Am I Ever Going To Be Invited Again?

MRS. MONTANA

EOG Member
Hey Shrink - I was just wondering.... Am I ever going to be invited on a trip again? The Bahamas, Las Vegas, all these trips I didn't get invited on....
Gee, am I even invited to your Christmas party? :cocktail

MRS. MONTANA

EOG Member
Re: Am I Ever Going To Be Invited Again?

By the way, I truly despise my avatar! Dirty, get to work on changing that please. Any suggestions out there for my new avatar?!

Hey Shrink - I was just wondering.... Am I ever going to be invited on a trip again? The Bahamas, Las Vegas, all these trips I didn't get invited on....

I have sent you invitations to all 3.

Did Tony not give you the mail and all of the messages?

I suggest leaving him HOME for our party on the 22nd as payback! :LMAO

Congrats on your new car as well and any time you need something in the future, I suggest you bypass Tony M and deal directly with me...

P.S.

You, Jackson and Josie are all invited to come over today...

Tell Tony to stay home and sleep away his hangover...

THE SHRINK

They need some waiting help at the xmas party and could of used some last night at the boxing get together expect a invite soon.

I like the avatar:houra

dirty

EOG Master

By the way, I truly despise my avatar! Dirty, get to work on changing that please. Any suggestions out there for my new avatar?!

I am on it Mrs. M..... You will have something new by tomorrow :houra:houra:houra

I don't know what she is complaining about... andrew snapped that shot at the atlantis last year.......

women are always bitchen!!:LMAO

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Miss Montana, I told Jerry and Ken if you they continue not to invite you, I will step up and take you to Vegas myself, I'm tired of it as well !!!!!!!!!! I have a feeling they wont let it get to that point....

Hitdogg

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I don't know what she is complaining about... andrew snapped that shot at the atlantis last year.......

women are always bitchen!!:LMAO

if i want to take part in a domestic spat....i can turn off my computer and take out my ear plugs. :+textinb3

you know she was so sweet all week and as soon as we sign off on her new truck she is right back on my ass!!!:houra

MRS. MONTANA

EOG Member

I have sent you invitations to all 3.

Did Tony not give you the mail and all of the messages?

I suggest leaving him HOME for our party on the 22nd as payback! :LMAO

Congrats on your new car as well and any time you need something in the future, I suggest you bypass Tony M and deal directly with me...

P.S.

You, Jackson and Josie are all invited to come over today...

Tell Tony to stay home and sleep away his hangover...

THE SHRINK

Oh, I'll be there today!!! I can't wait to see this T-Rex and gingerbread house in person!!!

Easy there Clark!

MRS. MONTANA

EOG Member

Oh look!!! It's Tony out in the Shrink's yard after last night's fight. With a hangover!

MRS. MONTANA

EOG Member

Hey everybody. Get a load of this...If you google "Tony Montana and his wife," look what comes up!:LMAO

MRS. MONTANA

EOG Member

How about a Jetter avatar for the xmas season

Let me just say this... If that had been Jason Varitek inviting me to lunch that day, Tony may have never seen me again. He would have been flying home from the Bahamas solo. Which he almost did anyway!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Gotta love piling on the hungover sob!!! :LMAO

Womay'n!!!

Is that really a Derik Jeter tree ornament, lol?
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

if Ken doesn't invite you anywhere - you are more than welcum, er, welcome to take a flight out to So Cal and party with me. i'll take you to adventureland and fantasyland - and then take ya to Disneyland, too, if you want :LMAO

i met Tony a few weeks ago and figure as soon as the mind altering drugs he gave you wears off you will dump his ass and realize i am the man for ya (most women do - so know it is inevitable). it's about time you experienced the Winkyduck treatment - something all women rave about and as soon as i inflate my current girlfriend she will tell you that