Here is what I am gonna do

Meyer

EOG Addicted
Since my intentions from the start was to help and get my name in all 50 states out there. I now know how to post in the nba forum or nfl. I will quietly just post in those off-main forums my plays for awhile. Enjoy, those who are smart enough to see and admit maybe someone is capable of doing something bettter than themselves. You can bet ur ass Fezzik is reading these post and have bet some of my picks in here. I know patterson has

Re: Here is what I am gonna do

Lying tout bastard !

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Don't have to ban me- Dallas minus 7 rating now a 5<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->My last post

Lol, who do you think you are? I didn't even know your name until I woke up to your retarded phone call today. I have no idea how you got my number, but I'm not even mad about it. I got to wake up to a good laugh and I needed to get up and bet more on the chargers anyway. So thanks. But really, why do you think anyone gives a shit what you're going to do? And why do you think you can do any better than us? Dallas -7 is your big inside information play? ROFL.

Adam Meyer *UPDATED* Record: 15-16, -9.45 units

The following pending:

Dallas minus 7 rating 5

Under Dallas 47 rating 3

Meyer

EOG Addicted

31-13 Dallas.

360k to win 300. this is my bet on dallas minus 6.5 Besides the denver/atlanta superbowl ,(thats well documented ,i won a million dollars)
this is my second biggest bet ever

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

31-13 Dallas.

360k to win 300. this is my bet on dallas minus 6.5 Besides the denver/atlanta superbowl ,(thats well documented ,i won a million dollars)
this is my second biggest bet ever

well, that lasted 19 minutes

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

Adam,
Good luck on your picks. I hope the bashing quiets down.

I want to make one quick correction. I have not followed any of your picks nor have any of your selections swayed what I chose to wager on.

We may have been on the same side of many of the games but all of my wagers have come from my own research and information I have gathered on my own and from my own sources.

I just now saw you wagered a large chunk on Dallas.
Good luck. I hope you hit it.

Thanks,
Tim

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for calling me right in the middle of the Chargers game you idiot! Then another foloow up call from Miami. That's a lot of nerve. I had the Chargers on a ML pick with a parlay to the Giants ML!

The thing is, he's not a ghost... His first post ever was talking about how Meyer's picks were so bad and how much money he lost following him.

I can't really figure what bradswinning's agenda is... I'm guessing Meyer gave him a "free month" or something lame like that and it was enough for him to start backing him again.

I agree there is an agenda involved, but when the below was bradswinning's first post, its hard to say he's a Meyer ghost:

BEWARE!!! ADAM MEYER IS A SCAM ARTIST!!! I NEVER POST ON THESE THINGS BUT JUST WANTED TO WARN EVERYONE!!! I LOST 20k OVER THE SPAN OF 2 MONTHS WITH HIS ADVICE I WAS ONLY BETTING $300 GAME WHEN I 1ST CONTACTED ADAM AFTER HEARING HIM ON THE LARRY GROSSMAN SHOW. HE HAD ME BETTING WAY OVER MY HEAD ON CREDIT CARDS I COULDNT AFFORD TO BE RACKING UP! BACK THEN HE HAD A WEBSITE CALLED THESPORTSTRACKER.COM HE "SOLD" ME HIS MLB AL PICK OF THE YEAR THE REDSOX OVER THE WHITESOX HE LOST THE GAME BUT BRAGGED ON HIS WEBSITE HOW HIS MLB AL PICK OF THE YEAR WON!!! HE IS VERY CUNNING AND A GREAT SALES PERSON HE MAKES YOU BELEIVE IN HIM! HE HAD ME RUNNING TO THE WESTERN UNION EVRY TIME HE HAPPEND TO WIN AND WHEN I LOST HE JUST PROMISED ME I WOULD GET IT BACK! JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW IM NOT FULL OF CRAP MY NAME IS BRADLY HOERL AND MY PHONE # IS xxx-xxx-xxxx! WARNING EVERYONE HE IS A SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!! I KNOW THIS POST MAKES ME LOOK LIKE THE IDIOT BUT I GUESS I WAS PRETTY GULLIBLE AT THE TIME!!!

bradswinning

EOG Senior Member

HIS "INSIDER INFO" WAS THAT JESSICA SIMPSON WASNT GOING TO ATTEND THE GAME!! I FELL FOR IT AND LOST 5K

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

touts are such fuktards. every single time

yeah bet the Cowboys......brilliant

horribly square pick