Without a day of football yesterday, today seems more exciting in the NFL to me

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
:+excited-

Fire away Men and hope we beat the man to Win a few chips for the holidays. Wager wisely during the holidays so to keep the spirit up. But for now get ready for the action. :cheers

Rxx

EOG Veteran
Re: Without a day of football yesterday, today seems more exciting in the NFL to me

yeah, yesterday was withdrawl. i would think that the NFL would start their saturday games the 2nd week of December rather than the third given the empty calendar.

Re: Without a day of football yesterday, today seems more exciting in the NFL to me

HAHA. I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING PETE.

Its like a frickin Holiday today :p

Go get em brotha

The General

I am enjoying it more today and you're right Philly Film. Seems like a special day. We are addicts of course.

Well its early...but

Eagles are beating the Giants...

Cowboys are losing to ANYONE :)

I'd have to agree.

Special day indeed.

:)

The General

Go Eagles baby!

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Totally agree, Pete. Although my wife was pretty excited yesterday to not have me bail out to watch ball the entire day. Unfortunately, I had a lot of work to do and had to come to the sports b..er...office today.

Totally agree, Pete. Although my wife was pretty excited yesterday to not have me bail out to watch ball the entire day. Unfortunately, I had a lot of work to do and had to come to the sports b..er...office today.

HAAAAAAAA

Sucks you had to work on a Sunday PVC:cheers

The General

Now if there is a feel good ending to the 1 PM games, Detroit takes down Dallas. :party

not so fast... Cowgirls losing but just cut it to 6 :(

The General

We can hope for it. :+excited-