HERE TO HELP PART II

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast
HOPE EVERY ONE HERE HAVE A GOOD X-MAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

HERE IS THE PLAYS.

WK 16. MINNESOTA VIKINGS
NY GIANTS
DETROIT LION

REASON I POST EARLY SO YOU ALL HAVE TIME TO DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK TO SEE THE PICKS ARE RIGHT OR WRONG. TO TAIL BUT NOT TO FADE PLEASE. WHICH GAME YOU SCARE SO DONT TOUCH. CANT GIVE OUT MORE B/C OF A REASON. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS WEEK. AND LETS GO GET THEM BOOKIES. LET ME KNOW WHICH GAME YOU DONT LIKE..
:bank: :bank: :bank: :bank:

madmatt

EOG Member
Re: HERE TO HELP PART II

I have been betting the Giants the last 4 weeks now. They lost to minny, barely beat CHI and Philly and lost to Was. Each time I'd think: "they can't be this bad and have to turn around and this game would be it." Boy, have I been wrong! Betting on them and watching them play is like dying a thousand death. I would definately like to hear your reasons if betting ON them.

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

I have been betting the Giants the last 4 weeks now. They lost to minny, barely beat CHI and Philly and lost to Was. Each time I'd think: "they can't be this bad and have to turn around and this game would be it." Boy, have I been wrong! Betting on them and watching them play is like dying a thousand death. I would definately like to hear your reasons if betting ON them.

Dont worry my friend. you all will be safe this x-mas time. My rules are no parlay, reverse but just me. neh...
NFL is PRO FB right? no team that better than other team, you agree? when you find out system, you will understand. will be a small play this thursday. Check back wednesday.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

The Giants will eventually be a very solid club in the NFC and Eli will probably win a SB t some time. IMO.

paige

EOG Member

Im sorry to ask you this, but how much is your wager if you dont mind me asking. Thank you!

madmatt

EOG Member

PhucDat, I don't have as nearly as much experience in betting as you do. I am sure I do things wrong/taking the wrong side where you don't. If possible, can you please give a few examples of traps and how do you detect them?

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

SUNDAY EARLY PLAYS

GIANTS-3 20K

LIONS -4.5 20K

2 TEAMS PARLAY 3K

SUNDAY NITE

VIKINGS -6.5 20K

BONUS. OVER ATL 43.5 500 USD

ALL PLAYS ARE FINAL CALL. IF ANY THING CHANGE I LL NOTE AT LEAST 3 HOURS BEFORE KICKOFF. GLTA. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. NOTE THAT I WONT POST GAMES AFTER X-MAS DAY B/C I NEED TIME FOR THE NBA SYSTEM. FREAKING HARD. LETS GET EM. KICK THE BOOKIES BALLS.:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :bank: :bank: :bank: :bank:

Cordy

EOG Enthusiast
About the 3 picks

About the 3 picks

I have those games backwards. This should be "look ahead" games for some teams. However, the 7-7 Washington will want it more. Vikes have no chance to beat GB and beat the worn down Bears by only 3. If the Vikes could have laid 27 on the Bears, they would have done it. Thunderdome was little help to the Vikes.

Vikes -6, no thanks. And they opened -6.5 money moving away

Still coming along at 131-93 this year. Dec and playoffs are second to only Sept for my wins.
C.

Last edited:

paige

EOG Member

SUNDAY EARLY PLAYS

GIANTS-3 20K

LIONS -4.5 20K

2 TEAMS PARLAY 3K

SUNDAY NITE

VIKINGS -6.5 20K

ALL PLAYS ARE FINAL CALL. IF ANY THING CHANGE I LL NOTE AT LEAST 3 HOURS BEFORE KICKOFF. GLTA. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. NOTE THAT I WONT POST GAMES AFTER X-MAS DAY B/C I NEED TIME FOR THE NBA SYSTEM. FREAKING HARD. LETS GET EM. KICK THE BOOKIES BALLS.:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :bank: :bank: :bank: :bank:
Thank you!

