Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

Good luck this week in Fantasy Football Kodiak. can't believe the unreal win you had this past week - first EVER tie game and you will now be the answer to the trivia question for as long as the league lasts - and so far this is our 18th year

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak is 35-38-1 & -36.3 units in his last 74 CFB plays posted here at the EOG. At one point while being tracked at the RX by 3 different people he was -1200 units(-$120,000) at 2,3, & 5 units per play over an 18 month stretch in all sports.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

This Kodiak idiot would be really good to FADE !!!
You can make a ton off this inept scammer !!!
Where do I find him ?

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Hercules : He post here at the EOG in the respective forums for each sport.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Hercules: This would have been a great week to start your fading, kodiak getting pounded this week in the NFL as are his favorite team the Detroit Lions, a team inwhich he has lost thousands on. DO NOT EVER SEND KODIAK $$$$ OR THIS COULD YOU:hung

husker

EOG Addicted

boo-boo in familiar territory, -15 units for the year in FB.

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

husker is that all you do in life is double check people's record and make it known about how bad they are doing. how about yourself's record.

112-116...-5,775

and that has a whole weekend you didnt even update because they were so bad, so add a couple more 1000 on there in losses. thats even using 500 as the max bet that you could make, so in reality thats probably a lot more if it was you tracking somebody else, get a life and actually do something other than check out people's records all day long.

ps im not a ghost, im just sick and tired of seeing you pointing out all of these but never seem to post your plays because they are one of the great fades on the boards too.

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

husker is that all you do in life is double check people's record and make it known about how bad they are doing. how about yourself's record.

112-116...-5,775

and that has a whole weekend you didnt even update because they were so bad, so add a couple more 1000 on there in losses. thats even using 500 as the max bet that you could make, so in reality thats probably a lot more if it was you tracking somebody else, get a life and actually do something other than check out people's records all day long.

ps im not a ghost, im just sick and tired of seeing you pointing out all of these but never seem to post your plays because they are one of the great fades on the boards too.

silence of what husker??? still havent seen an updated record, might wanna start fading yourself to make some money

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Update : Kodiak goes 2-0 on thurs & +10 units, on Fri he goes 0-1 & -11 units, now 37-39-1 in his last 77 cfb plays posted here at the EOG.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

UPDATE : kodiak goes 1-3 & blows 22.5 units on Sat, now 38-42-1 & -59.80 units in his last 81 cfb plays posted here at the EOG.

ha ha this guy is a tout ???

He must be broke or have some impressive talent working in his marketing department.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak is documented one of the worst cappers on the net, many tracks have proven it. Warn others of him at other sites, DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak increasing the units just as he did in the tracks at the RX when the heavy losses began. Kodiak has 15 units on CMU + 9 on Weds.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak goes 1-0 & +15 units on weds, now 39-42-1 & -44.80 units in his last 82 posted cfb plays here at the EOG

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak fades may soon be a thing of the past as The General has asked him to leave the site.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak has ASU + 3 for 5 units on Thurs. ASU down 21-0 1st Q. PLS don't make him go, his fades are $$$ in the bank:cheers

mariah

EOG Dedicated

kodiak goes 0-1 & -5.5 units on thurs, now 39-43-1 & -50.30 units in his last 83 posted CFB plays here at the EOG.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak goes 2-2 & -7 units on sat in cfb, kodiak is now 41-45-1 & -57.30 units in his last 87 posted CFB plays here at the EOG. DO NOT EVR SEND KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung WARN OTHERS AT OTHER SITES ABOUT HIM OR IT COULD BE SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Just when ya think things could not get worse for kodiak, he goes 0-3 & drops 44 units in the nfl's final day:hung

Cannon

Banned

Click on the above picture for the SQUARE BEAR CHRISTMAS SONG!!!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak goes 2-0 & +25 units on Sunday, now 43-45-1 & -32.30 units in his last 89 posted plays here at the EOG.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

mariah...i might piss you off intentionally just so you will keep track of my wins and losses!!! but seriously, what do you have against kodiak?

I GET HER OFF MY LIST AND WOULD NOT RESPOND TO HER ENDLESS EMAILS TO LET HER BACK ON. SO SHE FABRICATES TRACKS AND POSTS BS IN THE DUMP THINKING IT EFFECTS ME. ITS ACTUALLY VERY FUNNY TO MONITOR.

BELOW ARE MY FINAL YTD NUMBERS FROM MY LIST IN THE NFL:

15unit:
6-5 +7.5units

10unit:
12-13 -23.3units

5units:
54-28-2 +119.0units

3units:
6-5 +1.5units

----------------

NFL YTD OVERALL:
78-51 +104.7units

ALSO LETS NOT FORGET THAT MARIAH DID NOT TRACK MY PLAYS FOR THE FIRST 7 WEEKS IN CFB WHEN I WAS 20 GAMES OVER .500. SHE WAITED FOR A DIP TO START HER BAD TRACK ABOVE. LMAO.... BACK ON IGNORE NOW...

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Nice goin, only 1100 more units & ya will be even after dropping 1200 units over an 18 month stretch at 2,3, & 5 units per play:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO your lies never stop, you know damm well I have never requested to be on ur email list:+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15- You have already been banned from the RX for being unethical & from from I gather the General is about to throw your ass out of here.

stop the lies Mariah. -1100??? lmao.. The tracks that this was based off of had my plays graded at 100 to 300 per unit per play not 2, 3 or 5. lol, your such a weazel. Good thing your only allowed to post your BS down in the DUMP! I will now not respond for another three months. Enjoy!

And get over it! I booted you for being a WEAZEL and your never getting back on kid... $$$$$$ ..... :finger004

mariah

EOG Dedicated

kodiak did drop 1200 units(-$120,000) at 2,3, & 5 units per play over an 18 month period while being tracked at the RX by 3 different people. I have often requested that he show the emails he claims to have from me in this thread, I woukld have no reason to email him because I enjoy making $$ betting sports & the facts show kodiak has no clue.

Cannon

Banned

yes those were 2,3, and 5 units what the hell are you talking about 300 units.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

kodiak goes 4-3 & +8 units on Mon, now 47-48-1 & -24.30 units in his last 96 cfb plays posted here at the EOG

he had a heck of a prediction for the michigan/florida game today!!!!!

BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

mariah

EOG Dedicated

kodiak goes 3-2-1 & + 33 units on Tues, now 50-50-2 & + 8.70 units in his last 102 posted cfb plays here at the EOG.

3-2 lmao.... This is why you should never read a post by Mariah.. Below are the posted plays from yesterday easily found in the CFB forum.

20U:
Michigan +10 WINNER
Michigan over 59 WINNER

15u:
USC over 49 WINNER
USC -13.5 WINNER

10U
Wisc ML +115 LOST
Texas Tech -6 LOST
Texas Tech over 58.5 WINNER

OVERALL 5-2 +58units

BIG DIFFERENCE NO?

It all fun and games watching mariah aka cashflow try to lie and mislead with his posts. But I do like to post a few accurate things in here from time to time.

First off His/Her track is off HUGE as you can see. Secondly Husker tracked my plays last football season X 10 meaning a 10 unit play = 100units / 15 unit play =150units. So any post saying a track was minus this at 2 , 3, 5per play is completey not true. Regardlessly, its always nice to expose this joker every other month or so then to let her/him continue the stupidity.

Yesterday I was +8 units huh Mariah??? lmao...... The CFB forum is just above us kid hard sell you got there.

:+clueless