17-0</TD><TD class=restd align=middle>2</TD><TD class=restd align=middle>2,707</TD><TD class=restd align=middle>7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In a contest that I took 5 minutes each week to do. Where is your name and you have no documented winning seasons...At least I didn't have sex with a 15 year old you sick pervert.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

<table border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td class="restd">589</td><td class="restd">BatemanPatrickl</td><td class="restd" align="center">-9</td><td class="restd" align="center">11-17-0</td><td class="restd" align="center">2</td><td class="restd" align="center">2,707</td><td class="restd" align="center">7</td></tr></tbody></table>

Bateman is a loser!!!!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Really, I have gone 19-4 in the past 48 hours with NHL, NBA and one NFL pick. Care to post your plays?

i will bet you $500 im a better capper than you. you name the sport, we pick 1 game per day for 1 month.. i guarantee i beat you, your one of the worst cappers here

TheTruth

Banned

i will bet you $500 im a better capper than you. you name the sport, we pick 1 game per day for 1 month.. i guarantee i beat you, your one of the worst cappers here

$500 is not good enough. How about if you leave ALL Internet gambling forums after I whip your ass? You are an uneducated asshole who came from a broken home. Basically, TRASH.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

$500 is not good enough. How about if you leave ALL Internet gambling forums after I whip your ass? You are an uneducated asshole who came from a broken home. Basically, TRASH.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Im not the one bashing our troops, that is sick

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Im not the one bashing our troops, that is sick

Post a link to where I bashed our troops. Keep outing yourself as a liar and a scumbag. Like I said, karma is a bitch and your life as a loser will only get worse. Grow the fuck up.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Timetopay

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
THAT DUDE LOOKS LIKE MCP.:LMAO :LMAO

S

stucco43

Masterbateman you lose respect with each letter u type...freakin hillarious..
loser for sure

S

stucco43

You figured me out Jimmy; man you guys are smart.
Master"the truth"bateman I am still trying to FIGURE your picture. Is it the fine priest that raised you?:doggie enjoy your sanity...

Masterbateman I am still trying to FIGURE your picture. Is it the fine priest that raised you?:doggie enjoy your sanity...

Go post some more Ron Paul campaign fundraising totals moron. Do you even gamble? If you can't figure out who that guy is with the term "Mother" above it you truly are a hapless bastard.

S

stucco43

dude so you got "tits" great...I bet you got a set of "NUTS" to..
you seem like a sociopath.....

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Bateman seems to have turned his shit around, lets lay off.....
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dude so you got "tits" great...I bet you got a set of "NUTS" to..
you seem like a sociopath.....

Yeah, I got tits and that guy in the photo is really me. Care to put $10,000 down and BET that the photo is NOT me? You are a fucking retard and don't even gamble. Come on BIG MOUTH, put some fucking money down or shut the fuck up.