Desperate for a winner tomorrow!

Re: Desperate for a winner tomorrow!

san fran +9

minny, dome, chalk on road ...mon night bears next week... coming off of 2 big blow out wins and now pub fav... price too high on minny, take home doggie here

just cover.

I LIKE CLEVELAND!

I hafta agree with harles tho.. get it down to -3 or the hook may be the death of you :)

jets are a bad team, lets face it. Sure am impressive win over the Steelers but it was an ugly game dribbled in poor qb play and turnovers. And still could have went eitherway.

Clev coming off a tough loss last week vs Arizona. I think Clev is the much better team and obviuoslly the team with something to play for other than pride. Expect the crea to rise to the top here. I personally think Clev handles the Jets with little problem. But like I said.. hooks are evil.

Second choice for me.. dont know.. I think there is a lot of value this week on the doggies.

Ariz +7.5 (could win this game)
Rams +9.5 (should cinci give 9 ptys to anyone ?)
Pitt +10.5 (gotta love a good team getting more than 10 points vs anyone, yes even the pats.)

Also don't see Balt showing up vs Indy like they did last week. They left it all on the field and still loss. I think what they left is still on the field :)

Cannon

Banned

Phil ML
Car
Oak
Hou
Jets
Balt

First Half and Game.

8-4 minimum.