Mofome vs jman 700$ bet

mofome

Banned
Re: Mofome vs jman 700$ bet

You're full of shit...I don't know you to bet you, JUST PROVE IT...

Why can't you just prove it, nobody is going to put up 1K to some clown big talker on the internet, you already told us you were broke.

I wasn't born yesterday...if you had any balls you would post it, you challenge because you know nobody will bet you 1K over the internet:rolleyes:

I guarantee you my arms are bigger than yours wanna bet that 1K...now see who backpedals:doh1

wow, thats a long list of excuses. im gonna post up the money to ken, you do the same. its money. you wont bet me because of what? its a post up constest, you cant be stiffed. so, whats your excuse you little faggot bitch.
:+clueless

i will prove it, and make money. you talk to fucking much and you dont do anything. you dont think i can do it? prove it. prove you dont think i can and thats that. now, shut the fuck up, we all know you're backing down.

350 on dec 22nd. post up contest....i'll send the funds to ken.

what?

:party

wow, thats a long list of excuses. im gonna post up the money to ken, you do the same. its money. you wont bet me because of what? its a post up constest, you cant be stiffed. so, whats your excuse you little faggot bitch.
:+clueless

i will prove it, and make money. you talk to fucking much and you dont do anything. you dont think i can do it? prove it. prove you dont think i can and thats that. now, shut the fuck up, we all know you're backing down.

350 on dec 22nd. post up contest....i'll send the funds to ken.

what?

Enough with the street talk; sound like you at least have a fifth grade education.

roscoe

EOG Veteran

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1000893 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1000893 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">I guarantee you my arms are bigger than yours wanna bet that 1K...now see who backpedals:doh1<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> what grade are you in?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No one is getting a free pass... You worry about yourself and your Stalking and let us do our job....

If you did your job, you wouldn't be calling me out in a public forum. People stalk me every post I make, warn them in public as well. You play favorites and everyone knows it. Grow up.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Journey, I believe Mo can bench 350 - I also believe he's good for another 25 lbs off adrenalin alone if you show up - I still highly doubt you ever benched 400 lbs - though, from the pics you posted I would imagine your're pretty strong - but your on a down swing - age is setting in - I would also imagine you've used gear - and it was not 90 - it as 95 - two 25's on each side for 6 good reps (no spot)

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1000893 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1000893 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">I guarantee you my arms are bigger than yours wanna bet that 1K...now see who backpedals:doh1<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> what grade are you in?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Exactly...trying to show this fool how dumb he is for these 'I am better than you' internet battles....I asked the boy a simple question earlier and he turns it into a fight....TYPICAL:rolleyes:

Yet I am the childish one.:LMAO

mofome

Banned

anyway, journey bitched out on every fucking thing he said.

he doesnt think i can bench 350, he wont post up and bet. why not?
he doesnt think kevin rogers it my uncle, but he wont post up and bet. why not?

you're all talk, faggot. you are the scum of the earth....running your mouth behind a computer and proving that you are Only running your mouth because you are behind a computer. coward.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Journey, I do have a serious question - I can't remember if you said you could run a 5 minute mile or you wanted to run - this was several years ago - did you say you could run a 5 minute mile while benching in the mid 3's or 400?

I'm not trying to bust your balls either

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journey, I believe Mo can bench 350 - I also believe he's good for another 25 lbs off adrenalin alone if you show up - I still highly doubt you ever benched 400 lbs - though, from the pics you posted I would imagine your're pretty strong - but your on a down swing - age is setting in - I would also imagine you've used gear - and it was not 90 - it as 95 - two 25's on each side for 6 good reps (no spot)

Should I laugh now or wait til you exit the thread?

:houra :houra :houra

6X95 and you're tellin me this like it's something?:doh1

mofome

Banned

Exactly...trying to show this fool how dumb he is for these 'I am better than you' internet battles....I asked the boy a simple question earlier and he turns it into a fight....TYPICAL:rolleyes:

Yet I am the childish one.:LMAO

you are a coward. you say things you dont mean and back down from everything. you're a fucking pussy.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journey, I do have a serious question - I can't remember if you said you could run a 5 minute mile or you wanted to run - this was several years ago - did you say you could run a 5 minute mile while benching in the mid 3's or 400?

