Sucker bet. NE OVER!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Sucker bet. NE OVER!

over the play there on value alone rated at 53 points in my systems

Bags

EOG Senior Member

Yes - The snow will help the over as it does most often! Real effects of weather and an under are wind and wind chill!

Who will be the sucker now?

Time will tell!

Respectfully submitted,
It's money in the BAG$!!

I guess we know who the sucker is Bags$. If you dont think at least 2 TD'S should be subtracted from your little systems calculations, you are a sucker for sure!:LMAO

Hows that over looking SUCKER? I learned many years ago that all totals are for suckers. The sooner you realize that, the better off youll be. Dont even look at em!! Ill just chalk that up to youre:LMAO a young kid. But hey you were right about one thing, the snow, slush, wind, and cold dont affect totals. Not!!:LMAO

Why do you like to call people suckers? Cause they are betting a different bet than you?

Seems mean and pointless to me. But hey.. some people feel good by putting down others I suppose to make up for something in their own life.

Not saying that is you, just curious as to why instead of just offering insight you feel the need to call people names?

Sucker

Sorry just seen your post. Well if that ball didnt bobble we'd be a fg away from the over.

Not near a sucker bet if you ask me.

Bags

EOG Senior Member

Congrats! I guess I am the sucker. As stated the weather only helped the scoring in this one. The NE game plan is what cost the over. Controlling the ball was what NE wanted to do and they did. The climate is what contributed to TO's and special team errors. I would guess you never saw it that way though?

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

yea i had the over too. game could have easily been over though, not a sucker bet. jets go for it on 4th and 2 in the 1st qrt instead of kicking a 30 something yd fg with the wind in their favor. i guess thats manGENIIUS>
then the dropped td at the end. that would have made it 20-20 . not to mention the pats settling for 2 fg's and the jets settling for another one.could have easily went over

Dude, get your head out of your ass. Brady was like 10 for 30 with 0 TD's. Is that how you think he would have played if it was sunny and dry? is that how you see it? Brady is on pace for most TD's but this week he has none and Bags says it had nothing to do with the weather. Is that what you are telling us? Are you saying the pats wouldnt have scored any offensive TD's in better weather? :LMAO suckers are for totals and you must be like 16 years old to have not learned that yet! But hey dude, the Jets D is so good that even if it werent sn:LMAO owy conditions, they would have shut down the pats O!!!

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

i didnt say the weather wasnt a factor. im just saying even in those conditions this game could have and probly should have went over.

No jacksss, it would have made it 20 to 17. now you are lying and the reason he went for the 4th down was because of the weather. my point exactly. Hey geniuses, there was a reason the total dropped 12 points. but you are way smarter than the books right?:LMAO

Just from looking, has this friggin guy posted a play on here yet?!?!?
You say you don't play totals, so don't try and suck yourself off, cause you wouldn't even be on the board right now acting like a retard had that game went over!! Looks like you had the game capped as a New England Winner 27-3, right? So you're either
a) 0-1 or
b) 1-1 with the aid of what ...... A TOTAL PLAY!!

MORON!!

Notice the Browns score. 8-0. I suppose the weather played no factor there either hu? I dont post plays . I just noticed a lot of people loving the over and I had to interject. ive been there before and its a sad lesson to learn. Its hard enough predicting the winner, now you are trying to predict the final score.:LMAO Just admit you were wrong and lets move on. Dont act like Brady had a huge game like he always does and if it werent for the coach going for it on 4th it would have gone over. Shit, Jax had trouble with extra points in the snow today. Kickers always do and thats a factor when loving an over in the snow. NEXT!! In fact youve been hearing all year how Brady would let up on his TD passes in the winter and yet you think its a lock on the over!