Well Guys... tonight is my Last Hurragh with alcohol

roseman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Well Guys... tonight is my Last Hurragh with alcohol

Enjoy the night! Leave the car keys behind and let er rip....

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks for all the support guys.... Was out all night.... We threw a good one....Was up on stage singing with the band and everything...

We had a $175 Tab on $2 Miller Lite Bottles and shots... Me and 2 other guys.... We had 10 shots of Gold Schlager as well....I feel like ass today... Went to eat at about 2 pm and couldn't choke anything down.....

Ken NO it was not worth it..... I feel awful today, but had a good time doing it.....went out with a bang that is for sure.....

My kids have never seen me touch a drop of Alcohol and I get them WEd for Xmas so quitting is not going to be too bad... just got to have will power.....

Jman I never really drank a lot in the last few years (days a week) I would go on Binges... I would hot drink for a few weeks then drink 2/3 days in a row.... I am not talking a few here and there... I am talking Kneewalking puking drunk.... I can drink a case and not think twice about it...

dirty

EOG Master

oh yea... got out of the Cab at 3 AM with a sack of Wendy's new Double Cheeseburgers.....

Thanks for all the support guys.... Was out all night.... We threw a good one....Was up on stage singing with the band and everything...

We had a $175 Tab on $2 Miller Lite Bottles and shots... Me and 2 other guys.... We had 10 shots of Gold Schlager as well....I feel like ass today... Went to eat at about 2 pm and couldn't choke anything down.....

Ken NO it was not worth it..... I feel awful today, but had a good time doing it.....went out with a bang that is for sure.....

My kids have never seen me touch a drop of Alcohol and I get them WEd for Xmas so quitting is not going to be too bad... just got to have will power.....

Jman I never really drank a lot in the last few years (days a week) I would go on Binges... I would hot drink for a few weeks then drink 2/3 days in a row.... I am not talking a few here and there... I am talking Kneewalking puking drunk.... I can drink a case and not think twice about it...

Dirty, Im right there with ya. Last night was my send off as well. I still feel like shit today. Actually looking forward to shelving the booze.....

A-Train

Banned

dirty good luck with quitting...i have full custody of my 2 kids and its better than anything in this world...if u need to talk dont hesitate..

dirty

EOG Master

Dirter, glad to hear you made it home. Any women involved last night?

Yea.. We hooked up with some chicks we used to hang out with several years ago, before me and all my buds got married and started having kids.... Last night must have been throwback night, because it was like 1997 all over again..... Same people, etc...... had a blast....

Dirty, Im right there with ya. Last night was my send off as well. I still feel like shit today. Actually looking forward to shelving the booze.....

My buds were drinking beer at lunch today... I couldn't even smell it....wanted to puke....

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

Dirty, glad you made it home ok.
Was thinking about you (not that I'm gay or anything).

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I'm on the 2nd twelver now.......heres to getting back on the brew train!

:cocktail

If there is a publicly traded vodka and or tonic water company I recommend shorting them Monday morning as soon as you can.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

There is no tougher battle. I think you have to change everything in your life to give it up that is IF--IF; you are an alcoholic. Mostly--I believe it is in the genes.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

dirty my brother had the same message relayed to him thirty
years ago. Give up drinking or your liver will fail you. He has
not drank and is doing fine. If your this cranky now what can
we expect from you if your straight. My best!

munson15

I want winners...

Glad you made it back in one piece, Dirty. GL!:cheers

rainbow

EOG Master

DIRTY, I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME LAST NIGHT. I WISH YOU THE BEST IN THE FUTURE WITH YOUR KIDS, ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD CAN'T REPLACE THEM. YOU NEED THEM AS MUCH AS THEY NEED YOU. GL...........

Dante

EOG Veteran

Congrats Dirty you do not need alcohol to have fun...you can give up that terrible stuff man .... you are doing the right thing .... getting drunk and praying to the toliet bowl gods when throwing up every week never appealed to me im thankful I never touched any kind of that crap !

best of luck with it

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

DIRTY DONT QUIT DO YOU WANT TO END UP LIKE KEN WEITZNER A LOUD MOUTH JEW WHO KNOWS EVEYTHING.IF YOU STOP YOU WILL START PREACHING YOUR BORING THOUGHTS LIKE THE SHRINK DOES IN THE FORUM.I THINK THE SHRINK GOT COCKED ONENIGHT AND STARTED SHOOTING OFF HIS MOUTH AND SOMEBODY COLD COCKED THE LOUDMOUTH THIS IS THE REASON I BELIEVE HE QUITT HE WAS SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING BEAT UP FOR BEING OBNOXIOUS

SOBER FOR 250 DAYS WHO REALLY GIVES A F-CK I HATE THESE GUYS WHO COUNT DAYS THEY ARE SOBER AND EXPECT US TO KISS THERE ASSES YOU MADE THE CHOICE FINE BUT DONT PREACH TO US NOW THAT BEING SAID GUESS THE OVER UNDER TODAY ON BEERS I AM GOING TO HAVE FOR THE PATRIOTS JETS GAME.

OVER 10 -160
UNDER 10 +140

:cheers I'LL TAKE THE OVER FOR THE LIMIT

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

dirty congrats on being born again........first day of a great new life............tennis is right around the corner.........and afternoon tea.............:party

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks guys.... I am going to give it my all....

Beaner...give me the over for the limit....