MUNCHKIN MAN

Re: MUNCHKIN MAN

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I think it is Ken
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Journeyman

EOG Master

Who is your friend who brought you to EOG?

Nice to have you here, sir.

:houra

The more you ask questions the more I know you're a woman who doesn't read anything said, unless it's directed at you.

Your stock just dropped from #33 to #107 :houra

Journeyman

EOG Master

Read the question you asked. MM is a friend of The Shrinks I am assuming you are asking this. You could ask him too I think you already know this.

You're now #120 : )

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings IDENTITY!

The Munchkin Man would like to thank you for your very warm welcome.

You have made the Munchkin Man feel good inside.

There are some people here who do not like the Munchkin Man and who make the Munchkin Man feel bad inside.

Thanks again.

On to your question:

The Munchkin Man does not feel comfortable at this time with the act of officially revealing or confirming the name of the friend who brought the Munchkin Man here.

The Munchkin Man has a fear that doing so might embarrass his friend.

On a number of occasions, which took place nearly 20 years ago, the Munchkin Man used to accidentally embarrass his friend out in a number of public places.

This was because the Munchkin Man was very weak with many of his social graces and skills.

The Munchkin Man remains very weak with his social graces and skills to this day.

If the Munchkin Man's friend wishes to come forward and officially reveal himself, then so be it.

Then the Munchkin Man will warmly embrace and confirm the identity of his good friend.

Otherwise, the Munchkin Man will invite you to continue to debate and discuss the identity of his friend.

Thanks again for your very warm welcome for the Munchkin Man.

You brought a bit of joy into the Munchkin Man's life today.

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

The more you ask questions the more I know you're a woman who doesn't read anything said, unless it's directed at you. :houra

Hey IDENTITY!

Is it true that you're really a woman?

If so, are you pretty?

Can you send the Munchkin Man a pic?

Maybe the Munchkin Man will ask you out on a date.

Munchkin Man

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Greetings IDENTITY!

There are some people here who do not like the Munchkin Man and who make the Munchkin Man feel bad inside.

Thanks again.

On to your question:

The Munchkin Man does not feel comfortable at this time with the act of officially revealing or confirming the name of the friend who brought the Munchkin Man here.

On a number of occasions, which took place nearly 20 years ago, the Munchkin Man used to accidentally embarrass his friend out in a number of public places.

This was because the Munchkin Man was very weak with many of his social graces and skills.

The Munchkin Man remains very weak with his social graces and skills to this day.

If the Munchkin Man's friend wishes to come forward and officially reveal himself, then so be it.

Then the Munchkin Man will warmly embrace and confirm the identity of his good friend.

Otherwise, the Munchkin Man will invite you to continue to debate and discuss the identity of his friend.

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

I belive it's just a 7 year old that just got a hold of a keyboard. That's what the Dust Devil says anyways.:+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master

Greetings IDENTITY!

Thanks again.

On to your question:

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man, I think your friend should be proud to admit who they are, you seem like a very nice, genuine person. Something tells me this is something the two of you have in common, and I think he/she cares about you very much and no amount of "embarrassment" could change that.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1005281 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-13-07, 06:26 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #4 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Journeyman<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1005281", true); </SCRIPT>
Humble to a fault

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1005281 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: MUNCHKIN MAN<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by IDENTITY

The more you ask questions the more I know you're a woman who doesn't read anything said, unless it's directed at you.

Your stock just dropped from #33 to #107

Good post, Jman. It's always amazed me that ID loves to ask questions but won't answer any directed at her.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post997212 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-07-07, 11:29 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #11 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Journeyman<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_997212", true); </SCRIPT>
Humble to a fault

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_997212 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: JOURNEYMAN TO ATTEND OUR PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT!!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by IDENTITY
journeyman - if shrink paid u 2 dimes to go to his christmas party, would you?
:LMAO Actually I would need more notice, that is an interesting question though and let me turn it around on you, would you show for 2 dimes?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Journeyman</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Journeyman</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add Journeyman to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tborder id=post997223 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-07-07, 11:41 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #12 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->IDENTITY<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_997223", true); </SCRIPT>
NFL Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_997223 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: JOURNEYMAN TO ATTEND OUR PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT!!!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->jman - whats ur aim?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Like I posted earlier, she loves to ask and hates to answer, Jman.

Greetings IDENTITY!

Thanks again.

On to your question:

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

Muncher, you are a wierd little shit and I don't get you.

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

Bateman, i agree 100 percent that Munchin man is a weirdo...Give me a call to discruss this asap...thanks

prymetyme6:dancefool

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">The Munchkin Mans feelings get hurt easily

Please refrain from making the Munchkin Man feeling less than adequate

The BGS 9.5 would like to defer all negative comments towards the Munchkin Man towards yours truly

Best Wishes,

The BGS 9.5

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

me loves hearing 'ol munchkin man stories.especially the ones from twenty years ago.seems 'ol munchkin man was the life of the party back then.well either munchkin man or munchkin mans loud roommate at times.tell us all more classic stories.i like the ones where the cops show up.munchkin man is usually the innocent participant in these or is munchkin man?

Greetings IDENTITY!

Thanks again.

On to your question:

<b>If the Munchkin Man's friend wishes to come forward and officially reveal himself, then so be it.</b>

With Blessings,

Munchkin Man

I believe I am the Friend that the Munchkin Man is referring to...

Although you claim to be weak with your social graces, don't sell yourself short...

Your heart is golden, it always has been...:cheers

Happy Holdays,

THE SHRINK

Last edited:

wow. thanks shrink for coming in. is the munchkin man a normal person in person? or is he like the munchkin man, the poster, in real life? does munchkin man refer to himself IN PERSON in the third person?

mr merlin

EOG Master

wow. thanks shrink for coming in. is the munchkin man a normal person in person? or is he like the munchkin man, the poster, in real life? does munchkin man refer to himself IN PERSON in the third person?
Does he seem normal? something tells me that the munchkin man is FAR from normal.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

from slingblade.....your a wierd little shit and i don't get ya.now we gonna be a family.we don't need anybody around here at 4 in the morning carrying hammers around and shit waking people up in the middle of the night wanting to be baptized.or something like that,lol.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I believe I am the Friend that the Munchkin Man is referring to...

Although you claim to be weak with your social graces, don't sell yourself short...

Your heart is golden, it always has been...:cheers

Happy Holdays,

THE SHRINK

Thank you, SHRINK!!!

Yes, the SHRINK is the friend the Munchkin Man has been referring to all along.

You used to tell the Munchkin Man that you were his friend for life.

Likewise, the Munchkin Man remains as your friend for life

The Munchkin Man knows that you have a heart of gold too.

The Munchkin Man has made a New Year's Resolution to improve his social graces and to take your advice by not selling himself so short.

Friends For Life!

:cheers

Happy Holidays!

Munchkin Man