I never officially put up 400lbs...I did the equivalent though, lower weight and reps, which equated to 400.

My arms are still 19 inches, Mo cannot dream of matching me...EVER

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

yeah yeah :LMAO :LMAO

really, the fact is, you wont post up 1K that i cant bench 350. i will post up 1K that i can. those are the facts. it will be proven infront of the owner of the site. you cant ask for more. this was your chance to show you werent worthless....

you showed us alright.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I'm not strong like you guys - and yes, the 95x6 was a joke - I prefer not take talk about how much I bench press with my internet friends

Journeyman

EOG Master

really, the fact is, you wont post up 1K that i cant bench 350. i will post up 1K that i can. those are the facts. it will be proven infront of the owner of the site. you cant ask for more. this was your chance to show you werent worthless....

you showed us alright.

I dont believe you can cover the tab....and I'm not a sucker...I will be shocked if you show up, not betting though...how are you going to get there?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Should I laugh now or wait til you exit the thread?

:houra :houra :houra

6X95 and you're tellin me this like it's something?:doh1

When you tricked me with your blood pressure thread - I said - maybe he's not that dumb after all - how could you believe the 95x6?

mofome

Banned

I dont believe you can cover the tab....and I'm not a sucker...I will be shocked if you show up, not betting though...how are you going to get there?

its a post up, if my money doesnt show, you get yours back. next excuse?

you know i can bench 350. you are full of shit and you wont even back up your own words. no wonder no one respects you. if you dont even back yourself, who could possibly count on you. i knew you would make excuses, you're a fucking bitch. thats a fact. im willing to prove it in person. prove something yourself.

Journeyman

EOG Master

When you tricked me with your blood pressure thread - I said - maybe he's not that dumb after all - how could you believe the 95x6?

Because you're built like a fem, who knows ...

180x10 would seem high for you IMO. :houra

Journeyman

EOG Master

its a post up, if my money doesnt show, you get yours back. next excuse?

you know i can bench 350. you are full of shit and you wont even back up your own words. no wonder no one respects you. if you dont even back yourself, who could possibly count on you. i knew you would make excuses, you're a fucking bitch. thats a fact. im willing to prove it in person. prove something yourself.

Mo my goal was just to get you back over here today, mission accomplished...glad you participated.

:cheers You are so easy to get fired up.

mofome

Banned

Mo my goal was just to get you back over here today, mission accomplished...glad you participated.

:cheers You are so easy to get fired up.

if someone talks about my uncle, then i will be here. you know i can bench 350 and i knew that, so....i figured you wouldnt bet. but....i will always take the chance on a free 1k.

:houra

i dont mind the shit talking, its all good times. i dont like being called a liar and i normally show up for those times. i'll back up what i say.

anyway, it was fun to chat about my uncle, im proud of him and hes as classy a person as there is in the world.

mofome

Banned

I dislike MO but you just backed down for thr world to see. Congrats!

you can take his bet. he wanted to talk shit. he did, thats fine. you wont bet vs the 350 either. id rather get herpes in my ass then see you have my back on anything. run along, you're worthless. your disrespect in that thread teaze made to the troops was classless. tell me im a fucking assdick, but dont show any disrespect in a thread like that. you're worthless

Journeyman

EOG Master

Mo my question was sincere...I fucked up saying MLB was baseball...I dont know wtf I was reading it scratching my head...it happens.

mofome

Banned

Mo my question was sincere...I fucked up saying MLB was baseball...I dont know wtf I was reading it scratching my head...it happens.

yeah i didnt know what your point was there. we'll all fuck up most days. who cares, mistakes happen. just try not to make the same miskate twice and you're good. if its just an error in stats, reading through something quickly, or anything like that....who gives a shit. admitting your wrong is harder than memorizing any facts. i think we both know that.
you read mlb and thought of baseball, who cares. it happens.

mofome

Banned

I did not back down fool...I am not betting anyone 1K over the internet, and I have to eat dinner.:LMAO

you dont bet online? all my bets are online. you dont want to risk 1k on whether or not i can bench 350. thats fair enough. i'll take someone elses money if they want to call me a liar. its not hard, but it is money. i aint rich, i'll take it.