Cordy

EOG Enthusiast

Sorry about the misquote. Vikes by 7. I kept thinking 3 as they failed to cover by 3.

<TABLE id=view_picks><TBODY><TR class=even><TD class=favorite>MINNESOTA</TD><TD class=favoritescore>20</TD><TD class=spread>-10</TD><TD class=underdogscore>13</TD><TD class=underdog>Chicago</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

THURS PICK<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->CONFIRMED RAMS +9

SATUR. PICK

CARO +10.5 10K GLTA.

SUNDAY EARLY PLAYS

GIANTS-3 20K

LIONS -4.5 20K

2 TEAMS PARLAY 3K

SUNDAY NITE

VIKINGS -6.5 20K

ALL PLAYS ARE FINAL CALL. IF ANY THING CHANGE I LL NOTE AT LEAST 3 HOURS BEFORE KICKOFF. GLTA. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. NOTE THAT I WONT POST GAMES AFTER X-MAS DAY B/C I NEED TIME FOR THE NBA SYSTEM. FREAKING HARD. LETS GET EM. KICK THE BOOKIES BALLS.:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra

PEOPLE LISTEN.

IF YOU ARE A TAILER, WELCOME AND HAVE A GOOD WEEK.

AND IF YOU WORKED FOR HOTLINE OR A TOUT PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY THREAD. I PROMISE TO YOU GUYS JUST THIS WEEK ONLY. JUST ONE WEEK AND IM OUT OF HERE. THANKS.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

paige

EOG Member

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->CONFIRMED RAMS +9

SATUR. PICK

CARO +10.5 10K GLTA.

SUNDAY EARLY PLAYS

GIANTS-3 20K

LIONS -4.5 20K

2 TEAMS PARLAY 3K

SUNDAY NITE

VIKINGS -6.5 20K

ALL PLAYS ARE FINAL CALL. IF ANY THING CHANGE I LL NOTE AT LEAST 3 HOURS BEFORE KICKOFF. GLTA. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. NOTE THAT I WONT POST GAMES AFTER X-MAS DAY B/C I NEED TIME FOR THE NBA SYSTEM. FREAKING HARD. LETS GET EM. KICK THE BOOKIES BALLS.:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra

PEOPLE LISTEN.

AND IF YOU WORKED FOR HOTLINE OR A TOUT PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY THREAD. I PROMISE TO YOU GUYS JUST THIS WEEK ONLY. JUST ONE WEEK AND IM OUT OF HERE. THANKS.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
You're leaving! nooo!!!uuuh, Im sad now. You're not going to post anymore...just to let you know, i'm a follower not a capper ( thank God! ).
Have save flight and have fun in Vietnam. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year's. Thank you again for the winner Phuc Dat

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Sorry bro, but now way in hell do i follow someone with only 58 posts who has proven nothing. Also i don't follow people who have 58 posts and every thread they post is filled with reply's from people who have just signed up with 10, 50, 6 posts. You gotta be outa your mind thinking people will follow you. People aren't dumb.

Have fun in Vietnam and with bumping your own thread.

I really do hope you hit your plays though. Everyone deserves a chance to make some extra money.

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

Sorry bro, but now way in hell do i follow someone with only 58 posts who has proven nothing. Also i don't follow people who have 58 posts and every thread they post is filled with reply's from people who have just signed up with 10, 50, 6 posts. You gotta be outa your mind thinking people will follow you. People aren't dumb.

I really do hope you hit your plays though. Everyone deserves a chance to make some extra money.

IM HERE TO HELP NOT TO AGAINST ANY GOOD CAPPERS. THAT THE REASON
WHY I DONT POST MUCH GAMES. PEOPLE AINT STUPID MAN. I POSTED GAMES EARLY FOR SOME REASON YOU NEED TO SEARCH FOR YOUR OWN GAMES AND SEE THAT TAIL OR NOT. DONT BET IF YOU SEE ANOTHER SIDE. WASTE ALL MY PLAYS THAT BE FINE TO ME. I KNOW WHAT IM DOING. 5000 POSTED AND TALK SHIT IN EVERY POST THAT IS WASTED. $$$$$ IS MY MAIN KEY. WATCH ME, ILL KICK THE BOOKIE BALLS AGAIN THIS WEEK. COLLECTED 4 PLACES 102K THIS WEEK SOUND MUCH TO YOU BUT NOT TO ME.
NBA KILLED ME EVERY YEAR AFTER ALL STAR. ANY WAY MY PLAYS ARE FOR TAIL NOT TO FADE PLEASE. HAVE FUN THIS WEEK. :houra :houra :houra

