MRS MONTANA IS SELLING HER CAR TODAY.

The ACURA TL is being sold to Car Max this afternoon for $2500 over payoff.

She has ordered a 2008 FORD EXPEDITION-EDDIE BAUER MODEL.

We get such a good deal on FORDS that it was hard to pass up!!

I am happy except that I will have to drive one of my F150 piece of shit company trucks until this thing comes in!! They say 3 to 4 weeks. I remember it being longer.

Has anyone order a vehicle from Ford lately? and if so, how long before you recieved it?

she said she was going to keep this car forever!! yeah right!! july 2006 to today!!:doh1

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: MRS MONTANA IS SELLING HER CAR TODAY.

I love the Expeditions. My dad has the 03 Eddie Bauer Model. You guys definitely made a good choice with this one!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

my parents had a 2002, and it was a sweet ride, gotta admit

drove it once, and felt like i was king of the road, those things are roomy.......im sure she'll love it

tony post some pics of the expedition eddie bauer!!!

:houra

I WILL!!

THIS WILL BE HER 3RD EXPEDITION THOU!! SHE HAS HAD 4 CARS AND 2 SUV IN THE 16 YEARS WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER!!

SHE GOES THRU VEHICLE LIKE GRANT WENT THRU RICHMOND!!:doh1

I WILL!!

THIS WILL BE HER 3RD EXPEDITION THOU!! SHE HAS HAD 4 CARS AND 2 SUV IN THE 16 YEARS WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER!!

I thought you guys had a black Forerunner like yours truly? I wonder who I have you confused with.....

waco

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post997519 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->TONY MONTANA<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_997519", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_997519 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: MRS MONTANA IS SELLING HER CAR TODAY.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by IDENTITY
tony post some pics of the expedition eddie bauer!!!

:houra

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I WILL!!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
You better take care of her. She is the one that said you could have a few drinks again.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Come on tony quit messing around...go ahead and throw another Porsche or Ferrari into the stable.

dirty

EOG Master

No excuse for it taking 4-5 weeks. Every Car I have wanted at the dealer here I have had in a week Tops..Most of the time 2-3 days. May help the owner is good friends with the Family. They should be able to make some calls to dealers and find what you want quicker than that.... Dealers swap off stuff all the time.

MCP

very fuel efficient ! im getting rid of my gas hog in the spring

Re: MRS MONTANA IS SELLING HER HUSBAND TODAY

Re: MRS MONTANA IS SELLING HER HUSBAND TODAY

Re: <b>MRS MONTANA IS SELLING HER HUSBAND TODAY</b>

Well, how much did she get for that old fart? :cocktail