More Chuck Bashing

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Chuck Luck..................................

Re: Chuck Luck..................................

Chuck, these guys attack you, yet they're dying to know your plays; always trying to figure them out.

I don't blame you for posting sparingly. These guys don't deserve it.

Good Luck whoever you're on tonight.

tc, i think people ask for Chuck's play to fade him. I do also wish Chuck some Luck.

Go get em boys! :cheers

Re: More Chuck Bashing

you know we don't have to keep this silly shit up online. we can meet and settle this if you like.:cocktail

tool21

EOG Dedicated

It's an online forum, get a fucking grip chuck. If you actually want to meet Cannon over some stupid 'virtual' posting then you are pathetic.

Chuckles if that is you in your atavar I only have one thing to say:

KILL YOURSELF

You look like a fat, balding unsuccessful version of Joe Pesci.

You are the creative one; posing as a woman and calling everyone a @@@ or homo. The shit dick insult is golden.

I am a woman. I dont know what you dont get about that! You are wrong I have never once said homo or @@@, and you are the only shit dick I know.

Speaking of killing yourself, what are you still doing here? I thought I told you to drown yourself in a toilet bowl.

How does one do that DICK? Is that possible DICK? Thank you for your contribution; once again you manage to dumb down a post in the Dump.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1015484 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-20-07, 05:46 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #33 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Cannon<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1015484", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1015484 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: VAMBO AND SGT FURY WEEK #9-17 SYSTEMS<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->
System

Week #9
3-2

Week #10
2-1

Week #11
3--3

Week #12
3-3

Week #13
3-6

WEEK #14
1-5

Week #15 (First Halves went 8-2)
6-4

Record So Far This Year
21-24

Last Year
44-21

Week #16
St. Louis
Car
Chic
Cinn
Oak
SF
Jets
Balt
Mia
Den

playing first half as well<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:LMAO :LMAO

not only MUST you keep your thread going for months just to make your dick larger but know you post LAST YEARS games because you are having a shitty year.
you are a joke.

:LMAO