Could Obama Be The First Black President?

Re: Could Obama Be The First Black President?

the democrats SHOULD win this time, but I dont see an obvious shoe-in candidate and theoretically they SHOULD have won 4 years ago when they were fired up to avenge what they felt got stolen away from them on Bush over Gore. And Hillary has a lot of people who have a negative opinion of her and will not get any crossover republican votes. Obama has a foreign sounding name and is black. Edwards is a greaseball fancy talkin scumbag lawyer snake oil salesman ( my opinion of course). Republicans have a fair shot against any of these 3. I think Hillary matches up the worst by far

I wont be surprised if the democrats win, but I wouldnt be too confident in Hillary. I am not liberal, but I could vote for Obama. Never in a billion fucking years would I vote for Hillary. She could win, but personally Id make her a dog to any republican.

I agree with most of this but your final sentence. Needless to say I am rooting for Hillary at this point.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Slim, as it stands now, you should be able to clear $150 at least. If you're feeling frisky, and if the polls look like she won't win New Hampshire, I'd wait until after Tuesday, and the price should really rise.:cheers

I should've listened to you on this one, Munson. I didnt need to bet her at even $ to be the Democrat nominee the other day.....she's now at +150 or more :doh1

munson15

I want winners...

I should've listened to you on this one, Munson. I didnt need to bet her at even $ to be the Democrat nominee the other day.....she's now at +150 or more :doh1
I was hoping you'd wait because I knew the odds would only rise unless something good happened for her in NH. Obama momentum will drive the price on Clinton up until there's bad news for him.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Munson....I am too risk averse. I did the bet to make a scalp, not to take a position......I wish I did, though! ;)

Ken,

Please send Slim the money. I am giving up the fight. Congrats Slim!!