Who here has met THE SHRINK in person?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Who here has met THE SHRINK in person?

Very good guy and very generous... people that say otherwise are not being truthful.

people who say otherwise have also never met him. meet him one time and see what a truly nice guy he is and it is impossible not to be won over by him. and if you wanna talk about someone marrying WAAAAAAAAY out of his league - Ken sure as hell did - but he knows it

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Yes, a lot of fun to talk to if ya like "gaming" and sports and hell who doesnt? Hey shrink.....can I borrow that Bob Feller ball?.....after all you dont want that tribe piece with all that yankee stuff do ya?:rolleyes:

I'll see ya tomorrow night.....the sitter is coming at 7ish:+excited-

1-He stopped working for EOG...:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

2-He STIFFED a mutual acquaintance for over 5 figures...

3: His partner, The General left him....

4: His website failed miseraby...

5: He is obsessed with me...(which i love)

Other than that, I have nothing but the kindest of words to say about him......:thumbsup

THE SHRINK

Blondie

EOG Master

I have met him, and it's too bad that everyone who frequents eog & other sports forums have not met The Shrink as well, so all of the ridiculous claims of him being money-hungry & selfish could finally be put to rest as he is EXACTLY the opposite...

you will be hard pressed to find a more benevolent person than him - most people have no idea what he does behind the scenes because it never gets publicized but if it did i think many would be stunned at how nice and giving he is

the planet is a lot better off with him on it - as well as his whole family.

people who say otherwise have also never met him. meet him one time and see what a truly nice guy he is and it is impossible not to be won over by him.

Aside from wanting to re-evaluate my life for quoting and agreeing with Winky twice in one thread, these three posts pretty much sum up what I was going to type out...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Aside from wanting to re-evaluate my life for quoting and agreeing with Winky twice in one thread, these three posts pretty much sum up what I was going to type out...

I KNEW you would finally wise up Blondie - agreeing with me is one of the smartest things you have ever done - other than that night in Vegas in September when.................sorry I promised I would keep all details private and I shall.

Blondie

EOG Master

I KNEW you would finally wise up Blondie - agreeing with me is one of the smartest things you have ever done - other than that night in Vegas in September when.................sorry I promised I would keep all details private and I shall.

That wasn't me winky...

Must have been Hoffa :+textinb3

WVU

EOG Master

Nice bump Winky.

I met the guy and had a great time with interesting conversation. Scarlett is a gem

Nice bump Winky.

I met the guy and had a great time with interesting conversation. Scarlett is a gem

I clearly married way way way above....:cheers

Not only is Scarlett one of the greatest blessings in my life, but so are my 5 grandchildren...:houra

Hell, even Tony Montana is luvable...:doh1

THE SHRINK

WVU

EOG Master

I clearly married way way way above....:cheers

Not only is Scarlett one of the greatest blessings in my life, but so are my 5 grandchildren...:houra

Hell, even Tony Montana is luvable...:doh1

THE SHRINK

Yeah, I hear you are great with kids. I should have left mine with you at that beautiful resort for the weekend. Are you guys coming back this year?

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

i meet shrink down in the bahamas........had a great time and i have been
back three times since..........a great crew was down there at the bash..............:cheers

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

We haven't always agreed but I have been consistant in this area - the big guy is a blast to meet in person. He really is. Very social guy that is fun to be around.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

hey enough with the small talk..........bob feller ball or :whip:....your choice ken.

Mammon

EOG Master

Was the bash such a bust that there will never be another. Ken must have hyped us broke posters that altantis was expecting people with money. Ken probably had his whole trip free too.

Was the bash such a bust that there will never be another. Ken must have hyped us broke posters that altantis was expecting people with money. Ken probably had his whole trip free too.

Now don't be so ungrateful..

Both bashes at EOG cost me a ton of money...

I spent much more at the Atlantis than the ones I hosted when I ran TheRx...

I do them as a small token of appreciation and I'd love to have another one sooner rather than later...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

Mammon

EOG Master

I do them as a small token of appreciation and I'd love to have another one sooner rather than later...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

Shit I'm waiting! I'm ready for a bash. I'll bring money to make up for the fluffers...

I love busting your balls by the way..

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

THE SHRINK

Ok, I'm packed

Where is the next bash :+whipping

Timetopay

EOG Master

Shit I'm waiting! I'm ready for a bash. I'll bring money to make up for the fluffers...

I love busting your balls by the way..

yeah and when its every post it gets old quick.

just a suggestion12io4j2w90

Mammon

EOG Master

yeah and when its every post it gets old quick.

just a suggestion12io4j2w90

Wow I remember all you did was bust my balls. It did get old but started your persona so it was something good I guess..

Love to see you at a Delaware bash if betting sports comes.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Wow I remember all you did was bust my balls. It did get old but started your persona so it was something good I guess..

Love to see you at a Delaware bash if betting sports comes.

Also got my first ban and post review :houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

could u imagine chillen with ttp in person, what a trainwreck that would be, non stop rips about other posters!

I have also met THE SHRINK. He is part of the family and we love him a lot! You couldn't ask for a better grandfather and the kids think he is tops!

To be an old geezer he plays wiffle ball, swims for hours on end, plays hide and go seek with the grandkids, but he won't let them win at PING PONG...he is serious about that shit!

We have had our fights and I have wanted to kick his ass more than once, but from the first day I met him he has been my buddy...

and that's all i'm goin say bout dat...12io4j2w90

WVU - how come you post differently about shrink here than you do at OGD? that's wrong..

could u imagine chillen with ttp in person, what a trainwreck that would be, non stop rips about other posters!
Then on top of that we would be trying to sell you insurance policies, cant think of a better time.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

AA I'm going fishing friday...you can be the master baiter!!:+textinb3

cool - that means more pix. and that BETTER MEAN one pic of..................................your BERST EVER "catch" - by far

Wow!

Have not posted in a LONG time...

Thread is two years old and no one has mentioned that shrink is gay... ummm... unless that is not public knowledge yet... oh SHIT, how the fuck do you edit???!!!!

Wow!

Thread is two years old and no one has mentioned that shrink is gay... ummm... unless that is not public knowledge yet... oh SHIT, how the fuck do you edit???!!!!

For those who do not know this guy, Joe was the very first HEAD MODERATOR that THERX ever had...

It was a pleasure working with him...

THE SHRINK

Wow!

That was the general consensus @ Rx bash #1 91023i2ndw;l

Most thought Dante was fuuking him :LMAO

:pop:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

For those who do not know this guy, Joe was the very first HEAD MODERATOR that THERX ever had...

It was a pleasure working with him...

THE SHRINK

not sure if i met Joe at a vegas bash or not but having seen Joe's work for as long as i have Joe is one of the REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY good guys out there

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

almost met the Shrink

spoke on the phone, was going to meet when he came in to NY
but, he never called back :+whipping

I've know Shrink for 15 years or so and actually do not live too very far from him. BUT we've never met in person.