I Will Have A Very Strong Opinion On Tomorrow's ODU vs. Delaware Game

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted
Re: I Will Have A Very Strong Opinion On Tomorrow's ODU vs. Delaware Game

yaa shrink...what are your plays tomorrow...i believe in streaks and i believe 1-0 is the start of a nice streak...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

One helluva call!

Tough going against your favorite team!!!

We can learn a valuable lesson from THE SRHINK here....

BET WITH YOUR BRAIN.....NOT YOUR HEART!!!

not bad only 1200 out of the 1600 views in 10 minutes by 10 degenerates :+textinb3

I like threads like this. It feels like we're all watching the game together somewhere. Especially one like this where we're all sweating the overtimes. You can just feel the energy right here on EOG!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I like threads like this. It feels like we're all watching the game together somewhere. Especially one like this where we're all sweating the overtimes. You can just feel the energy right here on EOG!

How many of those people were actually hoping THE SHRINK would LOSE this one?

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

ya..this thread was great ..i never thought i could enjoy betting on a game i couldnt watch...but listenin and this thread made it pretty good...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yea definatly was a blast for sure, now if NE covers the 13.5 to end this day (and i'll get the win from the bowl contest) i would sleep happily!

How many of those people were actually hoping THE SHRINK would LOSE this one?

Probably quite a few. But if it did lose, at least they couldn't chime in calling The Shrink an ODU homer and all that. He went against his beloved team and it shows how you have to bet with your head and not with your heart.

dirty

EOG Master

ya..this thread was great ..i never thought i could enjoy betting on a game i couldnt watch...but listenin and this thread made it pretty good...

At my old site..... WE would have in game threads for all the Games Most people there bet on... it was just like this.. you couldn't keep up with the updates.... Makes it fun to be at the forums... We used to have more of it here then it stopped don't know why.... but keeps every one Involved and a part of it

Man, how bad must Billy Walters feel that Shrink gave out the fake Delaware +2 play so he can grab that big line shift at ODU -1.5 and it loses.

:doh1

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks Shrink, I needed the help today!:cheers

It IS so much MORE FUN when we ALL WIN on a game like tonight...

This in game dialogue on here tonight was UNREAL because of the 2 OT'S and the fact that many of us derelicts could all listen to it together LIVE online baby!!! :cheers

And the fact that it WON didn't hurt either...

michael777

EOG Dedicated

that was a lot of fun,thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread,it was like crack coke for a degenerate gambler like me :grand:

dirty

EOG Master

This thread is how it used to be at Freewinners a long time ago.. (3+ years ago) when Hawaii would play the Weekly "Bail Your Ass out of the Hole" Game.... we would all be listening to it on Hawaii's Website... we would also be posting like in this thread... Most times we all had the over when they were on the Island.... some good times....

We started that here too....but Hawaii started charging for access to their feeds so no go...

Journeyman

EOG Master

LOL so true, Delaware is a clusterfeck trying to get anywhere, they lack major road ways....

I've banged 'my share, in Delaware' man and I am not done either....hate driving up there though, unless I'm headed to the beach....beautiful beaches 1.5 hours away....oh, and lots of trailer parks , hehe.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Thanks shrink what a game!!!! College BB nothing like it!!!

devilmann

EOG Addicted

Nice one Ken:cheers Glad I tagged along for the ride!

rainbow

EOG Master

TO TOP IT ALL OFF, YOU BEAT BW. HE BET OLD DOMINION -1.
GOOD CALL.
:party :party :party

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

great games i parlayed the del. with semo............:bank:

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Shrink, StuckinVegas is Bagiant at LVA. BAGIANT is a nice guy. He is a class act as we all have our moments but all in all Bagiant is cool. He is not among the negative posters at LVA. He is one of the good ones.

Geez, you are nice enough to post plays and get questioned as to your integrity? If you think about it, that is foolish. Like you said, BW plays a lot of games and is already loaded. LOL. Lets leave the paranoia at LVA....

Thank you sir! May we have another?

While some may try to play forums to move the line one way and then have the person wager the other, do not believe this is the case here. If this is not the case, it won't be first nor last time that have been wrong.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

I think you may have redeemed yourself Shrink.
Thanks for posting.

TO TOP IT ALL OFF, YOU BEAT BW. HE BET OLD DOMINION -1.
GOOD CALL.
:party :party :party

I had a strong feeling that BW would bet against Delaware. As I mentioned earlier on this thread, his College Hoops capper has been DREADFUL thus far on ODU games, making it good for me and bad for him...

In retrospect, every time the 2's would pop, either I'd grab them or some others did. When the line went down to 1, it made sense that BW played Delaware. Thus, the line closed 1 1/2 almost everywhere...

I suspect if BW had loved the game (which he didn't), the line would have closed higher than it did...

The bottom line is that we were very fortunate to win and BW will always be my mentor and a much better capper than me...

But, I have also lost games I shouldn't have either...

The NEXT ODU game is WEDNESDAY NIGHT at HOME (I'll be there) vs. James Madison...

Best of Luck to everyone today betting on the NFL playoffs...

This thread has been a hoot...:+excited-

THE SHRINK