I followed along just for the hell of it this past weekend and was pleasantly surprised with the results ( Wash Sun. Nite and Chi and the Under Mon. Nite) BTW I don't follow blindly but do like a little push in the right direction occasionally..........no one is asking anyone to follow blindly....just consider the plays and decide for yourself. Good Luck!! BTW # of posts don't mean chit really!!!!!!!!! # of wins is a little more relevant!!

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

I followed along just for the hell of it this past weekend and was pleasantly surprised with the results ( Wash Sun. Nite and Chi and the Under Mon. Nite) BTW I don't follow blindly but do like a little push in the right direction occasionally..........no one is asking anyone to follow blindly....just consider the plays and decide for yourself. Good Luck!! BTW # of posts don't mean chit really!!!!!!!!! # of wins is a little more relevant!!

3-0 NBA:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra

madmatt

EOG Member

Pls do not follow him; you're probably a jinx!!! Nothing against you, but negative vibe is not a good thing.

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY. IM HERE TO HELP, DO SOMETHING THAT I FEEL GOOD TO DO FOR SOMEONEHAVE A GOOD X-MAS. TAIL OR NOT DOESNT MATTER TO ME. IM TELL YOU GUYS THE TRUTH ABOUT IM WONT POST GAMES ANY MORE AFTER X-MAS. IF I DONT SAY THAT YOU GUYS GOING TO TAIL MY PLAYS. THAT'S JUST A FULL OF CRAP. IM FIREZONE702 FROM ANOTHER FORUM. CHECK IT OUT, I AGAINST ANY PLAYS FROM ACEACE.B/C HE ......HOTLINES GUY. I HATED THAT FORUM. COVERS KICK ME OUT JUST B/C I WAS AGAINST SOME DAME HOT SERVIVE GUYS OVER THERE. DONT HAVE TO TALK MUCH, YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAYS.

paige

EOG Member

I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY. IM HERE TO HELP, DO SOMETHING THAT I FEEL GOOD TO DO FOR SOMEONEHAVE A GOOD X-MAS. TAIL OR NOT DOESNT MATTER TO ME. IM TELL YOU GUYS THE TRUTH ABOUT IM WONT POST GAMES ANY MORE AFTER X-MAS. IF I DONT SAY THAT YOU GUYS GOING TO TAIL MY PLAYS. THAT'S JUST A FULL OF CRAP. IM FIREZONE702 FROM ANOTHER FORUM. CHECK IT OUT, I AGAINST ANY PLAYS FROM ACEACE.B/C HE ......HOTLINES GUY. I HATED THAT FORUM. COVERS KICK ME OUT JUST B/C I WAS AGAINST SOME DAME HOT SERVIVE GUYS OVER THERE. DONT HAVE TO TALK MUCH, YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAYS.
I want to thank you inadvance for posting early. I want to follow you because i want too, and it's my choice and I need help for holiday. If I lose that's okay, because if I have to pick my own games, I would lose anyway.
I do want to win.
Phuc Dat, just ignore what others have to say. If it make you happy to post a winne because you're confident and have a good system, just post it, I'm sure alot follower are looking for you right now from the old forum.

I'm looking forward for my christmas gift:cheers I think my bookie was very shock of monday win...Lets do this again.

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

SATUR. PICK

CARO +10.5 10K GLTA.

SUNDAY EARLY PLAYS

GIANTS-3 20K

LIONS -4.5 20K (CANCEL WAGER)

2 TEAMS PARLAY 3K

SUNDAY NITE

VIKINGS -6.5 20K

PEOPLE LISTEN.

