Dolphins may win a game

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Dolphins may win a game

44 yards is Stover's iffy area though, and on grass. he makes it 80% though.

Lemon carrying the ball like a loaf of bread.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Confidence - momentum - getting over the hump - the streak - man, the Pats are in some trouble

Journeyman

EOG Master

Stover said there was a left to right wind most of the day,til late in the game.

BTW there was a high snap on the OT FG att.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Glad for them myself. Coaching job ok now?

my read on Cam Cameron.....his personality does not exactly seem to motivate you to do battle. not that a coach has to be hail and brimstone but at the least carry yourself with some chutzpah. he seems a bit weak.

waco

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1008942 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->jacksorbetter<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1008942", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1008942 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Dolphins may win a game<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->It's good to be a Ravens fan! SF win and that loss helps that draft pick.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
You weren't saying that last week. I told you they would lose TO Miami and now you are talking about a better draft choice. Yes, i WISH i WAS A RAVEN FAN WHO LOSES TO A 0-16 TEAM. What a jokster you are

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1008942 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->jacksorbetter<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1008942", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1008942 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Dolphins may win a game<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->It's good to be a Ravens fan! SF win and that loss helps that draft pick.

You weren't saying that last week. I told you they would lose TO Miami and now you are talking about a better draft choice. Yes, i WISH i WAS A RAVEN FAN WHO LOSES TO A 0-16 TEAM. What a jokster you are

I got news for you , the Steelers aren't going anywhere either, the Browns are the class of the division this year.:houra

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

EOG Addicted

Hey asswipe,

Please read http://forums.eog.com/nfl-arena-and-cfl-football-betting/miami-is-just-soooooo-bad-112914.html. I also said they'd lose.

Now go fuck yourself!!!

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I already predicted at LVA that the Dolphins would win this game. Took OT, but they came away with the win!