OT..KINDA.. SHOULDN'T COLLEGE CHEERLEADERS BE IN SHAPE?

I have been going to the ODU games this season and the cheerleading squad is about 50/50.

50% of the ladies are in good shape and the other 50% should be on a serious diet!! I mean when you have rolls around the waste and a golfball ass you shouldn't be in a cheerleading uniform....

Forget about all of the tattoos these young chicks have these days, but for god sakes eat a few salads!! before you get on the floor..

The dance team had the same problem last season, but they now have only one chick with a serious weight problem, but she can dance!! lol!!

Look I understand that all cheerleaders can't be drop dead gorgeous, but they should have some body fat standard!!:doh1

IT IS EMBRASSING!! MAY'N!!

Re: OT..KINDA.. SHOULDN'T COLLEGE CHEERLEADERS BE IN SHAPE?

Hey MAY'N, what's a "golfball ass"???

:+clueless

SOME OF THEM CHICKS HAVE MORE DIMPLES IN THEIR ASS THAN A GOLFBALL!!:+textinb3

Oh okay, thought that's what you meant. Fat girls are fun, especially afer a few drinks :+excited-

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R32Ln7YZ6ig&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Mrs M tried out for the ODU Cheering team in 1990 and she said you had to have a certain body fat ratio and a certain body type.

Well that isn't the case anymore... and she gives me shit about calling the girls fat, but some of them are!! may'n!!

dirty

EOG Master

they must be having trouble getting cheerleaders

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

fullerton has cheerleaders and a dance team at games

the dance team is like 7-time defending national champs in some competition

the cheerleaders are good - there is one..............she is about 5'4" in BOTH directions. you look at everyone else and then the "big" one and wonder HOW!? she is only capable of waving her pom poms and then when they do some routine she is on the ground as support

and to think she looks like this NOW - in 10+ years she will be pushing 3-bills