PLEASE READ MY NOTE SATURDAY NITE TO SEE ANY CHANGE FOR SUNDAY.
SORRY AND THANK YOU.

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

I want to thank you inadvance for posting early. I want to follow you because i want too, and it's my choice and I need help for holiday. If I lose that's okay, because if I have to pick my own games, I would lose anyway.
I do want to win.
Phuc Dat, just ignore what others have to say. If it make you happy to post a winne because you're confident and have a good system, just post it, I'm sure alot follower are looking for you right now from the old forum.

I'm looking forward for my christmas gift:cheers I think my bookie was very shock of monday win...Lets do this again.

DONT WORRY MY FRIEND. YOU DEFINTELY GET THEM BACK THIS WEEK FOR SURE. NO JOKE HERE. PEOPLE WORKS HARD FOR THEIR $$. THE BOOK ALWAYS WON $$ B/C THIS IS THEIR BUSINESS. RIGHT NOW I GO BACK TO DOUBLE CHECK ALL MY PLAYS AGAIN TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING OK.
THURSDAY AND SATURDAY PLAY ARE CHECKED, SO THERE IS NO PROBLEM TO MAKE A WAGER. SUNDAY PLAYS WILL BE CONFIRM ON SATURDAY NITE.

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

Pitts won CinCin twice cover more than 8 points.
CinCin covered Stl Rams more than 8 points.

Now time for Rams ML. People will shock about tonite game for sure. Start from the game MIN/CHI. You guys see Minnessota come back hafl way 2nd half right. From now on more games come back 2nd half till playoffs. Stay with the Rams tonite, and lean small on the UNDER. Good luck every one.

madmatt

EOG Member

GIANTS-3 20K

LIONS -4.5 20K

2 TEAMS PARLAY 3K

SUNDAY NITE

VIKINGS -6.5 20K

Post the Tickets. 20K my ass

hey, a hole, how about your picks....oh wait, you don't have the balls to do that. all u do is complain like a spoiled kid. for dumb asses: it's not about how much you bet or how many posts you have or whatever. It is about picking winners in the LONG run.

madmatt

EOG Member

GIANTS-3 20K

LIONS -4.5 20K

2 TEAMS PARLAY 3K

SUNDAY NITE

VIKINGS -6.5 20K

Post the Tickets. 20K my ass

another thing for dumb asses: some bookies, like mine, do not have a website; you call in and write down. You don't pay up, his boys will fuck you up. WTF tickets.....tickets are for retarted homos..... and the IRS...and FBI.

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

I WOULD LIKE TO CALL BACK THE SATURDAY GAME . CAROLINA NOT GOOG ENOUGH FOR ME TO SPEND THIS KIND OF $$ ON THEM. I RATHER LET IT GO WIN OR LOSE THIS SATUR. I DONT CARE. I HAVE TO POST ALL MY STRONG PLAY TO HELP YOU GUYS AND MYSELF A WINNER TOO. HATE F...KING BOOKIE. VERY BIG BOOKIE HOUSE I HAVE. THEY WON OVER TWO MILLIAN DOLLARS THIS SEASON ALREADY, BUT NOT FROM ME. ANYWAY. DAL/CARO GAME LOOK LIKE OVER HF AND OVER GAME IMO.

SATURDAY GAME CALL BACK PLEASE. WILL POST STRONGER PICKS ON SAT. NITE.

phuc dat

EOG Enthusiast

small bet on the ugly team Stl Rams -$5250 0-1

Will working harder to prove what I got. Forget about games I leaned above.
Stayed awake all nite and got all these plays.

For now I lean on these.

1. DAL ....over DAL
  2. MINI....und MINI
  3. CHI
  4. TB
  5. DEN
  6. TEN...over TEN
  7. SEA
  8. NO
  9. JACK
  10. NYG
  11. MIA
  12. CIN.
  13. ARI.....over ARI
  14. HOUS....over HOUS
  15. DET
Those BOLD are my strongest plays this week. But I wont bet them all. Please tell me your opinion. Still wait for quarter line and team total points.