MCP...

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: MCP...

Paying should be a mandatory thing but around here congrats need to go out to the guys who do it.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

Devil, i really didnt have a happy ending at the Asian massage spot... I GOT STUCK WITH A-TRAIN, SPOONER, AND SHAWN THE DRUNK GOTTIS BILL... SAD ENDING AFTER ALL:(

The Devil

EOG Master

SPEAKING OF SHAWN GOTTI........HE WENT INTO THE WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM FOR A LOUSY $200 BUCKS.......

mofome

Banned

yes, i guess i dont have to hear any more shit for speaking up for my friend dd

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

BigDaddy

EOG Master

yes, i guess i dont have to hear any more shit for speaking up for my friend dd

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

yes 1 friend down 1 to go

:cheers

MCP

Just to clear things up.. he hasnt paid. I have to win another bet. its essentially a double or nothing. I am content with it.. better than what I thought I would get.. and far better than anything a train has come up with.

Thanks Dirty for your all your help, you went way above the call of duty. Give the man a raise shrinkage

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Just to clear things up.. he hasnt paid. I have to win another bet. its essentially a double or nothing. I am content with it.. better than what I thought I would get.. and far better than anything a train has come up with.

Thanks Dirty for your all your help, you went way above the call of duty. Give the man a raise shrinkage

good to see things worked out with you guys! Now we just need gotti,spoon, and a train to pay right?

MCP

theres zero difference between gotti spooner and a train. wait im wrong...gotti and sponer have shame and disappeared... a train flaunts it and doesnt care.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

MCP, PLEASE!!! YOUR IN A WIN WIN SPOT HERE... YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT ANY MONEY UP, YOU WIN, YOU GET DOUBLE! MCP, HOW MANY POSTERS DO YOU THINK WOULD OF SENT DIRTY DOUBLE THE FUNDS OR JUST OF EASILY CREATED ANOTHER GHOST ACCOUNT AND NEVER HAD PAID.. BY ME SENDING DIRTY THE MONEY MEANS I AM GOOD.. FUNNY THING IS THAT I WILL NEVER KNOW IF YOUR GOOD OR NOT.. AGAIN, I STILL CANT FIGURE OUT WHY YOU WOULD EMAIL A POSTER THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW AFTER BEING STIFFED BY A-TRAIN.. I GUESS YOU REALLY LIKE TO GAMBLE!!