WHO THINKS PITT ACTUALLY HAS A GOOD SHOT TOMORROW?

waco

EOG Dedicated
Re: WHO THINKS PITT ACTUALLY HAS A GOOD SHOT TOMORROW?

No way. They can't win away from home.

Qtip

EOG Addicted

No way. They can't win away from home.

I'm hesitant to take them on the road as well. I remember watching the Jets/Steelers game and thinking that this team has no chance of knocking off the Pats.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

I think they have a good chance.
I'm a little skeptical after who was it on Pittsburgh that made the "guarantee"?:+signss13-

Are these players in the NFL trying to set them self up for a tout career?:+clueless

Dante

EOG Veteran

I hope Pitt keeps it at least respectable today but I can not see them winning sadly

Journeyman

EOG Master

I can't believe nobody is even giving Pitt a chance here..think about it , who has NE really played this entire season? And they've been very fortunate the past two weeks...Ben is having his best yr by far, the Pats can be ran on and can't run when they need short yardage, of course Pitt has a chance!

NE is now overrated.

Phi lucky, Balto had them beat...the Colts had them, who else have they played besides Dallas who gave it away in the 2nd half? Yes they can run up the score on the Jets and Mia...they aint going 19-0

waco

EOG Dedicated

I can't lose. I will be cheering for my Steelers. If they lose, I have four 10 point teasers on N.E. as a pick game against PGH. Like the Shrink says, never bet with your heart. I just can't see them winning at N.E with this new coach. Coaching is a big difference in ths game. Take a Look at PGH'S away games and you will know what i mean.

Journeyman

EOG Master

waco- as you should well know the Steelers haven't been the same team away for years, even with Cowher.

Especially ATS

I think Pitt surprises today though.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

the way this year has been, the 2 teams that no one thought could give them a game, 20+ pt dogs, and they took them down to last minute....now the team that some thought could do it, will be the one to lose 51-14

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Weather is no factor. Cloudy but no precipt in the air until later tonight. 30's. I like the over 47.5...

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

I feel like if Pitt can play from ahead they can win, but get down early and they're in trouble.

They need to run the ball, stop the run, get to Brady and protect the ball. Alot to ask, but possible.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

We could here this speech after the game but I don't think so.
<TABLE class=vTable><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=130 rowSpan=2>

</TD><TD vAlign=top width=256>Dennis Green Flips

Cardinal Coach Dennis Green Flips out after losing to the Chicago Bears when they had 23-3 lead in the 4th quarter....Dennis Green Cardinals Press
</TD><TD class=vInfo style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; LINE-HEIGHT: 1.4em; PADDING-TOP: 1px" vAlign=top width=146>

Views: 221,886
Added: 1 year ago
</TD></TR><TR><TD>Tags: Dennis Green Cardinals Press Conference
Time: 00:42 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Rxx

EOG Veteran

Pitt lost to Denver after the Broncos had lost 3 in a row and was off of their bye week. Steelers turned the ball over multiple times and just had a bad game.
Pitt lost to the Jets when NY was off their bye week and losing 6 in a row. Those are just horrible technical spots to be a road favorite in the NFL.

You bet they can win this game. NE has been giving up rushing yards to two very average teams. They got a pick 6 on the first offensive play vs. Philly that saved them, and an opportune fumble on the Baltimore interception late in their last game as well as Boller's horrible INT even later in the 4th.

Pitt has the defense and run game to win. If they dont turnover the ball, i think they will.

waco

EOG Dedicated

waco- as you should well know the Steelers haven't been the same team away for years, even with Cowher.

Beat Cincy, Denver, and Indy in play-offs 2 years ago. All were away games.

:thumbup1:thumbup1:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:thumbup1:thumbup1

Best value on the board today!

:biteme: :+thumbs-1 :+signss13- :+eyes-13+ :3dfesses: :confused :evilblue :fainting: :toiletgra :hot: :puking: :+peeing-5 :+signs7-1 :+signs3-1 :wow1 :not: :medical:

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

3-0 on my local parlay card with Pitt +16. Of course they lose by 21. Figures.

livinthedream

EOG Addicted

+16 should have covered.

Loved how "the brain" went after Mr Smith on those 3 td's