IS IDENTITY A HALL OF FAME POSTER?

Re: IS IDENTITY A HALL OF FAME POSTER?

worldwide that is nice of you. thank you my friend. a few more years under your belt and you will be a HOF'er as well...

Journeyman

EOG Master

ID's keyboard belongs up there in the rafters, easily a HOF'er :cheers

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Hasn't been around as much lately though, how come ID?

The Devil

EOG Master

of course.....who else could come up with the gem....."is Andy Pettitte a hall of Famer"?????

mofome

Banned

id is goofy, harmless, and loves eog. easy selection.

:+excited-

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">lil buddy is a HOF er

nice work, maam :+excited-
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

wow. i really don't know what to say!!!! Coming from many hall of fame posters yourselves, i am very honored and humbled by your comments. the feelings are mutual (except u mo, i think u can be harmful ;))

waco

EOG Dedicated

HOFP. Lets put it to vote but i say no way jose

Journeyman

EOG Master

He is in the Hall of SHAME......

You don't even realize who you're talking about.

She was a somebody 5-6 years ago, she may be the most recognized female poster in the world.
:cheers

I have her ranked 33rd alltime, and #1 *female poster.

*confirmed female

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">:mutley
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You don't even realize who you're talking about.

She was a somebody 5-6 years ago, she may be the most recognized female poster in the world.
:cheers

I have her ranked 33rd alltime, and #1 *female poster.

*confirmed female

JMAN finally admitting he is gay? :LMAO