Good Morning EOG

Re: Good Morning EOG

Good morning bous and girls.......

I dug out last night and not this morning....hope I'm half that smart the rest of the day.:party

Blondie

EOG Master

Ditto to all of you headed into this weekend and closer to Christmas Day!

:+excited-

One of the girls asked me this morning what the date was. When I said the 14th, she informed me there are 11 more days until Christmas morning. Which is fine, but then she proceeded to tell me 7 more days until Christmas vacation :doh1 :LMAO

Dark and dreay here in Nashvegas--Good morning to all and wishing everyone a great shopping and winning weekend.

Good Morning EOG.

Positive words stay longer than others and have been know to make a persons day.

The Devil: Thank you. Best part is they're always free.

Good Morning EOG. Two weeks from today is the last day of the year. Time to work on those resolutions.

Good Morning all at EOG.

Some trivia....the Fed Ex guy just came to my office. He said TODAY is Fed Ex's busiest day of the year:+clueless .

Good Morning EOG.

Meditatingly read the old story
In a thoughtful, prayerful way
And find Bethlehem's child of the manger,
It is the hope of the world today.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Good morning lady and gents. Working from home today which will = not much going to get done.!!!! Blondie love that avitar.

Blondie

EOG Master

Thank you Sir! I can relate on the working from home = not getting much done! I do it everyday :doh1

After a while a headset and music works best to block out the rest of the house. If you turn it up loud enough it even blocks out the spouse :LMAO

Good Morning EOG.

Last day for overnight delivery g'tees for those who have waited until the last minute.