MUNSON'S PUCK DOGS

munson15

I want winners...
Re: MUNSON'S PUCK DOGS

Munson - today I am taking PIT (+130) and TBay over the Laffs who have Clemmenson in net (+110). I like the outdoor venue to even out the home ice. I think that PIT is a better team right now than BUF. GL Bud. All the best in '08!
Thanks Newbie, GL with the Pens, we have season tickets to the AHL Penguins here. I've watched a lot of these guys like Scuderi, Fleury (injured) Sabourin, etc. the last few years.

Also hoping the Maple Loafs suck today like they have for me the last few outs. Happy New Year:cheers , and thanks for frequenting my thread. I am looking for a turnaround soon, approaching 50 plays and still taking on water.

No puck dogs today.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Live by the sword and die by the sword with the shootout! Fucking TBay goaltending sucks hairy donkey dick. After the Vinny shot to score first I thought it was over. Would have been a nice hit with PIT winning in the shootout. I am at the Sabres game against the Devils next Sat night.

munson15

I want winners...

Why not any love for the Leafs, being you're from Toronto? Not when you bet against them, of course, but in general. BTW, no puck dogs tonight, either. At least I haven't been losing!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

NEVER liked the Leafs, but mostly because of the Leaf fans. They are obnoxious and loud-mouthed and for no good reason. They have 40 years of futility behind them (not winning a Stanley Cup since 1967) and they will wallow in mediocrity for the next ten years without a successor to Mats Sundin to be their captain. I cannot support this team for all of those reasons. Instead I am a Red Wings fan as I watched and respected Steve Yzerman when I went to Windsor to go to school in the 1980s. I suffered as they got better and relished when they were the best. Illich has been a tremendous asset to that team. First class all the way with a commitment to excellence. Leafs commitment is to their bottom line.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Who do you like in the football game today - OK vs WVU? Can a coachless WVU keep it close?

larzuk35

EOG Enthusiast

I like it Munson, on the same one's tonight. Let's get em!

BOL to all!!

:cheers

larz

larzuk35

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks, Larz, good thing Columbus came through, Dallas really laid an egg on us. :(

You're telling me, I was planning on Smith starting and when I saw Turco in net I couldn't believe it. And then it was like he was playing in sand. O well, the jackets looked good for us.

Enjoy the night off!!

larz

munson15

I want winners...

You're telling me, I was planning on Smith starting and when I saw Turco in net I couldn't believe it. And then it was like he was playing in sand. O well, the jackets looked good for us.

Enjoy the night off.

larz
Thanks Larz.:cheers

3M4Life

EOG Member

Hey Munson, I thought Calgary would have been a play for you last night over SJ. Is there a reason why you didn't play Cal. Trying to learn.
Thanks for the help

munson15

I want winners...

Hey Munson, I thought Calgary would have been a play for you last night over SJ. Is there a reason why you didn't play Cal. Trying to learn.
Thanks for the help
I adjust ratings for home-ice, don't remember the circumstances, but the Sharks have a pretty high number. I appreciate your interest.

munson15

I want winners...

Saturday's puck dogs---------------

flyers +116
devils +106
PREDATORS +101

Prices from Matchbook, if Nashville goes to fave status, pass.

GL to all players.:cheers

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Like the Flyers play over the Laffs even though they played last night and lost 3-0 to the Devils. I was also looking at the Stars at home against the Wings and Ducks (who won last night) on the road to the Coyotes.

munson15

I want winners...

Another limited schedule, no puck dogs tonight either. GL to all players!:thumbsup

munson15

I want winners...

Tuesday's puck dogs---------------

penguins +100
predators +115

munson15

I want winners...

Crank up the AC/DC, because we're "Back in Black!"

updated record---------------------------

23-28, +0.22 units:houra

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Friday puck dogs----------------

blues +130

Just so you know maybe you didn't, Stl is more than likely starting their backup goalie against Clb's best. And there's definitely a reason Toivonen is the back-up and it's not because of politics if you get what i'm saying.

<table class="data" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="datahl2b" width="29%">St. Louis</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="14%">GP</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="15%">W/L</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="14%">GAA</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="14%">SV%</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="14%">SO</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datahl2"> Manny Legace </td> <td class="datacell">31</td> <td class="datacell"> 17-10-2-0</td> <td class="datacell">1.94</td> <td class="datacell">0.922</td> <td class="datacell">3</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datahl2"> Hannu Toivonen </td> <td class="datacell">13</td> <td class="datacell"> 5-4-1-2</td> <td class="datacell">2.77</td> <td class="datacell">0.887</td> <td class="datacell">0
</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table class="data" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="datahl2b" width="29%">Columbus</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="14%">GP</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="15%">W/L</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="14%">GAA</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="14%">SV%</td> <td class="datahl2b" width="14%">SO</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datahl2"> Pascal Leclaire </td> <td class="datacell">28</td> <td class="datacell"> 13-8-1-2</td> <td class="datacell">1.82</td> <td class="datacell">0.928</td> <td class="datacell">7</td></tr></tbody></table>

Definitely value on that play with Stl. Starting Manny, but this is the reason why they are a dog. Stl. was going to be a play for me until i checked out the goalie situation. Good luck with your wager.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for the info, I was wondering why they were that high, but the goalie is factored into the price, so I'm good with it.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Good call on the STL game. Today I am at the Sabres-Devils game and will do the following:

SABRES OVER 5, and also DET OVER 5.5 versus OTT (two best teams play each other tonight in OTT) A great game.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Good call meaning that Tool gave some solid Goalie info and I hoped that you changed your bet.

munson15

I want winners...

Good call meaning that Tool gave some solid Goalie info and I hoped that you changed your bet.
let's have a pic of that avatar with her top off, Newbie!

Updated record-------------------

24-29, +0.30 units

Saturday puck dogs-------------

Sorry I screwed up, too many sports going on today, but for tracking purposes, I feel I must post them anyway.

canadiens +121
avalanche +119

munson15

I want winners...

Updated record---------------

25-30, +0.49 units

Sorry for the late post yesterday, they were both down 2-0 when I put them up. My bad.

Sunday's puck dogs-------------------

avalanche +124

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

I made a mistake Sat night, and I had picked NJD to win, and NOT the OVER. Good news for me. Bad news is that Dany Heatley goes down with a separated shoulder. Hurts my fantasy pools.