BREAKING NEWS!! RANDY MOSS IS NO ANGEL!!

A woman [Rachel Washington] in Florida filed an injunction against Randy Moss yesterday.
He is due to appear in court on 1/28. The injunction says that Moss beat the woman severely and refused to let her seek medical attention!!

BILL IS PROLLY PISSED OFF...HE LIKE ALL THE ATTENTION!!:+textinb3

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! RANDY MOSS IS NO ANGEL!!

A woman [Rachel Washington] in Florida filed an injunction against Randy Moss yesterday.
He is due to appear in court on 1/28. The injunction says that Moss beat the woman severely and refused to let her seek medical attention!!

BILL IS PROLLY PISSED OFF...HE LIKE ALL THE ATTENTION!!:+textinb3

This report is out of Orlando, Florida any of you guys down there hearing anything on the local news??

BGS?? ANYONE??

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Just heard this on the radio in Chicago... I caught the tail end of it though. WOW, Moss is a moron! Holy shit MAYN!

Tony, lemme see what the deal is and I will keep you posted....

hey may'n why no celtic posts lately ??

I posted in a MR NBA thread about my disappointment....but they are still by far the best team in the east!! imo!!

Have you ever heard the term ''DOWN CYCLE"" LOL!!!:LMAO

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

New England could beat up on San Diego without him and the Super Bowl as well. What many don't want to see has already been etched in stone. I am glad for them. I am a little jealous that my fav team has not went undefeated, broken so many season records and won the SB undefeated. I think maybe only 2 more wagers needed in NFL 07/08. NE Minus and NE Minus.

It will be a sad day after Favre gets beat in the SB. He will be the glorified persona and hopeful hero for the 2 weeks prior to the SB.

Edit: I'm about 75/25 feeling GB wins the NFC.

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

Just got this from a local radio station:

Quick transcript from WEEI-<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Randy answering questions:

Clearing name:
throughout the whole season, everything has been positive...if we do things right in the next month, I would never put myself or my teammates in a situation like this.

I've known this lady 11 years, so this is supposed to be a friend of mine. You wouldn't think in your wildest dream something like this would happen to you.

Getting money from him:
Over six figures

Public opinion:
It's really hard for me to sit up here and say that I'm innocent. <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Battery</st1:place>? I didn't hit no women. I've never layed my hands on a woman. For you to say in an angry manner...I've never done that.

Are people going to believe you?
Ask around. I've never hit a woman. I've got a job to do, and that's to provide for my children.

Timing:
I'm disappointed in being in this situation. But knowing someone for 11 years, it's hard for me to think someone would do that.

Denying her med attention:
She lives in her own house and has her own house. How is that possible?

This is something negative or a black cloud hanging over my head...everything I tried to do from when I got here, I wanted all of that to be an A-plus.

The only reason I went to Coach was cuz I knew the magnitude of how this was going to take off.

Say to her?
I don't want to get into that. I've known this woman 11 years. I love this woman. I really can't be made because if that's what she's doing, that's what she's doing. The friendship is over. I'm not mad, bitter. I'm mad at the situation of extortion. But for an accident to occur, stuff happens.

One thing I'm gonna say, y'all are going to make your own judgment. You're going to say what you want. But make very sure before you rush to judgment that you know what you're talking about before you say it.
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

One thing I'm gonna say, y'all are going to make your own judgment. You're going to say what you want. But make very sure before you rush to judgment that you know what you're talking about before you say it.<O:p
I think 'ol Randy lifted this from Michael Vick's last press conference...

Word outta Florida is Randy Moss may have hurt this woman's hand during sex!!

Randy Moss will now play even harder and the CHARGERS will pay the price for this woman's lies!! IMO!!

Kinda makes me glad I'm not in the public eye (I could imagine most of you guys feel the same way). ANYBODY can say ANYTHING about someone like Moss and it makes headlines.

I'm a pretty private person to start with. If I was famous, I'd probably be a total hermit

Everyone dreams about winning the Powerball you know, but I would be afraid to come out and claim a Lottery Jackpot if I ever got that lucky, couldn't imagine how many ex-girlfriends and so-called "friends" would be coming out of the woodwork claiming this and that

minnyace01

EOG Addicted

Here is what I know of this story. Moss has an big time attorney in Minneapolis named Joe Friedberg, who was on KFAN radio yesterday and read a statement about the incident. In a nutshell, the lady and Moss were messing around and she hurt her finger, nothing else. They applied ice to it and Moss left within an hour of it happening. The following day, on advice of her attorney, she went to the hospital to have it checked out, and the x-ray came back negative. So, she is trying to get a settlement of $500,000 for a bruised finger. She was hoping that he would turn over the cash to stay out of the news prior to the game.